Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures (36857 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Another Tecno Crap.

pheww.
cheers bruh
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by tonio2wo: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
FellaL:

what's your reason?

I was one of their earliest customer, when chinko phones come with extra loud start up tones.
Tecno was d most decent at that time and all d ones I bought showed me shege!

So I still dont trust them.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Iceman296: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pritypussi:
I can never use Tecno again in my life. Crappy chinco fone.

Click on the clock and you'll see clock has stopped working. No stopwatch, no timer nothing.
Even the SD cards are useless when apps can't access them.

Shey na design and metal body we wan chop? Gullible Nigerians too giving them confidence to keep producing crap

TECNO phones improved lately, You might be speaking based on passed experience.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Boj2:

Just another Tecno fan girl...... when they have nothing to say they bail
to think she was even going to answer questions i asked earlier on.......talking about schooling who?...quite the irony tho
if only u did have some tech insight to actually spill..

You are confusing me for the BMC crew.
Forget those tech ish.

What I sparked above is common sense.
Go figurewink
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by MrBONE2(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pritypussi:

Click on the clock and you'll see clock has stopped working. No stopwatch, no timer nothing.

Shey na design and metal body we wan chop? Gullible Nigerians too giving them confidence to keep producing crap
Take it easy

Prity Sisi grin
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by cuteralph101(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Nice phone! Op, how much did u buy it?

MEanwhile, loafers for sale
how much
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by shedy03(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pritypussi:

oh oh I think ur issue with tecno is personal. lol
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
I Av one of dis phone for sale......i bought it new last week Friday, but want to sell nw cos of family issue.
will entertain bids around 60-70k. hit me if u looking to buy 08165305409
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by odimbannamdi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Toecynne:
how much ND where are u based

Hello Toecynne.

We appreciate your interest in our shoes. Depending on the shoe, prices vary. Maximum price is 9k and minimum price is 8,500

Kindly visit our thread for more pictures: https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable

We are based in Lagos and you can whatsapp/call us on 09083748635.

Thanks!
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by odimbannamdi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
cuteralph101:
how much

Hello Cuteralph101.

We appreciate your interest in our shoes. Depending on the shoe, prices vary. Maximum price is 9k and minimum price is 8,500

Kindly visit our thread for more pictures: https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable

We are based in Lagos and you can whatsapp/call us on 09083748635.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

You are confusing me for the BMC crew.
Forget those tech ish.

What I sparked above is common sense.
Go figurewink
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by bastien: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
fantastique4:
that is when you will know that she didn't buy anything. She's just advertising for them. Na only she dem dash phantom, na she still dey open another one now.
I dey tells you, now I dey task her to dash me one she never reply... Na wa o
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Xtianvic(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
MizMyColi:
Hey All grin

I got to unwrap this beauty last week.
I give it to Tecno, when it comes to packaging and aestethics, they try.

Lately, I've been exposed to some smartphone brands that do not operate in Nigeria and when it comes to Packaging, Tecno stands out.

A round of applause for them cheesy

Okay, to the business of the day.

We see a shift from what we know of the C9.
The back of the phone has a metal build.

There's the fingerprint scanner.

And the pouch is very different from what we are used to from Tecno mobile.

Even the shape of the SIM ejector pin is different this time.

I saw two flash lights beside the secondary camera and something that looks like a ringer flashlight at the rear camera...this is in addition to the usual camera lens.

Now, I understand why some folks were spreading rumours that the CX has four cameras.

Talking about the feel of the phone. Well, if I say I'm not impressed, I'm lying.

One thing I wasn't happy about was the idea of sacrificing one simslot for SD card.
Like seriously angry

I aired out my complaint and I was taught how to merge SD card and internal memory on a one time basis. More on this later.

There's one speaker at the bottom right hand corner, but the sound it produces gives impression there are speakers on all sides of the phone. More on this later.

The earpiece is the normal type. I have decided not to use it. grin

The charger is a 2.0A type. Means enough battery juice in a short time.

There's no physical key.

Generally, in terms of design, I see major improvements.

Will same be said about it's performance? Please stay tuned to this moniker for more information.

For now, I'll just let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Have a fabulous week Dearieskiss
look at this phone ↓↓↓ a LeEco max 2 which runs on snapdragon820,has 4GBram,64GB rom,20mp camera, and 2k resolution, and cost about 64k. please keep you mediocrity to yourself. look at the antutu ranking your glorified piece of shit comes bo close.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by henry007(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by FellaL: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Just look at. Your judgement is still based on an impression made almost 10yrs ago. LOL. Na wa to you o. So, you haven't even used the likes of Camon C8, Boom J8, or even the Phantom 6. Wait first... did you even use the Phantom A+? Na wa for you o. Anyways, they have stepped up a great deal, just so you know. I think you should sample just one of their recent products to know for yourself what I'm talking about.

tonio2wo:

I was one of their earliest customer, when chinko phones come with extra loud start up tones.
Tecno was d most decent at that time and all d ones I bought showed me shege!

So I still dont trust them.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by naturefellow(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
solid3:
Tecno has always been a wack phone. And it's mostly for low class people.

Although, this one looks kind of nice.
the home screen turns me off!!!
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Ohiomoba5: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
I av got a brand new tecno camon cx for sale with complete accessories intact and free camera lens for 67k interested buyer should call 08137216305
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
malton:

Lol. I relate to this.

Prior to last year, my android experience has been only with the Samsung S and Note series. Fast forward to June last year, I bought the camon C9 due to the camera hype and all.

