Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (49713 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Sermwell(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
We had to settle a serious quarrel in my compound today between a lady and the guy she's dating! It's actually a serious relationship because if not for the covid-19 pandemic, they would have been married!

The guy claimed that his woman came to visit him without pre-informing him and the lady was screaming at the top of her voice that she doesn't have to call him before coming.

Some of my neighbors were in support of the guy and I feel it's not right because I'm also dating someone, and we visit each other anytime we like without prior notice!!

Some of my neighbors think otherwise!!
please I need your opinion. Do you think it's wrong to visit someone you are dating without prior notice??

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by blackboy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
When you are dating someone and you cannot or dont visit unannounced you are a maga or in for a long thing

310 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Davash222(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
In this modern age, only an illiterate will visit someone without prior notice.
One girl tried that rubbish with me back then in school days. I opened the door for her, just for her to see I'm not with anyone, then, I sent her home immediately. Told her to call me when she gets to her hostel.

She left.. I continued with my precious sleep.

682 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by chatinent: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
In a twisted world as this where dating is trivialized, anything is possible. What can I say when the true taste of dating is long lost?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by ettaetta(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sermwell:

if you are not a cheat why complain??

she has to trust me na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
It’s not normal ooo. Even if they give you a copy of their key, please call them before you go.
My people say e better make them greet you 2 days than you done come again. grin

173 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
I would love the heads up yeah, but with the kind of girls I date I dare not mention it.

FWBs and side-chicks sure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by dingbang(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Well I would like a heads up so I can arrange fuel and food for your coming.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by callmeRichie(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Sermwell post=90489209

if pesin no dey hide anything, or feeling suspicious I don't think it's a big deal. As much as a relationship is concerned especially.

Buh notwithstanding, u can give a prior notice before visiting, to avoid unnecessary insult and tearsgrin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Sermwell(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
chiddyok:
It’s not normal ooo. Even if they give you a copy of their key, please call them before you go.
My people say e better make them greet you 2 days than you done come again. grin
I think something is fishy if one of the parties in a relationship doesn't feel comfortable with visitation without prior notice. Don't you think so??

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Sermwell(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
dingbang:
but will you be angry if no heads up before the visit?
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wetin concern me tongue

I can come anytime grin whether I informed you or not grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Don’t try that shit with me. I must not be cheating to make that rule. I recall one time I had exams and was seriously reading she came at night without telling me despite me warning her to give me the heads up if she wants to come.
I sha didn’t answer her knock on my door. Won’t get no poor grades just because of a lady.

311 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Mayng01(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
It is wrong and good for the lady or the guy simply because of their safety.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sermwell:

I think something is fishy if one of the parties in a relationship doesn't feel comfortable with visitation without prior notice. Don't you think so??
Nothing fishy. I love my personal space so I respect other’s own too.

69 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by icenti: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
For me I would never condone such

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sermwell:

but will you be angry if no heads up before the visit?
well not per say... I'll not use the word angry sha because na my babe.. I'll just be, oh babe but you should have called so let me be aware. If she says she wants to give me a surprise visit then i'll understand

13 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Budline1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wrong

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Ejenavi18(f): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
It's okay but I don't like it.
I don't like someone showing up in my home unannounced.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by luminouz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
dingbang:

She doesn't want fuel and food but to catch your cheating ASS grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Diijerr(f): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
In some sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Salako01(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yes it is. But you should be ready for the unpalatable soup. He who brings home ant infested firewood should not complain about the visit of lizards....Few times I tried, the gal said I should always tell her while coming so she doesn't keep me waiting. You already know what that means grin grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by EzzyCarter: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Courtesy demands you tell your partner upfront before visiting. It shows mutual respect and it also saves you from potentially awkward or embarrassing situations. Imagine your partner's parents travelled over to visit him/her and then you visit out of the blue . would that be the best way/time you'd want to be introduced to them? Nah. Spontaneous visits have a higher possibility of ending in tears cheesy

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Dpsychologist: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Its not ok...
Bt Ladies love Visiting unannounced inorder to catch the guy Cheating lol

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by kenzysmith: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
as an alhfa male i dey even rub her laps on the ist date carry condom for wallet incase she open the legs for me visiting alone na child play sef i won't say more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
only people who are doing things that are illegal or unacceptable would find it offensive if they aren't notified of a lover's visit.

I don talk finish

24 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by bayotwice(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
check my signature

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by mediocre(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why not. You'd only find it uncomfortable if you have something to hide like a side chic/nigga.... or if you're a completely different person without makeup on embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Kemimarch16(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sure

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.