Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (66148 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by ikorodureporta: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
According to Pastor David Ibiyeomie, the founder and General Overseer of Salvation Ministry, anyone who isn't married at the age of 35 is irresponsible.

Pastor Ibiyeomie said this on Wednesday when he addressed his congregants in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

He urged single men and women to look out for responsible partners, saying it was not right to get old before getting married.

“If you are still single at 35, you are an irresponsible person,” he said, adding that is it not the will God.

He also urged young men and women to pray fervently before going into marriage relationship.

Source: https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pastor-ibiyeomie-if-youre-not-married-at-35-youre-an-irresponsible-person.243221/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by benzene00: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority

490 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Young03(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
True

both male n female abi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by ojun50(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dis is serious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by iamJ(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
isn't this konga? Oh sorry wrong site.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by divinehand2003(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Na lie. It's not in the holy books. Na human doctrine be this.

383 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by SmellingAnus(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by dollytino4real(f): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
my friends blunt boy and smellinganus are not up to 30 so they are still responsible so who else is

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by SmellingAnus(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
dollytino4real:
my friends blunt boy and smellinganus are not up to 30 so they are still responsible so who else is
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Amajerry83(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Getting married is a decision. He who decides to remain single has his/her right to.
There are great men and women today who are singles. Example; Aliko Dangote.

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Alariwo2: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
That's a warped and shallow way of thinking.. Moreover that's just one person's opinion, doesn't count.

I had a prof. back then who did contract marriage just for kids and he parted ways with the woman after. Jolly nice fellow he was with very easy life & less worries

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by shege45: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
d pastor is irresponsible

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nedfed(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
His own view. Everyone with his/her own perception about marriage.
By the way is marriage a competition?
The main reason why men still remain single@35 is unemployment.

351 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wow

when I hear some pastors talk I can't help but wonder if they are okay mentally.

what has marriage got to do with being irresponsible

is it not some married men and women who do lewd acts, kidnap and kill.

Is Evans not a married man

Pastors be getting sicker and sicker

some foolish ones will believe this hook line and sinker

230 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2017

babyfaceafrica:
Coming from a man of God.. Am disappointed

banmee:

Your first mistake was assuming that there is anything like "a man of god". Your second mistake is believing that there is a god.

23 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by dollytino4real(f): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol
what
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by peteregwu(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
What of those that are divorced before that age, what are they then? When some people don't know what to preach they just jump into whatever God has not sent them to preach.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by ikorodureporta: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nedfed:
Is own view. Everyone with his/her own perception about marriage.
By the way is marriage a competition?
The main reason why men still remain single@35 is unemployment.

*video*
[url=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnPCkinFGw0][/url]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by MrWondah(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
My cousin na usher for him church. The guy Don day go 40 and him never marry.
Moral... Him get irresponsible ushers.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Oyindidi(f): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol, irresponsible men plenty here be that

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Oyindidi(f): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:
My cousin and usher for him church. The guy Don day go 40 and him never marry.
Moral... Him get irresponsible ushers.
gringrin

29 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by SmellingAnus(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
dollytino4real:
what
nothing dear...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by akuracy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is what happens when a pregnant woman goes out in the midnight. The evil people must have exchanged the brain of this man with a kolanut.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Tomjazzy2: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oya where is sinaj, my new e-crush. I will be getting to 35 soon sad

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by dollytino4real(f): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
SmellingAnus:
nothing dear...
ok
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by EKITI001: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by soberdrunk(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
To think that am getting closer to the age of 'irresponsibility' and my future wife fit dey somewhere dey shout "harder"!! "Harder"!! "kill me"!! "devour me", to one guy way go still dump am..... angry

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Coming from a man of God.. Am disappointed

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by siegfried99(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
This man is not serious grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.