Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others (21958 Views)

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by dansantus1986(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2017
A former governor with no name? ... Something is fishy...

"The more you look, the less you see " government.

1 Like

Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by Desbully: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
ewigmee:
Efcc style of investigation is not so good and need to be changed - as in break in and pack money. Pls is there any law that prohibits one from saving money at home? If no, then any person or organization with evidence of good yearly gain from a business and good legal backing can claim back his money.
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by Desbully: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2017
who is this? is our currency pounds and Dollars? why and where will you get such dollars as a business person you said to keep in a residential home rather doing more business to get more profit. pls next time b cautious else you will only succeed in magnifying your problems.

Again Magu as a personality is someone who has attained @ least a level of top intelligence training so I wonder why you will say it is not proper that after getting an intel abt some illegalities somewhere and getting warrant from the attorney, he gets no right to invade an apartment. you are educated already so I don't have to educate you again. tnx

1 Like

Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by AuroraB(f): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Iamwrath:
Some people already speculated it's Amaechi

Some said it's Tinubu's house

I say WAILERS are apologetic degenerates with zero morals , they want to drag everyone in the mud so they all look dirty
You are not smart at all. Rotimi has been the one being touted the owner of the flat never was Tinubu called out. Isn't it absurd BAT would do that? What happened to his mansion in Ikoyi From day one, the report has been Adamu Muazu owns the house. Although it's been reclaimed by GTB as he defaulted in repayment. BAT was never in the picture, mbok
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by lexy2014: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2017
biafrasun:
Beautiful nonsense, Efcc clap for yourself.
so apt...abracafabra
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by edupedia: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2017
cktheluckyman:

If you believe this cock and bull story then you will believe anything.

The money has got absolutely nothing to do with the NIA.Every Nigerian on the streets already knows who owns that apartment. This cover up is coming too late.Buhari's fake anti- corruption crusade has already been exposed for the farce it is

....all the teachers who ever taught at school need to be caned for producing such a dullard....your bad belle for PMB may eventually eat up your lungs...go to a mental hospital and tell them u don't know what is wrong with your head!....IPOB FLAT HEAD!...

1 Like

Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by willibounce1(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Tell us the phucking owner or owners of the money and stop playing all.these useless games. What the phuck is wrong with people in this country. We just do things like mad people. How is it so hard to know the owner of the money? If you won't tell us then keep quiet, close the case and put the money in govt account. Enough of all these annoying stories everyday.
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by sirpharrell(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2017
The former governor in question is Peter Obi.

I think of all the recoveries made so far, this is the one that is "paining" them the most. This is the one they believed will never be discovered, maybe because they had a top security chief inside the government coordinating it. I believe they also fear that EFCC may eventually conduct a search of the other flats in that building. Using Amaechi's name to divert attention clearly did not work. So of all places, Amaechi would choose to hide money in a building owned by a PDP chieftain and occupied mainly by PDP sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by Smartbinidude: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
The govt uses smart collection perfumes when fighting corruption within members of the ruling party...but uses snipers and baygon insecticides in its corruption fight against the opposition.
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by emmaitive(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Sometimes I wonder why our security operatives like making a fool of themselves.

I mean, how is it so hard to know who even owns the building the money was found in?

I'm sure every building, after completion has the name of the owner written in the C of O or whatever they call it.

Shouldn't the apartment the money was discovered have a name attached to it? I mean, what's so hard in finding the person, inviting him for questioning and the likes... lipsrsealed
that is to tell u dat it is probably a notable person in govmnt of the apc. if it wea a pdp member that owns that flat and d money, they would ve mention the name..they dnt want to expose themselves..thesame tin with d one found in balogun market n bureau de chnge
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by emmaitive(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
luwiizy:
how is GEJ not relevant when its got to do with corruption...how??I thought stealing is not corruption......
wht of ur father that bribed a lawyer with #5000.000 and called it a gift..abi u no dey nija
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by LeSaint(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
But in Nigeria you don't even need evidence b4 you and your lots drag people to media court and trash talk. That's exactly why EFCC keeps losing cases in the court whr it truly matters most.

EFCC is losing cases in court because corruption is fighting back furiously.

Forget politics - you and I, and our children, are bearing the brunt of it.
Let us support WHOEVER elects to liberate us from these shackles called corruption.

Watch Adeola's "Keeping it Real" episode 258 on YouTube, and if you don't change your perspective afterwards, come back and get 50k from me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=won_WB9jFFM

1 Like

Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by LeSaint(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
lilytender:
One administration looted our treasury and hid the money everywhere, another administration is discovering and recovering looted funds. Which is better? The choice is yours.

Deuteronomy 30:19
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

Epic.

Matthew 11:15 - Whomsoever hath ears, let them hear.
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by Ngokafor(f): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
...EFCC has lost all credibility concerning this case..They should kindly stop fooling themselves.
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
sirpharrell:
The former governor in question is Peter Obi.

I think of all the recoveries made so far, this is the one that is "paining" them the most. This is the one they believed will never be discovered, maybe because they had a top security chief inside the government coordinating it. I believe they also fear that EFCC may eventually conduct a search of the other flats in that building. Using Amaechi's name to divert attention clearly did not work. So of all places, Amaechi would choose to hide money in a building owned by a PDP chieftain and occupied mainly by PDP sympathizers.
Buhari is a dullard...what is he doing with GEJ men and PDP sympathizers in critical positions. I think the CBN gov. have released enough illegal money to earn him jail term. Imagine head of PMB intelligence agency is a GEJ man...e no good make person no go school o
Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by Iamwrath: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
You people can't even speak with one voice

I saw on a different thread a comment from a wailer / corruption analyzer like yourself that BAT owns the house , i did not make it up

and i am yet to see any threads claiming house was reclaimed by GTB , last i checked, the owner is said to be in Singapore a PDP cheiftain

AuroraB:
You are not smart at all. Rotimi has been the one being touted the owner of the flat never was Tinubu called out. Isn't it absurd BAT would do that? What happened to his mansion in Ikoyi From day one, the report has been Adamu Muazu owns the house. Although it's been reclaimed by GTB as he defaulted in repayment. BAT was never in the picture, mbok

1 Like

Re: Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others by 2bam: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
all this trash should stop we have been in suspense efcc should tell us the owner of the stolen money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Picks Nomination Form (photos) / Osinbajo Chairs Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.