Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? (17759 Views)

The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:

So no hope for those in urban areas?

About mindset, when you encounter hunger u go know mindset no dey epp.

I have encountered hunger severally, and my mindset always made me scale thru!

Always keep an open mind.

Nothing lasts forever.

No opportunity should be overlooked!

Make d best of every situation.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Bondesniger(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
you can find them on google not in south west nigeria
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by mcmorgan(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
u lack sense
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
frisky2good:
There will always be one APC supporter ready to derail the discussion when people try to probe this government.

Tanx, but just so u know: I support progress in any form. I've got kids to consider!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Likins(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
I talk am, now that BBN is over and Efe has won, Nigerians will remember Buhari..... Lai Mohammed, answer. Did the program even start?
LOL
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by khayce: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
greggng:
I ve received my npower stipends which is 30k a month. If buhari can pay 30k to unemployed graduates what is the big deal with paying just 5k. A good number of us will vote for baba with our life if he ever decide to contest again. His name is egwueme that means talk and do. Haters should go and die. And may God continue to shame the enemies of amaechi. Meanwhile abuja airport has been completed in record time.
Npower my As*** I guess you must have done ur Npower service at a forever inside... inside village 3000 miles away from civilization. if not whats 30,000- transport and feeding.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
The N5000 is mythical.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by dadebayo1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Truth be told some people get the 5k every month.. It is strictly for the poor ... The npower program as also changed lives with people getting 30k at the end of the month.. It has helped a lot of people i know . people who had no major source of income before .. People who depended on family for change. People who worked in organizations where they earned 10k for working 8am till 4pm.... Sincerly let us give credit when they try. They are not there yet but gradually they will get things right.... Oya make i shift yansh for the wailers are coming,..... grin
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by lilytender: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Lol
Yoruba Muslims should answer the question

I am a Yoruba Muslim and my uncle's niece's cousin has received his 5000 naira stipend.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by dadebayo1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Truth be told some people get the 5k every month.. It is strictly for the poor ... The npower program as also changed lives with people getting 30k at the end of the month.. It has helped a lot of people i know . people who had no major source of income before .. People who depended on family for change. People who worked in organizations where they earned 10k for working 8am till 4pm.... Sincerly let us give credit when they try. They are not there yet but gradually they will get things right.... Oya make i shift yansh for the wailers are coming,..... grin .

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Daboomb: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
konfused:
Please, there is something that has been bothering me.

Who and Who has ever received that 5000 naira social welfare from Apc.?

Who knows directly or indirectly who has ever received the 5000.

What states have received these funds, on what criteria or basis are the funds given out??

Whoever has answers to this questions should help me out.

Go and get a J.O.B or learn a Trade!.............Two years is too long to be waiting for a #5,000 awoof.

Your mates who took up farming in the last two years, have a bank balance of some millions, right now

Lazy kunt wasting-away on Nairaland
angry angry
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by 400billionman: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:
If u truly need d 5000, u wouldnt be on social media! U shouldnt be able to afford a phone in d 1st instance

Phone is a one off purchase. Maybe bought last year or last 2 years.

Even someone who owns a house and car can be in dire need of N5,000..

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Daboomb: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:

I can't feed myself.

Really? What a waste!

Even if you decide to plant a few "stolen" seeds of corn, some Tomatoes, throw-away Yam ends, Vegetables, Banana, etc in your backyard for the last two years, you wont only feed yourself, you will be able to have fed even your neighbours but laziness wont allow your brain to function. angry angry

Please consider that "depression outcome" but please dont do it on 3rd Mainland Bridge, l hear that people around there dey vex say una wan spoil their fishing occupation
grin grin
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Mufasa27(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sarki, where are you, I'm quiet sure you have also received yours...
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by nickluv90: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
[ MTN sell recharge card 110 in Kaduna, 10% increase
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by hope4jobseeker: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Really? What a waste!

Even if you decide to plant a few "stolen" seeds of corn, some Tomatoes, throw-away Yam ends, Vegetables, Banana, etc in your backyard for the last two years, you wont only feed yourself, you will be able to have fed even your neighbours but laziness wont allow your brain to function. angry angry

Please consider that "depression outcome" but please dont do it on 3rd Mainland Bridge, l hear that people around there dey vex say una wan spoil their fishing occupation
grin grin

Where you see backyard? undecided

Abeg make I carry my cross. If I fall inside lagoon, at least I won't have a problem to worry about forever.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by tonio2wo: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:
If u truly need d 5000, u wouldnt be on social media! U shouldnt be able to afford a phone in d 1st instance

u no get sense. so pesin no fit dash out their old smart phones again abi?
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello good music lovers, I must confess that of all the IF covers I have listened to, Yung Eddy's version is the best. The beat has a little touch of groovy reggae.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/207450

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5179420_untitled1l_jpeg8638a1ed9a5d68b67b825ca34888dc2d
Click on the link below to download. Do share with friends and music lovers!!!

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/207450
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by homirefacuny(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:
Chai.. See reasoning. grin
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by erai30(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]just waiting and hoping say dem go pay one day. ;Djust waiting and hoping say dem go pay one day.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by nkemjacob2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
APC.and their scam agenda are like 5 & 6
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by undefeateds: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
u beta buckle up,this goverment have no agenda 2 make us beta talkless of some free stipend,but i don't blame them i blame those sw fool dat brought them 2 power
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by undefeateds: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
lol
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by temitope277(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
any yahoo boi here? I wan learn work
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by UbChapter(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
If i hear say anybody receive shishi. 419 government.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
konfused:
Please, there is something that has been bothering me.

Who and Who has ever received that 5000 naira social welfare from Apc.?

Who knows directly or indirectly who has ever received the 5000.

What states have received these funds, on what criteria or basis are the funds given out??

Whoever has answers to this questions should help me out.

Don't go and set up yourself
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Omeokachie: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
They've been paying this stipend judiciously. Ask Lai Mohammed if in doubt.
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
tonio2wo:

u no get sense. so pesin no fit dash out their old smart phones again abi?

Chicken brained! because u dey social media, u go just dey misyarn up n down! Na so u get sense reach sha!
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by Carter4luv(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
I received it, it was later reserve back to d bank, d message I receive was dis money was not for u, it's for the president of the stipend committee, we decided to deceived d people. #youths u beta go and find something to do and stop waiting for dis stipend dat will never come to u.#hahha
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by ashjay001(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
400billionman:

Phone is a one off purchase. Maybe bought last year or last 2 years.

Even someone who owns a house and car can be in dire need of N5,000..

At least, u no add insults. From my readings on d 5k, its meant for those based in rural areas, who cant afford to educate their kids or feed themselves! The kind of pple who will prefer to sell d dashed out phone and survive on d funds than use it, and still be able to afford mb!

If u own a car n a house n yet u look forward to accessing d govt 5k, then u're greedy!
Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by cr7rooney10(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tazdroid:
Who hol d cure for Laing syndrome, patient spotted grin grin

Hmm, no be only N5k, kwantinu to wait, alert go show, do fasting and prayer
u no de hear say u should not ask question

Re: Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? by thinkmoney(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:
Where can I apply for the money? I really need it.

More than 40 millon dollars recovered and I am roasting here.

Where is hope for me? I am really tired. If you look left, no help. Go right, no help. If I have my way I will just sell my kidney.

This country sef. undecided
Kai, nawao, Nigerians. My brother let's just try and stay alive. I hope it can't get worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / INEC office in Plateau set ablaze by drunk security officer / Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.