Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy (666 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy by idmoore(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
I av mistakenly be in job section before i was directed 2 d romance section. Pls i need ur sincered contributions i av been in a six years courtship now and stil an undergraduate living in my father's house but av my own privacy and my room is wel furnished 2 a working class taste, but i av a better dream as soon as i secure a good job, but d reason Y i need ur advice is dat my fiancee is pragnant and we 'r both in skool of 400level and she insist that wont abort d pragnancy 4 God knws reason and am tryin avoid her frm my mother cos if she knws she wil acept it cos am d only one of my dad, shd i runaway or wht? cos i cant imgine av baby in my 27.
Re: She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy by CrudeOil2(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
Happy New Year!
Re: She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy by cantell(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2010
Bros you don hammer. This one na better achievement.
Re: She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2010
Congratulations. . .your gonna be a father! what a way to welcome the new year! smiley
Re: She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2010
But you can get down and dirty at the tender age of 27 right? Grow a ball or two and take this like a man that I hope you are. Congratulations grin
Re: She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy by Preggy1: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
idmoore:

I av mistakenly be in job section before i was directed 2 d romance section. Pls i need your sincered contributions i av been in a six years courtship now and stil an undergraduate living in my father's house but av my own privacy and my room is wel furnished 2 a working class taste, but i av a better dream as soon as i secure a good job, but d reason Y i need your advice is dat my fiancee is pragnant and we 'r both in skool of 400level and she insist that wont abort d pragnancy 4 God knws reason and am tryin avoid her frm my mother cos if she knws she wil acept it cos am d only one of my dad, shd i runaway or wht? cos i cant imgine av baby in my 27.

If you are old enough to 'do it' (s-e-x)      then you are old enough to 'keep it' (produce of intimacy)      Congrats  grin
Re: She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
Buckle up son, cos you's about to be a pappi

(1) (Reply)

How Does A Wife Know She Has Received Love From Her Spouse? / Why Is: / What Would You Do If U Discovered Ur Wife Has A Secret Child Without Tellin You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.