Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue (14809 Views)

“Withdraw Your Threat On IPOB,” – Fani-Kayode To Junaid Mohammed / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Transportation has replied the Minister of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi over his threat to sue him for 750 million naira.

Fani Kayode in an email to Vanguard said that he was not losing any sleep over Amaechi’s threat to sue and that when he gets any letter from Amaechi’s lawyer he will respond.

The statement signed by Jude Ndukwe, Special Advisor to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode on media read thus

“We have been inundated with calls concerning about a threat by Rotimi Amaechi to sue Chief Fani-Kayode for defamation over the 43 million USD issue. We are not losing any sleep over this matter. We have not received any court processes or letters from Ameachi but when we do so our lawyers will respond vigorously and appropriately. Thank you”-
undecided

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/breaking-fani-kayode-to-amaechi-were-not-losing-any-sleep-over-your-threat-to-sue/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Transportation has replied the Minister of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi over his threat to sue him for 750 million naira. Fani Kayode in an email to Vanguard said that he was not losing any sleep over Amaechi’s threat to sue and that when he gets any letter from Amaechi’s lawyer he will respond. The statement signed by Jude Ndukwe, Special Advisor to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode on media read thus “We have been inundated with calls concerning about a threat by Rotimi Amaechi to sue Chief Fani-Kayode for defamation over the 43 million USD issue. We are not losing any sleep over this matter. We have not received any court processes or letters from Ameachi but when we do so our lawyers will respond vigorously and appropriately. Thank you”-

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/breaking-fani-kayode-to-amaechi-were-not-losing-any-sleep-over-your-threat-to-sue/

I smell soft pedal here...4 him mind, which kai wahala be dis? I tink say i fit talk anythg i like cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Earth2Metahuman: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lmao

Someone is already pissing his pant

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by vedaxcool(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Eze cocaine is still high... make the white powder clear for him eyes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by sapientia(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by cktheluckyman: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

I smell soft pedal here...4 him mind, which kai wahala be dis? I tink say i fit talk anythg i like cheesy
Believe whatever you like the fact remains that the flat in question belongs to Lootmi Amaechi

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Iamwrath: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
When he gets another dose of ButtFuck in Kuje ,

He'll become a reverend father all over again

I hope the suit falls through then , i look forward to reading about religion, injustice, witch hunt , and his claims of innocence

FFK special ediot

14 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Cekpo34(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oshokomole may have stumbled on a concrete evidence hence, such confidence...

9 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by cktheluckyman: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cekpo34:
Oshokomole may have stumbled on a concrete evidence hence, such confidence...
Before he went to the press and mentioned Lootmi's name. He would have been in possession of hard facts

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Cekpo34(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Before he went to the press and mentioned Lootmi's name. He would have been in possession of hard facts

It's quite conspicuous to those who have eyes... What is left of Buhari’s popularity will either be managed or buried depending on how he will manage this scandal...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Believe whatever you like the fact remains that the flat in question belongs to Lootmi Amaechi

tongue

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BERNIMOORE: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fani kayode was actually waiting to daze this Ameachi in media trial what a game grin

9 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by cktheluckyman: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cekpo34:

It's quite conspicuous to those who have eyes... What is left of Buhari’s popularity will either be managed or buried depending on how he will manage this scandal...
This is one of the biggest scandals of this republic.The huge publicity given to the discovery at the beginning of this scandal has made it very difficult for buhari to cover it up

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by CharlotteFlair: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
You mean LOOTimi Amaechi is yet to sue? grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BERNIMOORE: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
cktheluckyman:

This is one of the biggest scandals of this republic.The huge publicity given to the discovery at the beginning of this scandal has made it very difficult for buhari to cover it up
God bless you. Now they need judiciary that was bullied in Gestapo style to the rescue grin

10 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by CharlotteFlair: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
cktheluckyman:

You can imagine that Efcc has not had a single press conference about this.

11 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Bolognese: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Last week, GEJ was fingered in the Malabu scam, in less than 48 hours, his media office responded, and claimed he had no hand in it.

Fast forward to the NIA link, why hasn't his media office responded even after over 96 hours

Cekpo34:

9 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Cekpo34(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
cktheluckyman:

The big mouthed Magu must have thought the cash belongs to Jonathan or any oppositions bigwigs... This confusion in their camp is a win for the innocent and good people of Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BERNIMOORE: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You can imagine that Efcc has not had a single press conference about this.
they are cautioned from the powers above sshhh!

8 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Dcomrade(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
If 7A+7B=#98 billion , find A when B is equal to 1 and whistle blower is constant provided Magu is in acting capacity and Amaechi a Minister. grin grin grin

HINT: Take Saharareporters to be insignificant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BERNIMOORE: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dcomrade:
grin
no disclaimer no ownership what a shame grin
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Allsouls: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
The owner of the house is thief since the house is not on rent.
Amechi will lose the case in court unless his not the own or he rented it out.

Fani KAYODE might be right, if not EFCC for done grab the owner because I'm sure the whistle blower told them the owner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Cekpo34(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bolognese:
Last week, GEJ was fingered in the Malabu scam, in less than 48 hours, his media office responded, and claimed he had no hand in it.

Fast forward to the NIA link, why hasn't his media office responded even after over 96 hours

Government is a continum... Though deep inside you, you know the NIA balderdash is a hoax but you still choose to believe it, why? Because it would 'implicate' GEJ. You aren't the only one in this disarray: Buhari, Magu, sagay, Amaechi, APC are. The loud mouthed Magu thought he's gonna have another orgy but actually he has but this time, with a wrong prostitute, lolz! The Osborne saga is a win for the masses. Stop defending this people. They don't give a f'ck about us.

24 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Bolognese: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
And the Malabu scam is a win for the government I suppose

His silence is suspect that's all... I don't give a F* about Magu, NIA, Sagay, Wike, FFK...
Cekpo34:

Government is a continum... Though deep inside you, you know the NIA balderdash is a hoax but you still choose to believe it, why? Because it would 'implicate' GEJ. You aren't the only one in this disarray: Buhari, Magu, sagay, Amaechi, APC are. The loud mouthed Magu thought he's gonna have another orgy but actually he has but this time, with a wrong prostitute, lolz! The Osborne saga is a win for the masses. Stop defending this people. They don't give a f'ck about us.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Dcomrade(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
no disclaimer no ownership what a shame grin
grin
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Cekpo34(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bolognese:
And the Malabu scam is a win for the government I suppose

His silence is suspect that's all... I don't give a F* about Magu, NIA, Sagay, Wike, FFK...

I presume the response to the Malabu scandal was triggered by the International coverage as well as the proven nature of the scandal by competent courts. At the emboldened, our President won because of his staunch anti-corruption stance. That's a good radiance to start a wider probe (that's if his closest associates didn't share in the bribe). If you ask me, I think Jona is culpable in the scandal but would Buhari do something about it? At least he is in charge now

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by michoade(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
The man is missing his boko haram bodyguard. Kuje: Home away from Home

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by igwebuike01: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
LOL @ Lootimi Amaechi

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Swizdoe(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2017
So ffk get special adviser on media grin...
For that Jude guy mind, hin get work

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by malton: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2017
anyway I still love my 5% job.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by 2016v2017: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2017
let Amaechi the smart looter who never collected bribe before go to the sun or moon to sue.
Amaechi the chameleon traitor

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? / Ministers Will Sign Performance Bond With Tinubu, Says Hadiza Bala Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.