Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage (913 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by tweetsme(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Hello ladies

I Am a Male But I like to know the right Age for a lady or girl to think of getting Married. Your Opinion please... I really Need This Info.. Thanks
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by OLAJADON: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2017
To me individual either male or female to think of marriage depend on how he/she is emotional and psychological matured to handle simple issues.
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by xendra: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2017
There is no right age. whoever is ready gets married.
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by Safiaa(f): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2017
When shes ready. Ideally when shes a graduate and working, and when shes ready mentally. This could be at any age.
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by tweetsme(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
OLAJADON:
To me individual either male or female to think of marriage depend on how he/she is emotional and psychological matured to handle simple issues.
I just need to know the Age.. I know maturity is involved. thanks menh!
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by CplusJason: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
Would have said "23" but my "Hausa brothers" might have a different opinion. (They might say "6")

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by Safiaa(f): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2017
25 + is ideal.
tweetsme:
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by IamAirforce1: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2017
23+
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by tweetsme(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
25 + is ideal.
thanks.. really appreciate..
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Ladies are advised to marry earlier let's say 24/25.

Trust me...it has a lot to do with health insurance
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by falcon01: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2017
am not marrying a girl above 25
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by tweetsme(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2017
falcon01:
am not marrying a girl above 25
WHY?
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by OLAJADON: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2017
tweetsme:
if that is the case then it should be from 18 general age of adolescent.
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Normal Age for a girl to marry here in Nigeria is 22....
At 22 u are ripe... I mean a girl at early 23yrs has everything intact and most men take that as beauty, if u miss marrying from 22-27yrs... It won't be easy getting marry cos most men want them innocent and young. They would hunt for u during those then after 28 u start hunting for them .

Me won't mary a 28yrs unless am 35 or 40yrs of age then.
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by ghost3040: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
GIRL=4 YEARS
GUY=6 YEARS
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by pamijlove(f): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
23 Up to 30
Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by Rukkydelta(f): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
24to27
Just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage by gentlegenius(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
When shes ready. Ideally when shes a graduate and working, and when shes ready mentally. This could be at any age.
Did you just mentioned graduate?
What does Academics has to do with marriage?
If you haven't seen graduates that still behaves immaturely, I have seen non graduates that are so matured.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Waste Anyone's Time All In The Name Of Relationship. / Is Whatsapp Down??!! / When Your Male Nurse Wants To Know If You Have Ever Been Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.