Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) (4628 Views)

Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Men are naturally the better looking sex.

We age better, don't wear make up (well, most of us), don't enhance our bulges when we go out in public, and don't basically become a person we are not when we go out in public.

What you see is what you get with guys. Men age into George Clooney, women again into Joan Rivers and look to plastic surgery or other things to keep looking good.

being superior in everything except birthing a child and making sammiches.

There are very few girls who are truly attractive without makup, hair work, padded brahs, etc...

straight good looking men can throw on a white t and some jeans and they will look good, on the other hand most good looking women have to take like 2 hours to look good. I haven't met a woman irl who looks good without makeup...its really shocking how much it does to inflate a woman's beauty.

but the "average" girl wears lots of makeup

alot of girls look much worse with out their makeup but there are the select few that are 7+'s natural

guys wear no make up = naturally more attractive.

NOTE

I'm not attracted to men. I prefer women, they make me hard and I would only have sex with a woman.
But from a neutral point of view I think men are better looking. Men seem to age better and they don't need to do half as much work to look good as a woman does. Also in non human species the male is more naturally attractive. Your opinion?

6 Likes

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Oh my goodness. That dude is soooooo aaaah kiss kiss

Jeez those eyes, I can't grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

grin

I have better eyes cool
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
THAT'S A PICTURE OF A MIXED RACE GUY, MIXED RACE GUYS ARE VERY CUTE.

1 Like

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Before nko grin only if these NL ladies know how hot I look, they won't playplaykuplay with me. Will put up my photo soon wink

1 Like

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

grin

I have better eyes cool

Hahaha you wish tongue

Sorry but I didn't even read what you wrote but I don't agree with you grin

I got distracted grin

At least now I have a new crush lol

I can't decide who's hotter Neymar or him grin
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THAT'S A PICTURE OF A MIXED RACE GUY, MIXED RACE GUYS ARE VERY CUTE.

Oh I think all guys from different races can be cute not necessary mixed guys. Boah some dark guys make you want to see if their skin is really made of chocolate grin
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hahaha you wish tongue

I got distracted grin

LOL, there are many hot guys in the world, hotter guys even here in Nigeria, this is just a fraction. Common go and read what I wrote up there before you disagree with me joor.
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by LethargiQue: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2017
cool
Have I mentioned how happy I am to be a guy?
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2017
LethargiQue:
cool
Have I mentioned how happy I am to be a guy?

No bro

3 Likes

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Erngie(f): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2017
You are so gay.

3 Likes

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

LOL, there are many hot guys in the world, hotter guys even here in Nigeria, this is just a fraction. Common go and read what I wrote up there before you disagree with me joor.

Lol ok I've read it and still disagree. What's your definition of beauty, it differs.

Besides women make up for fun and some because they feel they have to.

There a many women out there who don't make up and still look beautiful, they are just very few due to societal pressure.

But saying men look better than women is hilarious. I mean gender has nothing to do with what you define as beautiful. Because someone makes up doesn't mean she's ugly without it

And why did you change the pic shocked

1 Like

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Women sef get low self-esteem & confidence.
A woman can't go anywhere without make up, when she does she can't raise her head high; but when she has spent the last hour laying foundation & doing all sort of art , she'd start feeling super.
Let's not even talk about surgeries & co.
Even after the make up, they still filter their pictures for that perfect selfie.
But all these are in an effort to look attractive or sexual appealing to their male counterparts.
Them go do face job, lip job, face lifts, asx jobs, breast jobs all in a bid to appeal to men.
Even though men claim to love women looking natural and that beauty lies on the inside, you still them drooling after the big boobbs and aass.

5 Likes

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol ok I've read it and still disagree. What's your definition of beauty, it differs.

There a many women out there who don't make up and still look beautiful, they are just very few due to societal pressure.

But saying men look better than women is hilarious. I mean gender has nothing to do with what you define as beautiful. Because someone makes up doesn't mean she's ugly without it

And why did you change the pic shocked

LOL because he no make some people head for this thread correct again grin
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Women sef get low self-esteem & confidence.
A woman can't go anywhere without make up, when she does she can't raise her head high; but when she has spent the last hour laying foundation & doing all sort of art , she'd start feeling super.
Let's not even talk about surgeries & co.
Even after the make up, they still filter their pictures for that perfect selfie.
But all these are in an effort to look attractive or sexual appealing to their male counterparts.
Them go do face job, lip job, face lifts, asx jobs, breast jobs all in a bid to appeal to men.
Even though men claim to love women looking natural and that beauty lies on the inside, you still them drooling after the big boobbs and aass.

