Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Insults from nairalanders - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insults from nairalanders (11792 Views)

7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner / Advice From Nairalanders Please / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Lionessza(f): 5:27am On Apr 21, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh the obsession with South Africa! Lol....it doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice that most here reek on envy....it's like an ugly girl saying to a pretty girl" you are hired beacuse youre beautiful " forgetting the pretty girl has credentials. I laugh when most people here think infrastructure is cities, there's a huge difference between south africa before 94 and SA POST 94, who's responsible for that? Excuses to hide your short comings

Please don't ask them to check out pics before 94 and post lol. You will get the following out of frustration;

* unclad, dumb zulu etc lol.
* slavery, white masters, white superiority grin ( worse than than the kkk I tell you)
*hiv this hiv that (which of course they have) grin
*poverty , slums (don't even want to comment) undecided

I'm sure you have been around here for sometime you can add some of the most loved "songs" here about mzantsi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2017
Lionessza:

They don't achieve those in home soil they have to beg for visas to go to Whiteman's land to achieve those, plus no one rides those boats to Europe like Nigerians. How many South Africans do you see queuing for visas to go anywhere daily? All the Nobel prizes South Africans have where achieved here . Yes from your post i can pick up hints of your " intelligence " cheesy . It's always funny when a 60 year old warn out hag constantly compares themselves to a 23 year old trying to find her way lol its pathetic really.

While some are applying for visas to better other man's lands , some are busy expanding and maintaining their infrastructure for future generations ...life though undecided
the name "South Africa" will forever haunt restless souls

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by aloobright17: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2017
CplusJason:
Dirty Ibeh Bright A.K.A aloobright17, with that face of yours you still call someone dirty?

What a funny donkey. grin

I don't smell like you

Post yours and stop hyping.

Re: Insults from nairalanders by aloobright17: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2017
CplusJason:
So aloobright17 is Scared already? undecided
Anumanu scared of what exactly?
Re: Insults from nairalanders by LeSudAfricaine: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
diablos:

Dumb zulu bitch wit brains d size of bean seeds...ur IQ is like 0.2% out of 10. U probably got a body odour that could kill a grown skunk grin

Is not difficult to see y u always act retardedd...ur pops probably sired ur mum in a mental asylum and u grew up in a psychiatric/handicapped peoples home undecided
U
Jst see ur uncivilized posture below grin
exactly what I expected; Dgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by LeSudAfricaine: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lionessza:

Please don't ask them to check out pics before 94 and post lol. You will get the following out of frustration;

* unclad, dumb zulu etc lol.
* slavery, white masters, white superiority grin ( worse than than the kkk I tell you)
*hiv this hiv that (which of course they have) grin
*poverty , slums (don't even want to comment) undecided

I'm sure you have been around here for sometime you can add some of the most loved "songs" here about mzantsi.

one track mind I tell you, lol

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Cherlene(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

And where is the proof of this thing you're talking about? You cannot make accusations without providing the evidence to back it up.

Precisely, LINKS to what you stated at OP.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Cherlene(f): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
handsam:
South Africa?

[b]Unfortunately, I don't weigh it's inhabitants as anything of use or worth.

The same country whose President had girls go nude to celebrate one irrelevant thing?

The same country where an artist painted a painting that depicted the President nude whilst he raped and lynched a woman?

#Pathetic individuals.[/b]

My goodness, I am PERPLEXED to see your horrible and DISRESPECTFUL comment. Especially at bolded!

Cherlene

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by handsam(m): 12:18am On Apr 24, 2017
Cherlene:

My goodness, I am PERPLEXED to see your horrible and DISRESPECTFUL comment. Especially at bolded!

Cherlene

Oh well...

Surely, You don't expect me to extenuate the pain my comments carry along with it. Do you?
Re: Insults from nairalanders by CplusJason: 6:17am On Apr 24, 2017
aloobright17:

I don't smell like you

Post yours and stop hyping.
I guess that's your "all time" best picture.

How about this one Mr Ibeh Bright? Looking like a drug pusher who was nabbed by the drug law enforcement agencies.

Cc SINZ
Thapunisher
DeathisKnocking
fishscales
Bitchslayer101
Benita27
Kimbra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by SINZ: 6:25am On Apr 24, 2017
CplusJason:

How about this one Mr Ibeh Bright? Looking like a drug pusher who was nabbed by the drug law enforcement agencies.

Cc SINZ
Thapunisher
DeathisKnocking
Bitchslayer101
Benita27
Kimbra

Re: Insults from nairalanders by CplusJason: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, good morning boss. cheesy
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Dn't use one to judge the rest. My nomfanelo88 remains sweet
Re: Insults from nairalanders by aloobright17: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2017
CplusJason:

Cc SINZ
Thapunisher
DeathisKnocking
fishscales
Bitchslayer101
Benita27
Kimbra

When I took passport size pic many many years ago when you never even started using camera phone and still put it out there on facebook, shows I'm so very proud of the pic.

