Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them (1950 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by dederocs(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

I no like old women o, I dey like cheap things. Na your mama cheap pass. wink

So how much does that hag sell for? smiley
I won't Bleep your mama, but will rape her to death with sugarcane and my fist... I no dey Bleep smelly old pussy, but my thugs go choke her to death on Mouth Action,while your broke pops watch grin
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by Yungwealth(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2017
dederocs:

I was not there, I only talk about what I know... Am talking about these times I am witnessing.

Abi don't u bit-ches prefer money to love, buy Naija girl flower Na gobe,she prefer sharwarma...if u look good too I can sample u

lol..baht guy

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by SINZ: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2017
dederocs:

I won't Bleep your mama, but will rape her to death with sugarcane and my fist... I no dey Bleep smelly old pussy, but my thugs go choke her to death on Mouth Action,while your broke pops watch grin

Lame attempt at a come-back. Can't you atleast be original? Must you copy me? Youths like you are bereft of ideas. You are intellectually barren, that's why you try to pull down other people so you can rise. You're too shallow, I won't waste valuable time engaging you in a debate seeing as you're an intellectual desert.

Do have a nice day.
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by dederocs(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

Lame attempt at a come-back. Can't you atleast be original? Must you copy me? Youths like you are bereft of ideas. You are intellectually barren, that's why you try to pull down other people so you can rise. You're too shallow, I won't waste valuable time engaging you in a debate seeing as you're an intellectual desert.

Do have a nice day.
I said I will gang rape your mama with my goons in front of your pops, with fists and sugarcane, I can't fuk that smelly hole, after that I blast a gun shot in that smelly pussy cool
Pu-sy whipped bit-ch ass

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by SINZ: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2017
dederocs:

I said I will gang rape your mama with my goons in front of your pops, with fists and sugarcane, I can't fuk that smelly hole, after that I blast a gun shot in that smelly pussy cool
Pu-sy whipped bit-ch ass

Is this supposed to make me feel hurt? gringrin
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Hmmm, wahCanaSay.
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2017
See as boys dey fool their generation
I'm ashamed of you all
OP and his opponents
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by yungchop: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2017
dederocs:

Lol, Na my old mom u wan bleep, I pity your condition...i can give you link though to a bar,where u can meet white mama's, but you go pay me... So maybe your broke life go elevate small, my mom pussy no juice again oh cheesy
abeg wire me the connection jare. boys can't be broke for ever

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
sinaj:
Mtn don dash diz one mb sad

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by Eldee54321(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
That's true jare buh u d way u bash them don too much naah...anyway av made up m mind dt until am rich, then I'll be thinking of having a chemistry...nah MONEY THANGS bruh
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by popefuse(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
2SWT:
Mtcheeew so that was how your dad bought your mum
kiloode haba
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
I hope you will be glad when they start buying your sisters and daughters
Dude knows what he's saying, and he didn't mean 'buying' literally. Toss money in their face and you can have any of these new generation bitches. #fact undecided

I wouldn't generalize though.

©YBR

4 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Dude knows what he's saying, and he didn't mean 'buying' literally. Toss money in their face and you can have any of these new generation bitches. #fact undecided

I wouldn't generalize though.

©YBR

My reply was based on the fact he generalized. Truth is we have loads of ladies who are money conscious but not all of them can be bought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

My reply was based on the fact he generalized. Truth is we have loads of ladies who are money conscious but not all of them can be bought
Yeah, I dig.

©YBR
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
dederocs:
I have f-cked hundreds of naija bi–tches and I can tell you, that most of the successful fu-cks I had, were those I lured with money...the funny thing is that while f-cking them, their dumb fiance's are busy calling professing love.

So many married whores are being fu-cked by average men tossing around little change...

I realise that I get more satisfaction and feel what natural real love is about when going out with a white/foreign girl, these ones require your time, but will please you well in bed and give you better affection.

Here are some of the reasons,not to woo a Naija girl, but rather buy her.

1) they see sex as work, hence boring and unenthusiastic about having sex, except you flash them money.
2) Nigerian girls don't have natural affections,their clitoris is cut off,hence their bodies are not stimulated naturally, except money is involved.
3) they are the worse cheaters, all again due to money and material things.
4)they are natural dependent on a man for survival, while a foreign lady loves unconditionally.

Why do you think most Naija men die before their wives,cos this bunch are leeches, they keep taking till the end.

Young man be wise, they are good to Bleep-yes, but keeping them might be bad for you

So tell me, how did yu start? wink
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by dederocs(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
90% can be lured by riches, if I say bought, I mean that your girl/fiance will leave you if a richer guy takes her on an outing, and shower her with money and trips...believe me,the babe will drop you ass like a bad habit.
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by Divay22(f): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
endtime post
Heavy endtime o angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by EfccBoss: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Senseless being.

White girl this..white girl that! What do you know?. Have you even breathed next to a white girl, for you to automatically assume that they're all loving and caring.

Get it into your thick skull, that women ALL aroud the world appreciate money. Regardless. So grow up and stop being so delusional. Ode.
pls send me your account details

Let's put ur tots to test

Take my words as a joke and miss somtin

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Divay22:

Heavy endtime o angry angry
wink
Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Senseless being.

White girl this..white girl that! What do you know?. Have you even breathed next to a white girl, for you to automatically assume that they're all loving and caring.

Get it into your thick skull, that women ALL aroud the world appreciate money. Regardless. So grow up and stop being so delusional. Ode.

Re: Stop Wasting Time Wooing Naija Babes, Just Buy Them by yungchop: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
pls send me your account details

Let's put ur tots to test

Take my words as a joke and miss somtin
abeg leave the girl Moor.. help a brother.. anything is okay oo.. make I drop my account number?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tramadol / How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy / Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.