Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? (17757 Views)

The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by thinkmoney(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Go and get a J.O.B or learn a Trade!.............Two years is too long to be waiting for a #5,000 awoof.

Your mates who took up farming in the last two years, have a bank balance of some millions, right now

Lazy kunt wasting-away on Nairaland
angry angry
Nawa for u oo. I for suggest say make they deport you go boko emirate. But I understand you. Its not everybody that is sound mentally. This guy just raised an issue, he hasn't insinuated anything. Probably, he did it to survey people and get facts. And you just pop up and throw insults. A lot of your coward type most see a forum like this as an easy medium for venting out frustration.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by konfused: 4:57am On Apr 20, 2017
Something is fundamentally wrong with some Nigerians, everything is viewed through the myopic prism of partisan politics.

I just raised a valid question that our present govt said they have done and am seeking to know if anyone has seen or met anyone who has received the 5k......That's all....

some now termed it am waiting for 5k, some said it's meant for rural dwellers.

I am forced to believe that somewhere some place, there might be a group of individuals whose sole aim is to counter any one raising questions about the resent day govt.......BMC

I still want to know, if you have seen or met anyone alive or dead, in the village or rural area, from east, north, south, west, who has ever received this 5k, please lease let me know.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by 400billionman: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2017
ashjay001:

At least, u no add insults. From my readings on d 5k, its meant for those based in rural areas, who cant afford to educate their kids or feed themselves! The kind of pple who will prefer to sell d dashed out phone and survive on d funds than use it, and still be able to afford mb!

If u own a car n a house n yet u look forward to accessing d govt 5k, then u're greedy!

Haha.

I need am too.

One day, 6 years ago, my landlord and his wife came and begged me for N5k, i gave them an they never paid, they came again, i told them i dont have.

So anyone can be in need of money.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
400billionman:

Haha.

I need am too.

One day, 6 years ago, my landlord and his wife came and begged me for N5k, i gave them an they never paid, they came again, i told them i dont have.

So anyone can be in need of money.

I actually need cash too! But, not d regular 5k welfare package for d needy. U n I, are'nt that needy yet!

We might appreciate d cash inbtw salaries or b4 d next deal drops, but hopefully not monthly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village / Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise / Buhari Addresses World Leaders At 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.