Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose (21022 Views)

Buhari’s Visit To Taraba, Benue, An Afterthought, Says Fayose / Buhari's Sack Of Maina An Afterthought – Fayose / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by mjabdulk: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2017
fayose has forgotten that his partylord goodluck jonathan will be questioned on this matter whom he knows that he put nigeria into this mess but blindly sees buhari's administration as uncall for. His people in the state are yet to have a full representation from him forgotten his responsibilities but taking what is not for him on his neck.
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by Wantedmiller: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2017
i was expecting to hear from fayose spokesman, did he travel? or still dey reason how to appologise to Amechi?
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by omogidi234(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2017
factsandfigures:
Even though we may not like Fayose, we should be interested in the questions raised by him. It was the same presidency to wrote a letter to the Senate some weeks back clearing the SGF of wrong doing.......How many presidency do we have.......Looks like the SGF and NIA are being given a soft landing..........

Good points you raised there.

However​, can we assume that the Presidency headed by PMB can take a position and can re-take another position if it has new evidence that its earlier position was wrong?

Let us put aside the issue of effeciency or otherwise of this Presidency and address this particular issue of SGF. It seems to me that We are saying that Presidency, whether or not your position on an issue is WRONG, please stick to it.
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by mexmex1: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2017
Loud mouth fayose... What would Gej has done in this situation if he was still in power.... What would PDP has done if you guys were still in power.. Let me remind you what you guys would have done.. Cover up! Because according to the dictionary of your Gej corruption is just petty thief and its not serious.... Please stop deceiving gullible Nigerians... You can't fool some of us anymore.. We know better.. If you ask us to choose between Gej and Buhari.. We will choose Buhari and not your clueless Gej and PDP that put us where we are today... Looted our commonwealth... Bunch of fools called politicians
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by hresso: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2017
aribisala0:

Suspend and hand over to police or EFCC ie obey the law and not set up some corner corner investigation
Lawal in particular is a political job and should be sacked

Well, let's wait and see the outcome of the whole saga.
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by lailo: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Meajor:
Clearly its evident that Bubu has lost grip of his administration.... I just dey regret all the trekking and chanting sai Baba...wasted effort
Evident?bcs he would give independence to various organisation to operate without interference.But if he starts meddling,u all will start shouting he's a dictator,dis is democracy.U are all confused.
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by capatainrambo: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Aufbauh:
News of the suspension of the SGF and DG NIA is truly giving the wailers heart attack cheesy

It is better late than never; After all what do the wailers want?

Like I've said we don't have opposition party,what we have is a group of disgruntled elements waiting for the president to fail.
wrong apc is opposition
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by ecclize: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Trust nairaland this is the latest news we. Shall battle with for the next couple of weeks though its worth all the talking shaTrust nairaland this is the latest news we. Shall battle with for the next couple of weeks though its worth all the talking shaTrust nairaland this is the latest news we. Shall battle with for the next couple of weeks though its worth all the talking sha
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by Aburi001: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Aufbauh:
News of the suspension of the SGF and DG NIA is truly giving the wailers heart attack cheesy

Like I've said we don't have opposition party,what we have is a group of disgruntled elements waiting for the president to fail.
I can't say why exactly Foyose is a mad man, SGF should have long been suspended.

And now that enough evidence was provided to President Buhari is did the needful and suspended him along side NIA DG, yet fayose says it's a cover up...

Who has ever suspended his SGF and a National intelligence chief in Nigeria?

Some of us are naturally born haters...

Foyose 2018 is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by omenkaLives(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2017
hresso:

Exactly what I was thinking.
The government makes a move, they complain.
If nobody was suspended, they will still complain.
Fayose should go and twerk on bamboo tree..
Twerk on a bamboo? grin grin

Modath, comman carry your twin from here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Gov. Fayose talking about afterthought because the presidency did not rush into taking a decision on SGF case is amusing! This same Fayose was alive when it took his hero, GEJ several months to remove Stella Oduah despite huge allegation of corruption against her. The case of Orunma Oteh is still fresh in our memory. Upon all the allegations made against Oteh by national assembly, GEJ refused to act. Does Fayose think that we have forgotten the case of Abba Moro? Even though many innocent Nigerians lost their lives due to actions of Abba Moro, he still retained his job. When people like Fayose want to castigate the present government, they should know that their own government did not fair better. Though two wrongs don't make a right, but it is good to criticize objectively.

