Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man (7706 Views)

How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

grin grin You gonna stay long in your father's house with that impression.

#Yinmu undecided angry undecided
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
This thread is a disaster waiting to happen grin
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
I pray tell me, who no get bad habit
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by dollyjoy(f): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Ma sister let them know ooo wink

#Teambrokeguys&bigcassava kiss grin cheesy tongue
Hahahaha, any man who is broke but still have erections is irresponsible. Damn big cassava!! Goan work. Loooooozzzzz!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by xynerise: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
from morning to night?

No one does that. Person no go chop? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

I wonder ooo...The writes up without spice
All these girls that've never left their parents houses writing shit about men. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Hahahaha, any man who is broke but still have erections is irresponsible. Damn big cassava!! Goan work. Loooooozzzzz!

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy... My sister, shey they want to be broke for life nii... Issokae, lerruz marry them like that na. cheesy grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by firstking01(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

LOL grin
You dey always pull na, naim i say make i kuku follow you pull smallgrin.
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by LePrezident(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lashort:
The one who doesnt give you his credit card and car keys is irresponsible

Useless man

Uh??
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nogodye(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

#Yinmu undecided angry undecided

So you want a guy who you will have the control of his credit card abi...my sister work work work

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
xynerise:

No one does that. Person no go chop? undecided
it will shock you my guy
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by SINZ: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
firstking01:
You dey always pull na, naim i say make i kuku follow you pull smallgrin.

My brother, its allowed. grin

You don turn atheist?
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by xynerise: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
it will shock you my guy

"My guy?" undecided

That's a guy language sad

You are a guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

So you want a guy who you will have the control of his credit card abi...my sister work work work

Yeskeh and his car keys, we aren't asking for too much please... undecided

Ion want to work, just wanna twerk twerk twerk. angry angry
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nogodye(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
All these girls that've never left their parents houses writing shit about men. Smh

They are on it...that's why most of them will stay long in their father's house..
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by firstking01(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

My brother, its allowed. grin

You don turn atheist?
Read the siqqy again...this time around do small thinking...i'm their nightmare as far as nairaland is concern....they are even one of the reasons i stopped being a guest and decided to join this wonderlandgrin.
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

They are on it...that's why most of them will stay long in their father's house..
when rain stop, person wey carry umbrella go know say him carry load cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Alphamale2017(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
That ur number 1 should be "he has no concrete plan" becos any responsible person can still broke , what of the fairly bouyant guy who had to sell of his car and some landed property to treat an illness ? But then again u want to get on the nerve of some guys here, no wonder u called ur goons for back up , sincerely speaking safiaa and oda girls always have some good points in their write ups , the truth is, any girl who can not take care of a girl should not go talking about marriage, that is an established truth. He should better be working on improving his life but the problem is u all are to extreme about it , half truth does not save it imprison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nogodye(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Issokay when you twerk on his big cassava grin That one suppose do you now.atleast you gonna get something to hold on to.
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by SINZ: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
firstking01:
Read the siqqy again...this time around do small thinking...i'm their nightmare as far as nairaland is concern....they are even of the reasons i stopped being a guest and decide to join this wonderlandgrin.

I just put in deep thought to see what you did there. grin

So you're saying you can best any question put forward by the atheist bunch?
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by TrapHedges(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
So am lit with ps4, football and i play game the entire day,, i aint responsible... Bltch fist your self! cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Safiaa(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
YOUR MATES ARE MAKING MONEY, YOU ARE BUSY LOOKING FOR PUNA TO FCKK. LAZY GOATS. GO AND IMPROVE YOUR LIFE, BROKE MAN!!!! YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO IT !!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

Issokay when you twerk on his big cassava grin That one suppose do you now.atleast you gonna get something to hold on to.

The cassava is okay, I'll go make money for his lazy arse. wink undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by TrapHedges(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

can u twerk with one ass cheek
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by firstking01(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

I just put in deep thought to see what you did there. grin

So you're saying you can best any question put forward by the atheist bunch?
Make them come cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nogodye(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Alphamale2017:
That ur number 1 should be "he has no concrete plan" becos any responsible person can still broke , what of the fairly bouyant guy who had to sell of his car and some landed property to treat an illness ? But then again u want to get on the nerve of some guys here, no wonder u called ur goons for back up , sincerely speaking safiaa and oda girls always have some good points in their write ups , the truth is, any girl who can not take care of a girl should not go talking about marriage, that is an established truth. He should better be working on improving his life but the problem is u all are to extreme about it , half truth does not save it imprison

The write up lack so many things, that's why i don't take it serious.She just put it together to counter the threads about ladies.She eventually lost the ground

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Safiaa(f): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by dollyjoy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

This joke is expensive!!
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nogodye(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
when rain stop, person wey carry umbrella go know say him carry load cheesy cheesy

grin grin Na so ooo...They won't come here to tell the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Safiaa(f): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sharrap dere.
Nogodye:

The write up lack so many things, that's why i don't take it serious.She just put it together to counter the threads about ladies.She eventually lost the ground
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nogodye(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Ooshey #TeamBigCassava
Re: Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
YOUR MATES ARE MAKING MONEY, YOU ARE BUSY LOOKING FOR PUNA TO FCKK. LAZY GOATS. GO AND IMPROVE YOUR LIFE, BROKE MAN!!!! YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED grin grin

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor / Spanishfly. Any Idea? / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.