Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State (69470 Views)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2017
People wey no marry go de cry oh. They didn't know what God did for them undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Mememan: 6:25am On Apr 18, 2017
Eastwalk:
C cone head typical afonja grin grin
Oloribu
Ifeanyi na afonja abi?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by theway83: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Ogun again
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Biafrans are animals.

Now where is the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2017
stephenduru:
Few days ago,news of a man who chained his wife to a general in Ogun state went viral.Photo of Ifeanyi Ajaero has surfaced.

Below is what a social media user shared

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photo-of-man-who-chained-his-wife.html
so dis kind of ppl still dey exist!
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Gayigaskia:
Name checkers association of Nairaland the name is Ifeanyi and the head is:......grin grin grin

In da oza room obcourse
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ikemesit4477: 6:50am On Apr 18, 2017
stephenduru:
Few days ago,news of a man who chained his wife to a general in Ogun state went viral.Photo of Ifeanyi Ajaero has surfaced.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photo-of-man-who-chained-his-wife.html
he carry head like beans!
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by glossy6(f): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CHAI, THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING MARRIAGE, SEE HIS HEAD LIKE CONE, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER.

Did you say that you hate anything "marriage "? Then you need real deliverance
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Fourwinds: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CHAI, THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING MARRIAGE, SEE HIS HEAD LIKE CONE, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER.
Don't worry...u don't need to be scared... u will enjoy me
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by TinaAnita(f): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2017
A woman actually fell in love and married this ugly thing? Chei

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by isick(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2017
stephenduru:

Wicked soul
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by AgentGoat: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Ifeanyi Aja-ero

See his head like a morsel of eba moulded in anger.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by amosadamu: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Do this and your marriage will Last

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNI0MTNYz0Y
Please Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Neddyogu(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2017
RealHaute:
You can chain or handcuff a woman - but she must consent to it. grin
Only the smart ones will understand.

Choi! See badooo grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I no fit laugh, my stomach dey ache me.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Rondigee: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2017
You mean that is the IDIOT?
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by osenidvdg(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Dont hate marriage but pray to God for good husband and he should make u a good wife plus a promising children.Eraze the mentality that marriage is full of problem.God bless u and ur future husband and unborn children amen
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by kingthreat(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Please dont get married then. Continue your ashawo work grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by NabeelAbu: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2017
I don't blame the coconut head man,read what is written on his wife's shirt HIV.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by engrkaz(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Na Merchant Navy sef
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ilohemmy(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2017
He looks like an evil spirit i saw one day,,, coconut head
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Olabenayo(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2017
How come? Is this not the missing shrine they are looking for in our village So this man stole the shrine and make it his head... kabiyesi must hear this...
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by macviv: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2017
stephenduru:

What a world we leave!
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ayamAgenius: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Lambs are not this ugly looking.

This is just a beast without a gender that even the gods will reject when sacrificed...
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ahahnow: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2017
37 ke? I am afraid.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by SURElee(f): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2017
See his head with the various contours like the meandering of a flowing river breaking through debris. Burn't offering beastly looking man for a husband.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2017
josephine123:
Hmmmm... many things dey happen for that ogun.. even this

WATCH VIDEO : Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXYH6W6l9I8

and most of it are caused by Igbos especially this..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by gbaskiboy: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Gayigaskia:
Name checkers association of Nairaland the name is Ifeanyi and the head is:......grin grin grin
Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Eastwalk:
C cone head typical afonja grin grin
undecided

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by donqx: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2017
wicked man
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Fountaincrest: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Na so! All of a sudden the wife is forming weak from beatings. All the tiger she has been claiming in the house. All the insults she has been throwing on her husband and his family members.. Now she is innocent and everyone is pitying.her. No one will ask the man his own side of the story. The whole world has found him guilty already. For him to chain her he is not insane. She must have been a beast. Some women are the not the victim's but the aggressors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.