Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning (54231 Views)

My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet / If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? / See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Mcowubaba: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hadeyeancah:
Waiting for Vaseline crew

2 Likes

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by GloriaNinja(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
WEIRD
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by ehix89(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Leriebloom com'an see....grin
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by goldedprince: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
maybe you should post your gf pics doing it or i donbelivit

1 Like

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by micheal77766(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
ITZ GUD TO ALWAYS DO EXERCISES

1 Like

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
PaperLace:
Same here...
Every morning, I skip, sit-up, a bit of bicycle crunches...When I am in a very good mood, I squat. It makes me feel very light and flexible.

Then after all these, you will still descend on 4 wraps of Akpu for breakfast. Yinmu. undecided
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:

Then after all these, you will still descend on 4 wraps of Akpu for breakfast. Yinmu. undecided
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You're such a snitch!
I've stopped eating akpu sha, I don't want to destroy these packs I am acquiring grin. I eat semo now... tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by KKKWHITE(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pictures of your girlfriend doing the exercise
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by oyienootieno: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Newbeginnings:
Wow.. Very educative

Waiting for her pics

Badt guy... just use imaginary picture hope that will do.
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by oyienootieno: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
buygala:
Does this your 'ex' know about and approve your publicizing her pictures ?

Because putting all these her 'ingredients' in the public domain without her consent is really really not cool sad

If i hear say you believe those pictures... then you will believe $1 = N1

1 Like

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
yesss yesss i am seeing two ukwus there.op nice one wink
SINZ u dey miss sumptin here ooo cheesy
ukwu lala. grin grin grin

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mcowubaba:
The 2 last pics though!
Mehn, I need a girl that can do that type of Exercise in ma crib

1 Like

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yup, they're great, especially jumping jacks.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by ItzWonderz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
leksmedia:
This reminded me of a dude in my area, who started hitting the gym after his girlfriend complained she likes guys with big muscles , So dude registered at the gym, he is always hitting the gym between 6pm to about 9pm daily. In no time he has started building muscles , 6 packs , loking all cool. Everything was going fine until one day he forgot his sneakers at home, so he decided to quickly rush home only to see his girlfriend kissing one pot belly mature man as she jets into the car and he watched them zoom off. Dude couldnt believe his eyes, he called the babe, she didnt pick, after series of calls she didnt pick only for babe to call back around 11:30pm in the evening to tell him she hasnt been feeling fine all day.

lol,,,poor lil guy grin Dats y i always tell mah niqqas,,neva trust a girl, no matter hw honest she sounds
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by ksbusari(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
meaning? idleness sha
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by FitnessDoctor: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
leksmedia:
This reminded me of a dude in my area, who started hitting the gym after his girlfriend complained she likes guys with big muscles , So dude registered at the gym, he is always hitting the gym between 6pm to about 9pm daily. In no time he has started building muscles , 6 packs , loking all cool. Everything was going fine until one day he forgot his sneakers at home, so he decided to quickly rush home only to see his girlfriend kissing one pot belly mature man as she jets into the car and he watched them zoom off. Dude couldnt believe his eyes, he called the babe, she didnt pick, after series of calls she didnt pick only for babe to call back around 11:30pm in the evening to tell him she hasnt been feeling fine all day.

One thing I know about ladies is that they are attracted to two things money and power...

That guy didn't know how to work his girl (he was hitting the gym 3 hours daily which I would never recommend without taking his girl to the gym with him. What kind of relationship is that)..

That pot bellied man is possibly richer than her boyfriend and so she needs the funds... Look good and make money and all girls will worship the ground you walk on..

#speakingfromexperience
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by centboy123456(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
leksmedia:

himm is dis real wat happen next
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by FitnessDoctor: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
buygala:
Does this your 'ex' know about and approve your publicizing her pictures ?

Because putting all these her 'ingredients' in the public domain without her consent is really really not cool sad

hello..

I am even suprised to see pics in the post.. the mods edited the post when they moved it to frontpage.. they added pics and even removed some of my links...

If you read the post well.. I said that I haven't gotten her permission use her pics
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by FitnessDoctor: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Onwardvic:
"favorite health blogger"?who gave you that title?

The people who love me and follow me on nairaland, instagram and facebook for my posts gave me that title... If I am not your favorite... Then there is no problem..

I am here to only make people look good and stay that way

2 Likes

Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by charlsecy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Jumping jacks are aerobic exercises which helps you burn fat (More reason why she was flat around the middle and maintained her weight no matter how much she eats).
I see exaggeration here.
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by FitnessDoctor: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
lepasharon:
OP I want to be flexible

I see,

You can chat with me through here and we will see what we can achieve https://page.co/v9dY
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
PaperLace:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You're such a snitch!
I've stopped eating akpu sha, I don't want to destroy these packs I am acquiring grin. I eat semo now... tongue

Taa gbafuo! May Ekwensu strike that your lying tongue with a thousand chicken pox. You and Akpu are like conjoined twins, you are destined to be together. See your mouth like semo. angry
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Jammiiee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
cheesy wink u must squat o. Ashey ole ni e wink
sisisioge:
Na squats you carry mouth call like that? No thank you!
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Onwardvic(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
I see
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Onwardvic(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

The people who love me and follow me on nairaland, instagram and facebook for my posts gave me that title... If I am not your favorite... Then there is no problem..

I am here to only make people look good and stay that way

I see
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Jammiiee(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
shocked shocked ahh! shocked

Nor try dt lady ooo shocked except u nor fear Ogunmeh cool
LastMumu:

Taa gbafuo! May Ekwensu strike that your lying tongue with a thousand chicken pox. You and Akpu are like conjoined twins, you are destined to be together. See your mouth like semo. angry
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Nature8(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
leksmedia:

Moral of the story
Look good for yourself, Be yourself, dont ever change because of someone. Be the best you can be and above all,. Always make out time for the oens you love and the last lesson - Never hurt people that will go miles for you. For your website design , blog design and Ecommerce website contact www.leksmediaconcept.com

grin
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by beeptech786: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Here are Top 10 Best Fitness Apps For iOS that can help you to stay fit.
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by sisisioge: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jammiiee:
cheesy wink u must squat o. Ashey ole ni e wink

grin grin
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by michoim(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WEIRD

Weird? I think is normal day to day exercises
Re: 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning by Maski87: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yeye man you just want to show pictures of the nyash you have been knacking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) / Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.