Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? (17755 Views)

The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by cold(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by johnstar(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:

There are old second phones one can get for 1,000 naira. Mine can't access large websites. So your point is not true.

Not everyone is using smartphones. undecided
U dey mind d guy, as i dey chat here nw na 1k2 i buy dis bb torch 2 wey i dey use nw cry

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by gberra: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol!!!!!! lol!!!!!.lol!!!!!
Igbos are Hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by greggng: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
I ve received my npower stipends which is 30k a month. If buhari can pay 30k to unemployed graduates what is the big deal with paying just 5k. A good number of us will vote for baba with our life if he ever decide to contest again. His name is egwueme that means talk and do. Haters should go and die. And may God continue to shame the enemies of amaechi. Meanwhile abuja airport has been completed in record time.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by konfused: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Let's take this issue serious, we must hold our leaders accountable.

I once read in the news that some pilot states have started receiving theirs, so out of the millions of nairaland members, at least one or two must have met directly or indirectly someone who has received this 5000
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by konfused: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
greggng:
I ve received my npower stipends which is 30k a month. If buhari can pay 30k to unemployed graduates what is the big deal with paying just 5k. A good number of us will vote for baba with our life if he ever decide to contest again. His name is egwueme that means talk and do. Haters should go and die. And may God continue to shame the enemies of amaechi. Meanwhile abuja airport has been completed in record time.

please, I want to get something clear, I thought there was supposed to be a work you will be assigned for the npower ish, or is the money given to you every month for doing nothing.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by erico2k2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
greggng:
E be like say nah only you recieve that money for Edo state oh .

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Zebrudaya666: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
badmrkt:
BMC converted it to their monthly salaries. ask SARKI or Omenkalives or any zombie around you now.
grin savage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by gosmoney(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Juciano1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
OP are you not aware that PDP looted the treasury? Govt will only redeem this promise when everything has been recovered. You have no conscience for asking us to keep our promises. Signed, Lie M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Zdoh(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
. We buy and sell

Payoneer,Paypal,Skrill,Bitcoin,Payneer and Neteller
funds at good rate Bring your funds for instant
exchange to Naira... instant payment guarantee

Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Dollypie20(f): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:
If u truly need d 5000, u wouldnt be on social media! U shouldnt be able to afford a phone in d 1st instance

Exactly what I was about to type. The money is meant for less privileged

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:

There are old second phones one can get for 1,000 naira. Mine can't access large websites. So your point is not true.

The 5k was/is meant for those who truly cant afford to educate their children, or feed themselves, not those who will come on social media to show proof of payment!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by LionDeLeo: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
greggng:

Gbam.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by hope4jobseeker: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:

The 5k was/is meant for those who truly cant afford to educate their children, or feed themselves, not those who will come on social media to show proof of payment!
I can't feed myself.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bede2u:
yoruba muslims are predictable.

Olodo!
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by greggng: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
konfused:

please, I want to get something clear, I thought there was supposed to be a work you will be assigned for the npower ish, or is the money given to you every month for doing nothing.

You asked a vital question. Under the npower scheme we ve Nteach, N agro, N community and N health. Every selected beneficiary has been posted accordingly ie Nteach are in primary and secondary school teaching. N agro are posted to ministry of agric domicile in the state you applied. Many re in state agric development agencies. N health are posted to various health agencies domicile in the state and lga u re residence and n community are posted to lga. In a nutshell no one is earning free money.must of us are calling for increase cos some ppa re very far. And after transportation u re left with nothing. Ask another question cos am deeply involve in this scheme
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
KKKWHITE:
money is never too much

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Dollypie20(f): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:

The money is meant for those that don't even own a phone. Some people can hardly feed themselves. Those are the people that in dare need of the money
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by hope4jobseeker: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dollypie20:

The money is meant for those that don't even own a phone. Some people can hardly feed themselves. Those are the people that in dare need of the money
Where is it written that the money is meant for those who don't have phones?

Do you know if I feed myself?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by konfused: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:

OK, have you met any single individual or heard about anyone at all that has received the money after they said they have started paying.

That's my question. Am not asking to be paid 5k.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:

I can't feed myself.

Pele.

Then u need to dig deep/research n find out, how u can benefit from d program. Hopefully, it'll be in ur state of residence, but u might have to move to d hinterlands.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by konfused: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
greggng:

You asked a vital question. Under the npower scheme we ve Nteach, N agro, N community and N health. Every selected beneficiary has been posted accordingly ie Nteach are in primary and secondary school teaching. N agro are posted to ministry of agric domicile in the state you applied. Many re in state agric development agencies. N health are posted to various health agencies domicile in the state and lga u re residence and n community are posted to lga. In a nutshell no one is earning free money.must of us are calling for increase cos some ppa re very far. And after transportation u re left with nothing. Ask another question cos am deeply involve in this scheme

Where does yours fall under Nteach? Nagro? Ncommunity? Nhealth
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
konfused:

OK, have you met any single individual or heard about anyone at all that has received the money after they said they have started paying.

That's my question. Am not asking to be paid 5k.

U can always google. Someone confirmed payment at inception.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by frisky2good(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
There will always be one APC supporter ready to derail the discussion when people try to probe this government.

ashjay001:
If u truly need d 5000, u wouldnt be on social media! U shouldnt be able to afford a phone in d 1st instance

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:
With ur mindset, u'll definitely have difficulty getting a job!
They pay that cash to mostly those in rural areas.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by konfused: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:

U can always google. Someone confirmed payment at inception.

out of the 3million members on nairaland, if no one can attest to having met or seen anyone paid the 5k, then I think google might be of no use to me.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by hope4jobseeker: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:

With ur mindset, u'll definitely have difficulty getting a job!

They pay that cash to mostly those in rural areas.
So no hope for those in urban areas?

About mindset, when you encounter hunger u go know mindset no dey epp.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Rilwayne001: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
FriendNG actually received the stipend grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by thesishelp: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
tho not jobless that 5k can help me
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Dollypie20(f): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:

But you're a graduate. Did u steal to educate ursef? Go and rob d government then. grin
But seriously u ursef know you're rich beside some people
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Nellybank(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
What is this one saying and where is he working?
ironheart:
Lazy youth, go and work. There is dignity in labour. A beggar will always remain a beggar.

Wasted generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMAFC Sets 2020 For Politicians Pay Cut / Dele Momodu - "Tinubu Is A Potential Dictator." / President Tinubu Approves Takeoff Of Consumer Credit Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.