Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) (16015 Views)

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

tongue tell me where and when , and I guess......i
of course not... And leave those boobs jugging with the nipples poking out on that top you'll have on...

You fucking use the right memes, makes me wanna open up ur tight hole with my black hammer tongue
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

lol

"he doesn't get rough while he's bathing me in the shower"

Chai, lai mohamed must be ur uncle angry

The HE just undresses u with ur pecky standin n1pples, lifts u up to d shower n gives u a very soft gentle bath huh? While his rude boy down dere watch in angry standing ovation?
U deserve a lienus medal! angry
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

2words can b gotten from that one word. One is kondo and d other is olodo.

Kondo is used to describe large and monstrous sticks, while olodo refers to a dullard.

So now u tell me, what does ur kondolodo mean? grin grin grin
a dullard with big AK47 grin...the type wey GE.Exclusive dey like grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

a dullard with big AK47 grin...the type wey GE.Exclusive dey like grin

grin grin grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nawa....Werris lefulefu? cry

I need to tell him sumtin very urgent undecided

wat is it dear wink wink
i don come cheesy
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

wat is it dear wink wink
i don come cheesy

sad

U left me on whatsapp angry
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
of course not... And leave those boobs jugging with the nipples poking out on that top you'll have on...

You fucking use the right memes, makes me wanna open up ur tight hole with my black hammer tongue

Lol.

Oh thank you dear. Oh you use a black hammer , I like black hammers they are usually strong and last longer . Just make sure yours is in good condition cus I can easily break it down with all the energy and strength I will be applying to get the job done tongue now I don't want to take any breaks fixing the hammer or looking for a hardware store grin grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

sad

U left me on whatsapp angry
srry oooo cheesy
i lost network wink
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol.

Oh thank you dear. Oh you use a black hammer , I like black hammers they are usually strong and last longer . Just make sure yours is in good condition cus I can easily break it down with all the energy and strength I will be applying to get the job done tongue now I don't want to take any breaks fixing the hammer or looking for a hardware store grin grin
believe me babe... You won't survive the first storm... These fingers do wonders let alone the hammer itself grin

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
You didn't add "quickie in an uncompleted building" tongue
Gross!!!
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Gross!!!

You are probably the boring, no adventure, missionary only kind of girl. Lol... grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
believe me babe... You won't survive the first storm... These fingers do wonders let alone the hammer itself grin

Your fingers seem delicate though I expected monstrous lol. But you can bring the tent will be waiting for you here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by SolexxBarry(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Behind parked lorry on a busy road sad
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Your fingers seem delicate though I expected monstrous lol. But you can bring the tent will be waiting for you here
monstrous you say? How would such finger look sexy? Nah... What u see right there in the pic is amazing babe, you don't day last 5 mins on those fingers grin

Oh my! Another fitted meme again! Babe if your boob's are as big as this pic indicates, I'm coming with a surprise then... A diamond ring... Wow! What would the ni.pples look like?

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
monstrous you say? How would such finger look sexy? Nah... What u see right there in the pic is amazing babe, you don't day last 5 mins on those fingers grin

Oh my! Another fitted meme again! Babe if your boob's are as big as this pic indicates, I'm coming with a surprise then... A diamond ring... Wow! What would the ni.pples look like?

It would look dangerous and dangerous can be sexy tongue. Loll you will have to show me then.

wink. Stop talking and rush down here now it's getting darker and Shaka Zulu might find me loitering around these bushes alone and drag me to his hut grin grin

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

It would look dangerous and dangerous can be sexy tongue. Loll you will have to show me then.

wink. Stop talking and rush down here now it's getting darker and Shaka Zulu might find me loitering around these bushes alone and drag me to his hut grin grin
ooh no!i can't let that happen!!! Walk on baby, you'd see a little tent that's been constructed for u and I by my boyz, I bought nice chocolates for it, make yourself comfortable sweetie, will be there in a jiffy wink

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
ooh no!i can't let that happen!!! Walk on baby, you'd see a little tent that's been constructed for u and I by my boyz, I bought nice chocolates for it, make yourself comfortable sweetie, will be there in a jiffy wink

Oh great i found it , nice , warm and Cosy just what I needed. Mmmm nice choice of chocolate ..amedei porcelana tongue. I'll be waiting right here with my girls entertaining your boys wink

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh great i found it , nice , warm and Cosy just what I needed. Mmmm nice choice of chocolate ..amedei porcelana tongue. I'll be waiting right here with my girls entertaining your boys wink
ooh mmm gee! Well I'm not jealous though, your boobs got swag than theirs... Keep a distance from my boys ooo... Don't wanna hear stories that touch grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by avicky(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:
Most of these aint adrenline pumping jor.

Stolen waters tastes sweeter!
Come op, i wud teach you crazy, adrenaline pumping places to hv wide mad fun that u cant forget in ur life time.

Udontmeanit shocked
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Qualer: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Shower-sex is not weird please

this your shape go make plenty sense for inside shower o! grin grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
dumb question, i ve had sex standing on top of an electric pole! angry
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by giftyluv(f): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm na wa..................
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Shower-sex is not weird please
lol I hail thee ma,wehdone magrin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
konjishild:
lol I hail thee ma,wehdone magrin
lols
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

lols
abeg be my special tutor,e b like u sabi do d tingrin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by ideyhere(f): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
The greater the possibility of been caught, the hotter the phuck. ..
You can use your head and fill the blank spaces grin tongue
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

lols
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
konjishild:
#TeamVirgin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

#TeamVirgin
okk virgin,
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by odaniel1(m): 5:59am On Apr 20, 2017
ideyhere:
The greater the possibility of been caught, the hotter the phuck. ..
You can use your head and fill the blank spaces grin tongue

Very true.....
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by odaniel1(m): 6:02am On Apr 20, 2017
giftyluv:
hmmmmmmmmmm na wa..................

Lol

We were waiting to hear yours
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by odaniel1(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Cc: Lionessza & SorftWerk
This your p setting has got me jealous o..lol
#ZuluLovers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. / Women And Self-objectification / What Do You Like Doing On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.