Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex (1905 Views)

A Lady Was Caught Sucking Her Man Penis While Drinking Beer With His Friend / Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex On April 18, 20173:21 Pmin Newscomments Read / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Urukpe: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
A man has been reported to have broken his penis while having sex with his wife. Pushing the limit too much while having sex with different sex position could end in breaking one’s penis says a Sexologists. According to ‘Punch online newspaper’, “the man and his wife were having sex when he heard a cracking sound, followed by his penis immediately swelling up and developing dark bruising, making it resemble an eggplant. “When the man arrived at the hospital, his penis was badly swollen, discoloured, and protruding at an odd angle. “The doctors diagnosed the man with a penile fracture. They equally said that experts warn that a penile fracture is actually a tear of the corpora cavernosa, an erectile tissue that runs along the penis. Speaking further, experts said that Corpora cavernosa becomes hard when blood flows through it during an erection. However it was reported that doctors were able to fix the injured man’s penis. The Daily Mail stated that without immediate treatment, a broken penis can lead to erectile dysfunction and other complications. Finally, it is said that as long as one sees a doctor immediately one notices such, he could be able to have sex again in four to six weeks.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/man-breaks-penis-sex/

Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by ikp120(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by greatgod2012(f): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
ghen ghen!!

Was the thing too hard?

This one pass me, Biko!
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by eezeribe(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na so
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ghen Ghen grin grin grin
Obontami, coman see oooooo before you become useless tongue
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by pizzylee(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
joystick turn sadness stick
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Young03(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
i fear oo
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by obontami: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2:
Ghen Ghen grin grin grin
Obontami, coman see oooooo before you become useless tongue
if it's your pussy that will break my penis I don't mind. kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
obontami:
if it's your pussy that will break my penis I don't mind. kiss
ori e kope Mo rara

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
hahahhahhahah

Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Urukpe: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2:
ori e kope Mo rara

shocked angry tongue

Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by borednhorny: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
4 to 6 weeks ke. Na to go buy another joystick be that. Imagine how weird it would be to walk into a hospital with a broken joystick and explain ur situation
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Urukpe:

shocked angry tongue
e ti ya werey abi

Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Urukpe: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2:
e ti ya werey abi

Take this. lol

Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Urukpe:

Take this. lol
A very good fruit wink
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Stegomiah: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Does a joystick have bone?
How can something without bone break? I guess you meant rupture
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by ikemesit4477: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Urukpe:
A man has been reported to have broken his penis while having sex with his wife. Pushing the limit too much while having sex with different sex position could end in breaking one’s penis says a Sexologists. According to ‘Punch online newspaper’, “the man and his wife were having sex when he heard a cracking sound, followed by his penis immediately swelling up and developing dark bruising, making it resemble an eggplant. “When the man arrived at the hospital, his penis was badly swollen, discoloured, and protruding at an odd angle. “The doctors diagnosed the man with a penile fracture. They equally said that experts warn that a penile fracture is actually a tear of the corpora cavernosa, an erectile tissue that runs along the penis. Speaking further, experts said that Corpora cavernosa becomes hard when blood flows through it during an erection. However it was reported that doctors were able to fix the injured man’s penis. The Daily Mail stated that without immediate treatment, a broken penis can lead to erectile dysfunction and other complications. Finally, it is said that as long as one sees a doctor immediately one notices such, he could be able to have sex again in four to six weeks.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/man-breaks-penis-sex/
I I only came to see the broken joystick!
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Jodha(f): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Picture of the broken joystick or.....
Re: Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex by Urukpe: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Jodha:
Picture of the broken joystick or.....

Talk say u dey find another thing, many people are willing to help you

(1) (Reply)

Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? / Latest Slay Queen And What They Need . Pics Added / Which Of These Ones Can You Do Without For A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.