My initial impression was, "well, at least dem try." So I kept on using it alongside my trusted S6 Edge. As fate would have it, I decided to get a Xiaomi device for a friend. Phone arrived last week Monday. My eyes welled up with tears immediately I opened the package. I realized there and then that I've been scammed by tecno.

I was so impressed by the look, feel, and function of the Xiaomi that I decided to give out my beloved S6 Edge instead. As for the tecno, well, the rest is history.
Never again!

I used galaxy s6 edge..Na fine the fone fine. battery na gab. xiaomi redmi note 3 is what my friend is using ,that fone na bomb.e get everything and the Android OS is so slick n different. the only wahala be say you can hardly get them just like techno n infinix yakpa . another friend of mine is using one plus 3 . check the specs on Google..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

One day, Na one day.

one day one day u go learn to face d truth
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Xtianvic:
look at this phone ↓↓↓ a LeEco max 2 which runs on snapdragon820,has 4GBram,64GB rom,20mp camera, and 2k resolution, and cost about 64k. please keep you mediocrity to yourself. look at the antutu ranking your glorified piece of shit comes bo close.

and you suddenly forget to mention, that it doesn't have headphone Jack and uses type c adapter that nearly killed people using GIONEE S+ Nigga swerve

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by maasoap(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Xtianvic:
I smell lie here.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Behankey(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I love the phone

How much pls?
You should be able to get it for 68k - 70k.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Behankey(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
solid3:
Tecno has always been a wack phone. And it's mostly for low class people.

Although, this one looks kind of nice.
So only low class people use Tecno? I get you now. Y'all just spew rubbish anyhow. Even if you want to bash em, use facts.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by malton: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

I used galaxy s6 edge..Na fine the fone fine. battery na gab. xiaomi redmi note 3 is what my friend is using ,that fone na bomb.e get everything and the Android OS is so slick n different. the only wahala be say you can hardly get them just like techno n infinix yakpa . another friend of mine is using one plus 3 . check the specs on Google..

I'm using the redmi note 4X at the moment, while patiently waiting for the Xiaomi Mi 6 to launch tomorrow.

Lol. The economic expression, bad money drives out good money holds true here. It is understandable why it is common to find many poor quality phones and few high quality ones in naija. Higher quality versions of everything are hard to find.

I know the OP3 very well. As a matter of fact, I almost bought the one plus 3T recently until a friend advised that I wait for the oneplus 5 instead, citing the specs will be bumped.

OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, and Vivo have since proven to be cheaper alternatives to the Samsungs and iPhones of the world. It's unfortunate that Huawei went the Samsung and iPhone route with their flagship devices. Although I appreciate that their midrange devices like the Honor 6X are cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
malton:

I'm using the redmi note 4X at the moment, while patiently waiting for the Xiaomi Mi 6 to launch tomorrow.

Lol. The economic expression, bad money drives out good money holds true here. It is understandable why it is common to find many poor quality phones and few high quality ones in naija. Higher quality versions of everything are hard to find.

I know the OP3 very well. As a matter of fact, I almost bought the one plus 3T recently until a friend advised that I wait for the oneplus 5 instead, citing the specs will be bumped.

OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, and Vivo have since proven to be cheaper alternatives to the Samsungs and iPhones of the world. It's unfortunate that Huawei went the Samsung and iPhone route with their flagship devices. Although I appreciate that their midrange devices like the Honor 6X are cheaper.

where can I get the xiaomi.i can't get it in benin .. I will be very happy to lay my hands on it. the fone slick n dope abeg. Huawei is dope too no doubt..I used one before , it's ts something..very flat ,4gb ram,lte d camera beat galaxy s7 edge hands down. my sister thief am lol n ended up breaking d fone into pieces.. girls wahala.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Elnino4ladies: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Behankey:
You should be able to get it for 68k - 70k.

Yea

Not too expensive
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by lloydhassan(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
malton:

How much u buy am
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by malton: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

where can I get the xiaomi.i can't get it in benin .. I will be very happy to lay my hands on it. the fone slick n dope abeg. Huawei is dope too no doubt..I used one before , it's ts something..very flat ,4gb ram,lte d camera beat galaxy s7 edge hands down. my sister thief am lol n ended up breaking d fone into pieces.. girls wahala.

Samsung na for name nah. Although dem been chop my money tire. Your sister sha do you strong thing o. grin

I bought mine from aliexpress. It takes 7-14 days to arrive Naija. Although mine did in about 9 days.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by malton: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
lloydhassan:

How much u buy am

I been buy the phone itself for approximately #55,000. Although I ended up spending about 73k in total (paid 10k to the guy who helped me purchase the device, while the rest was for shipping and accessories), but it's well worth it.

You can get it for far less if you use your MasterCard for the purchase.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by savictory2(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Op, your lie no be small.
Pritypussi:

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
malton:

Samsung na for name nah. Although dem been chop my money tire. Your sister sha do you strong thing o. grin

I bought mine from aliexpress. It takes 7-14 days to arrive Naija. Although mine did in about 9 days.

how much did it cost you bro.
no mind my sis jare.
thanks for d hook up
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by henry007(m): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
malton:

I been buy the phone itself for approximately #55,000. Although I ended up spending about 73k in total (paid 10k to the guy who helped me purchase the device, while the rest was for shipping and accessories), but it's well worth it.

You can get it for far less if you use your MasterCard for the purchase.
resale value dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / TECNO Moves To 9th While Apple Slips To 4th In The List Of Top Smartphone Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.