Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Insults from nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insults from nairalanders (11815 Views)

7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner / Advice From Nairalanders Please / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Some people on this forum are deluded. You need to tell yourselves the truth, and start doing what's right. This thread is uncalled for.

6 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Beosten(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
I dedicate this hurricane to Aderola15. This should be able to win her heart for me, because she will say ma niqqa is a fighter grin
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Jodha(f): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:
kennyID17
SINZ
jodha
QueenSuccubus
dextology

film dey here o cheesy

Pass me pop corn jhoor oo.. Yhu sha stingy grin grin
Yhu go just dey chop alone..

One live please.. Africa.. We're one.. One Africa.. One love.. One black.. Let's stop the..

Wah am I typing.. Muhna fight tear clothe.. I'm all eyes..
Lefulefu pop corn..
Re: Insults from nairalanders by xendra: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nigerians be falling their own hands since 1970's

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Team foreign guys don finally fall their hands
Re: Insults from nairalanders by LePrezident(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Apparently it's to get citizenship.

Really? Weird...

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by KennyID17(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:
kennyID17
SINZ
jodha
QueenSuccubus
dextology

film dey here o cheesy

We don land grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by SINZ: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:
yw grin oya take grin
Merci cool

4 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Beosten(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Some people on this forum are deluded. You need to tell yourselves the truth, and start doing what's right. This thread is uncalled for.

Have u eaten today? Dem dey share popcorn above o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Really? Weird...

Shrugs.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
This obsession with South Africans is getting really boring. I dont know how insulting South Africans suddenly takes us out of this recession.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by HARDDON: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oh! What a shame! Is this how d Lion of Africa has been so debased?

Marriage for southy freaking papers? Da fvck?
Southy ladies die to hv 9ja men!

Kindly dont remind me bout d Xeno ish!

If our leaders aint useless n clueless n hv no value for 9jarian lives, we do to Southy what we did to ghana

Southy Must Go!

6 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Beosten:

Have u eaten today? Dem dey share popcorn above o
You're a kid. Nigerians like you don't know South Africa is ahead of your Nation. Blame it on your leaders.

About marring South African girls for papers. They do that. Blame it on desperados.

You just incited an e-war over something trivial. Go and eat please!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jodha:

Pass me pop corn jhoor oo.. Yhu sha stingy grin grin
Yhu go just dey chop alone..

One live please.. Africa.. We're one.. One Africa.. One love.. One black.. Let's stop the..

Wah am I typing.. Muhna fight tear clothe.. I'm all eyes..
Lefulefu pop corn..
oya grin

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Beosten(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
You're a kid. Nigerians like you don't know South Africa is ahead of your Nation. Blame it on your leaders.

About marring South African girls for papers. They do that. Blame it on desperados.

13 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Mimzyy(f): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Apartheid is a crime against humanity... #RandomThought

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:

spot on cheesy
some nigerian guys overseas would marry anything for papers and dats a fact.all i see in the proof he"s showing is a lady turning down the advances of a guy interested in her cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by TrapHedges(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Np

big sean ft drake n yezzy
blessings remix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:
Make I book space cheesy

Lefulefu! I sight u, Oya d usual grin grin
i quick land here grin.i be send u mentions sha grin
see ur own grin

Re: Insults from nairalanders by EfccBoss: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg chilled coke biko cool
Re: Insults from nairalanders by KennyID17(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

U don forget d usual? undecided

Wey my popcorn and soda? cheesy
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

spot on cheesy
some nigerian guys overseas would marry anything for papers and dats a fact.all i see in the proof he"s showing is a lady turning down the advances of a guy interested in her cheesy
Some people are so dumb. What's the essence of the thread when what the girl said is the bitter truth.

Nigeria is the giant of African in terms of population as the most populous black Country and nothing else. Compare the infrastructural development of South Africa to that of Nigeria and you'll see the difference. At least their leaders worked and had the interest of the masses at heart.

All these romance children pissed at seeing the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Cladez(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Some people are so dump. What's the essence of the thread when what the girl said is the bitter truth.

Nigeria is the giant of African in terms of population as the most populous black Country and nothing else. Compare the infrastructural development of South Africa to that of Nigeria and you'll see the difference. At least their leaders worked and had the interest of the masses at heart.

My friend shat the f**k up.....because someone supported you doesn't give you the opportunity to belittle Nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

spot on cheesy
I was in the visa application centre in abuja where they collect visas for South Africa and some EU countries. Meen those applying to go to Soith Africa was the highest. In fact the number was so much that they dont take more than 100 applications each day. On that dau, by 10:00am they had already gotten the 100 applications. Niggers here can abuse SAfricans all they want but we know better

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Cladez:
My friend shat the f**k up.....because someone supported you doesn't give you the opportunity to belittle Nigeria.
Be deceiving yourself. No one belittled Nigeria. it's the truth you don't want to hear.

3 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
EfccBoss:
abeg chilled coke biko cool
dem cold diee cheesy

Re: Insults from nairalanders by EfccBoss: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Some people are so dump. What's the essence of the thread when what the girl said is the bitter truth.

let me not answer you, i dey good mood today

6 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by EfccBoss: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

dem cold diee cheesy
cool cool grin grin grin u too much bro

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Jodha(f): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

oya grin

Oya shift mah sidan dey watch cheesy grin grin
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I was in the visa application centre in abuja where they collect visas for South Africa and some EU countries. Meen those applying to go to Soith Africa was the highest. In fact the number was so much that they dont take more than 100 applications each day. On that dau, by 10:00am they had already gotten the 100 applications. Niggers here can abuse SAfricans all they want but we know better

I can bet you also went to apply for the visa wink

3 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:

lol i tire for them oo grin. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Our leaders are looting us dry, youths are here fighting our irrelevant Bullshyt. Oh my Nigeria!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queen Blasted After She Posted This On Facebook / Whats With Guys And Boobs? / Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.