I thought you're going to post my nude or some pic eyes never seen before,but you end up shaming yourself by posting pic I put out there myself,what sense does it make then? another senseless act from an ass.

Mumu I'm still waiting for the post that will make me shake not posting pic already on my wall on a biggest platform of this world.

Wished I'm even peddling drugs,since you're peddling Nairaland.com

Bright Ibeh yes that is my name the name that gives you orgasm.I do use it on my international passport so is not a name I'm not proud of

search the name on facebook for more old and new pics and help me post it here and receive your salary.

If you don't advertise more of my pics here then you're a coward,I'll be posting the latest and you will be posting the oldest.

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by aloobright17: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2017
CplusJason:

Cc SINZ
Thapunisher
DeathisKnocking
fishscales
Bitchslayer101
Benita27
Kimbra

See transformation go check basketmouth,I Go Die e.t.c old and new pics,go check TB Joshuah's old church and the transformed one you will understand what it means.I know you're stagnant in life and you don't expect any growth or transformation in your unimpressive life. I've moved from glory to glory and the transformation is real . Feed your eyes.

Re: Insults from nairalanders by DEATHisKNOCKING: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
CplusJason:

Cc SINZ
Thapunisher
DeathisKnocking
fishscales
Bitchslayer101
Benita27
Kimbra

Lol! Bro that face has no value atal.

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by CplusJason: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
DEATHisKNOCKING:

Lol! Bro that face has no value atal.
Lol, I'll deal with him, but not yet
Re: Insults from nairalanders by DEATHisKNOCKING: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, I'll deal with him, but not yet

Lol. Bro i heard somebody punched him on his face tirelessly. This dimwit must be an area boy.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by CplusJason: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
DEATHisKNOCKING:

Lol. Bro i heard somebody punched him on his face tirelessly. This dimwit must be an area boy.
I did that and I have the pictures to prove it boss.

What else do you expect when someone is on a death roll?

Nothing but good pummelling, swollen lips, eyes and bleeding nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
Not all South Africans are xenophobic. It's like condemning a Nation 'cause of few bad eggs.

few
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jayceon:
lol..just keeping it 100
Assslicker
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 7:48am On May 01, 2017
Beosten:

Proof here...
Indihlekisile kelena i piece ye 2nd national anthem....nxx grin grin
Re: Insults from nairalanders by aregal: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2017
DriveByKiller:
I don't like dealing with black south African minions because it always end in a lecture session!

Now back in 1994, the first ANC Government officially asked for help from the Nigerian Government in respect of professionals in health, education, engineering, etc to fill up the black intellectual deficit in zulu land.

That, my friend, is the genesis of Nigerians moving into south Africa to help you clean your own shiit from off your own arse!
So you go around wiping other nations' asses when you live in an unlit cesspool you call a country. Genius!

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:

Drty girl stop making noise and talk what I'll understand.Who is this unclean she goat referring me to?mtweeeeee which group what Mr Ibeh Bright ?

Girl you're drty period.
You always insult people and attacking at her people's comment assh0le.

Re: Insults from nairalanders by 0ntruth: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
You always insult people and attacking at her people's comment assh0le.

attacking at her people's comment , what the hell is this one talking about? ok report me to your gods for attacking people's comments not people's body.

Also tell your gods about Fayoshi and FFK that also attack people's comments. Mu mu.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by DriveByKiller: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
aregal:
So you go around wiping other nations' asses when you live in an unlit cesspool you call a country. Genius!
Says the unhinged troglodyte whose history is documented in slavery and subjugation.

Your country South Africa is Africa's biggest joke of all time.

Your khayelitsha is Africa's 2nd biggest slum where rats eat humans babies alive! You're a slumlord from a backwater country which you and your savage idiots destroyed in record time when Botha and co left a couple of decades ago
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Says the unhinged troglodyte whose history is documented in slavery and subjugation.

Your country South Africa is Africa's biggest joke of all time.

Your khayelitsha is Africa's 2nd biggest slum where rats eat humans babies alive! You're a slumlord from a backwater country which you and your savage idiots destroyed in record time when Botha and co left a couple of decades ago
Timelezz,lezz,etc.

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
So many sa citizen on nairaland sad
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
So many sa citizen on nairaland sad
chill out.NL is just a freaking cyberspace and not your mother's mud house basement

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
chill out.NL is just a freaking cyberspace and not your mother's mud house basement
jayceon you don't want to try this with me
I have lived in sa i have seen the shanty house s in the township
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
jayceon you don't want to try this with me
I have lived in sa i have seen the shanty house s in the township

you can save the stories for your kids.where you been and what you saw ain't non of my business...but you will not claim a cyberspace as your territory

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
you can save the stories for your kids.where you been and what you saw ain't non of my business...but you will not claim a cyberspace as your territory
if I recall correctly I am not claiming anything in my post
My post was an observation

And you should learn not to insult people anyhow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / What Is The Outcome (needs Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.