Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Huge Humiliation From Ex Stopped Me From Attending Parties Uninvited. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Huge Humiliation From Ex Stopped Me From Attending Parties Uninvited. (689 Views)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Huge Humiliation From Ex Stopped Me From Attending Parties Uninvited. by bankable: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
it was on a sunny saturday and i dint kno wia d urge to eat jollof and salad was coming from buh anywhere it was coming from it was very strong inside me dat day. so i deciided to dress and go to the nearest kfc. dia was no befitting cloth for such a place except d white fitted guinea native i av. so i decide to put it on. and gbam i was set and good to go. i dint find bike so i decided to keep on walking so as i was walking i saw this event center in my area with a party going on. then i tot 2 mysef why waste 2k at kfc wen i can eat it for free here and besides i was in native duuur. so as a bad sharp guy naso i enter the place. the hall was half empty wen i entered i then realized they are still in church so i had to wait. i waited for 2 hours as in the hustle was real. then finally the crowd arrived the crowd was jus too much as in. so i waited for them to start serving food buh d party was jez too disorganized as in only 3 service boiz for 3,000 crowds. so while still waiting patiently i got the shock of my life when one gel was using style to look at my face very well. boom it was my ex gf and it was her sister that was wedding. i m still tinking mayb it was d gel dat told dem not to serve my table cos dem no carry food cum my side at all. all d pipu we siddon togeda comot d event wit anger. then after anoda two hours it dawned on me dat no food for me then i tot its better i tak my leave buh at d same time i cnt come here for no reason. i juz reason dt babe mata cos God has a reason for directing me to the party if not for food. so mak i go apologize maybe i go fit nack am one more time atleast according to okafors law once debe always debe. i walked up to her not knowing i was about to recieve one of the biggest humiliation of my life. cum nd see d way dis fool snubbed me in front of crowd and d unfortunate tin is dis gel has gotten ugly af compared to wen i first met her. pipu jus dey look me say see as dis ugly gel dey use dis fyn boi play chai i was so embarrassed. i decided to visit kfc and dia i also got anoda huge shock first time for my life dem tell me say food finish for kfc, aw cum buh i dey reason say d gel wey dey dia no lyk my face na why she talk dat kine tin b dat or maybe my idiot ex don tell her wit ogbanje mak she no sell food for me chai. na so i carry bike go om wit empty stomach. as i drop from bike na so i c d jobless pipu of my area gather dey gist, as i no dey d mood for dia teasing i cum pass anoda road to avoid dem as i dey avoid dem i dey c anoda set of amebo pipu na so dem dey ask me bankable y ur face red like zobo wey get ginger lyk dis. na so i jus lie giv dem say i don lost money na so dem dey show crocodile pity. as i dey now na gari i dey soak wit regret. for my life i no go do mogbo mobranch again.

Re: How Huge Humiliation From Ex Stopped Me From Attending Parties Uninvited. by newyorks(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
lolz,say na me i go just stand up hustle for food e don be e don be,nohow wey u go create awareness wey the servers no go attend to u.
Re: How Huge Humiliation From Ex Stopped Me From Attending Parties Uninvited. by bankable: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
newyorks:
lolz,say na me i go just stand up hustle for food e don be e don be,nohow wey u go create awareness wey the servers no go attend to u.
bro m d shy type

(1) (Reply)

The Broken Hour! / Will You Do This For 1 Billion / "BLACK NOVEMBER" A Must Watch Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.