Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date (669 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by PalmchatApp: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2017
There are some guys that are actually toxic to your life. Dating such guys is a threat to the relationship and your mental being. That is why this article gives an insight on those guys you should never consider dating.
1. The Not into You Guy ¬– You must never fall for a guy that is not into you. The guy that finds it difficult to give you attention. A guy that does not have interest in your daily activities will eventually frustrate you in the relationship. Go for the one that sees how important you are to him and the relationship. This guy is all about wasting your time, he is so sure you will stick with him. Do yourself a favour and let him go.

2. The Confused Guy- This guy just want to have you around, while he probably has time to cheat on you. The confused guy talks a lot about his Ex and make it obvious he wants them back. This guy has plan A and B or even C. He loves you today and tomorrow you are not so important to him. The confused guy is into you today and next day he is not.

3. The Mummy’s Boy- You don’t need to ask why this is bad. This type of guy is so addicted to his mum that he doesn’t want to grow up. He gives her feedback on all that happens in the relationship. He even expects you to cook, act and maybe dress like her. He expects his mum to decide for him on how to handle issues in your relationship. You deserve someone that is grown up, not someone you have to nurture like a kid. This type of guy can’t actually do anything on his own.

4. The Perfect Liar Guy- Honesty is the foundation in which a relationship is built and sustained. Any relationship where a partner finds it easy to lie wouldn’t actually last. A guy that lies about little things is definitely going to lie about big things. Once you notice this trait at the early stage of the relationship, quit, because it is a big red flag. A woman feels secured when she is with an honest guy.

5. The No Ambition Kind of Guy- This guy is the lazy type who doesn’t have big dreams. He just wants to feed on you and make you a source of survival. This guy is never motivated. He is not ready to improve his life. He treats and handles you in same manner. This guy is not prepared for what the future holds for the relationship, he does things as it pleases him.

6. The All About Me Guy- This guy makes everything centred on him. He cares about himself alone, no regard for how you feel. The all about me kind of guy is always selfish. He wants all the attention on him alone without doing same. They want you to appreciate them with no mind of appreciating you.

7. The Quick to Anger Guy- This guy is actually toxic to you. A quick to anger guy picks up argument and he is easily provoked. It is risky to go on with this type of guy, especially when they start showing this trait at the early stage. Sure we would get mad and become furious, but when a person gets angry over all issues, you should just quit instead. A person that is quick to anger becomes violent after a while. So watch it before you get deep in the relationship.

The types of guys listed above are just few out of many. Before you get carried away by love, consider if you are able to cope with these type of guys.
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by xendra: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2017
OK
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2017
The player kind of guy.
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by HARDDON: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2017
As much as i see reasons wit u on most of d write up,
No one is perfect n u wud find a trait of 1 or 2 of these in a kul dude. LIke d anger thingy. If he snaps out easily too, den kul

If they cant still deal, just kuku give them clay let them mold their desire. angry
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by HARDDON: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Love Machine:
The player kind of guy.

Player? Is dat d name of an animal place or thing?

angry
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by kiddoiLL(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2017
OP so for ur mind now u don expose ur fellow guys abi?? Judas 2.0 E sure me say OP get some of dat traits as a guy... i'm in my house, comman beat me
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by CplusJason: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Dear op, do you know that girls love to hear some "beautiful lies"?

They don't like to hear the truth.
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by MrRichy(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Op nobody is perfect biko...

a girl should be able to accept me the way I am
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by PalmchatApp: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
lol no
kiddoiLL:
OP so for ur mind now u don expose ur fellow guys abi?? Judas 2.0 E sure me say OP get some of dat traits as a guy... i'm in my house, comman beat me
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by wtfCode: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Love Machine:
The player kind of guy.
It's there already, "the confused guy"
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Met a guy with 2,4 and 6. I think ladies should avoid rushing into relationships, observe their suitors in their natural environment and give a little test too. Some characters are discovered with time smiley
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by Loyalblak007(f): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Spot on!
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by IamAirforce1: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2017
If you put everything you read on internet into your daily life, you will remain single and frustrated forever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Player? Is dat d name of an animal place or thing?

angry
You no go understand.
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by Modragon(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Looool babes saying guys nor get anytin 2 write food don ready ooooo okafor and safiaaatu
Re: Ladies : 7 Toxic Guys You Should Never Date by Modragon(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loooooool mummys boy shey wen him mama dey train am for sch gv am money u nor dey dere abi...most babes mk mouth dem neva gv their guy one dime u tink say na singlet and boxers for valentine cus na una favourite gift be dat....

A man is no longer a man when he forsakes his family becus one one useless babe

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe- I spoke out, not because I want to leave my husband / What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? / °•NAIRALANDERS ABOVE 30, What Advice Will You Give The Younger Nairalanders°•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.