LOL true bro

2 Likes

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Plain truth you've written up there bro. This isn't really an issue of being gay but that of stark reality.

7 Likes

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

LOL true bro
Like the post nau. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Love this thread.

This should be on front page.

Username:lalasticlala

Password : long snake

Bumbae1 come and see, hope you nor they do too much make up o
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2017
sonofLuci:
Love this thread.

This should be on front page.

Username:lalasticlala

Password : long snake

Bumbae1 come and see, hope you nor they do too much make up o
Haha actually look way better in person not photogenic at all
Lol the funny thing light makeup just enhances trust me if you ugly u ugly makeup can't save you grin
But some just over do it like botox lashes tattoo eyebrows ..bleaching ... hair transplant .. fillers all sorts
But its their biz men lol men wan retire early norin consign me with all fis irrelevant ish .. marriage no dey pay bills
How was your easter ? cheesy

Boxer07 bia here gayish tinz a gwan pon dis thread grin
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha actually look way better in person not photogenic at all
Lol the funny thing light makeup just enhances trust me if you ugly u ugly makeup can't save you grin
But some just over do it like botox lashes tattoo eyebrows ..bleaching ... hair transplant .. fillers all sorts
But its their biz men lol men wan retire early norin consign me with all fis irrelevant ish .. marriage no dey pay bills
How was your easter ? cheesy

Boxer07 bia here gayish tinz a gwan pon dis thread grin

LOL Easter was fun, I been they wait for you before make we flex am together but as u reply the first msg u just mute me I just lock up too.
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL Easter was fun, I been they wait for you before make we flex am together but as u reply the first msg u just mute me I just lock up too.
So u don friendzone me already shocked jesu this is my first case ...
it is well o will check pms later ..
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

So u don friendzone me already shocked jesu this is my first case ...
it is well o will check pms later ..

Yes na, cause you they Bleep up sometimes
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by edimolu(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hahaha you wish tongue

I got distracted grin

I love chicas who can dream

1 Like

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by edimolu(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Because someone makes up doesn't mean she's ugly without it
shocked

Tell dis to dose who use foundation.......even black girls now use foundation....i just av to agree with op nd asides dat am okay with any girl dat can be as beautiful as she is with/without mkup....i can dream shey?...tell me othrwise
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

wehdon ma
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hahaha you wish tongue

I got distracted grin

Neymar is tiny...but beautiful
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
wehdon ma

Loool he changed the pic

See grin

Do you now understand? The dude is such a hottie grin

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool he changed the pic

See grin

Do you now understand? The dude is such a hottie grin
I am hotter joor...is it because I have refused to gym?
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I am hotter joor...is it because I have refused to gym?

Loool. No oo, not at all

As long as you don't have 'men boobs' and look like you swallowed two basketballs then who cares grin
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by PrickGetSize(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
I refuse to accept the Op's submission - his epistle only made it worse. Women have always been more naturally attractive than men. If you're a guy and you think otherwise, then YOU ARE A FVCKING FAGG0T!
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool. No oo, not at all

As long as you don't have 'men boobs' and look like you swallowed two basketballs then who cares grin
are you trying to insult me cos you know I have small potbelly?? Its not fair like that ooo

But I'm sure by now you agree with the o.p
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
are you trying to insult me cos you know I have small potbelly?? Its not fair like that ooo

But I'm sure by now you agree with the o.p

Hahaha well at least it's small grin

I don't agree with op. I wouldn't say women are more beautiful than men too. It just depends on your definition beauty. There are many girls who don't even know how to make up lol and there are guys who aren't 'natural' e.g taking this and that in order to get a 6 pack.
It just happens that the pressure to look a certain way is more on girls than boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me / Is This The New Trend For Ladies / Ebony Chic Looking So Tasty & Sexy In New Selfies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.