2 Likes

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by adetayo234: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Aufbauh:

If you have any sense of reasoning, you will just keep quiet on shame. Buhari exonerated this thief earlier. He later suspended him. Was he stupid earlier when he was protecting bashir?

3 Likes

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by Slurity(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2017
Fayose my governor, the problem I always have with you is that you talk and criticize too much and govern too less. Don't make me begins to hate you. I still like you sha
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by texazzpete(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2017
aribisala0:

What is face value. Face value is for gullible people like you. The fact is he succeeded in ousting an incumbent and his people love him which is all that matters. Project Ko project ni

Yes, i'm sure that's all that matters to the taxpayers of Ekiti State. cheesy
People are talking about sustainable development and you're talking about 'ousting an incumbent'. Are you serious?

One has to wonder why you're 'disappointed in Buhari' as you put it earlier. Afterall, did he not 'achieve' for you by ousting an incumbent?

aribisala0:

States like Ekiti cannot deliver significant projects because realistically it is not viable just like many others across the country. With a budget under 100 billion and significant debt.

It calls for prudence and savvy leadership to be able to carve out something reasonable to at least put in place some development across the state.
But he knows you lot are easily appeased by pictures of him eating from a roadside buka. Continue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by Ijaya123: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2017
NextGovernor:

President that has already failed. Which failure is greater than this his regime again.

Looks like a failed and pained person.
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2017
OlaMiki:
This fayose self go tell us say e get brain oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked he must sha put him senseless mouth talk into every matter
You wey get brain, you quoted the whole post from A_z just make a useless comment, if I call you zombie now, you go dey vex..... SmH

1 Like

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by aribisala0(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2017
texazzpete:

Yes, i'm sure that's all that matters to the taxpayers of Ekiti State. cheesy
People are talking about sustainable development and you're talking about 'ousting an incumbent'. Are you serious?

One has to wonder why you're 'disappointed in Buhari' as you put it earlier. Afterall, did he not 'achieve' for you by ousting an incumbent?

It calls for prudence and savvy leadership to be able to carve out something reasonable to at least put in place some development across the state.
But he knows you lot are easily appeased by pictures of him eating from a roadside buka. Continue!
I am not from Ekiti , are you? The only face value judgment that matters is the electoral judgment not the value less opinion of armchair critics like you.
Your idea that project display, is the way to I judge government is foolish. The ultimate test is the people of Ekitì whose opinions are what really matter not your random eejaculations
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Fayose is the current leader of opposition in Nigeria. His reach extends nationwide. This man is seriously gunning for higher office.
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by DTaj: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2017
This despicable character called Ayo Fayose ("Fowlyose"wink should never have been elected an ordinary Councilor, let alone a Governor in a sane society!

If FG does not act, he barks like a dog; if they act, he bleats like a goat! What does this daft clown want?

Fayose is an uncouth loud-mouth, slimy, corrupt and evil soul!

His day of reckoning is almost here- next year when immunity from prosecution would have ended and he would have become an ex-Governor!

Cutting ponmo, eating amala and gbegiri soup at bukas, riding okada in public, climbing a shadowy ladder to inspect fake projects, drinking palm wine in public, sharing N200 among miserably poor Ekiti people, sharing N10 sweets among children, etc would be exposed next year for that they all are- mere 'hollow show without substance'; and the looting going on in Ekiti under this psychopath will be exposed next year!
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by modath(f): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
Twerk on a bamboo? grin grin

Mo comman carry your twin from here. grin grin

Savage cheesy cheesy ... Twerk on a bamboo.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by dokunbam(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
OK, let me guess; Fayose and his slaves would have been happier had both men not been suspended? Why exactly are they saddened by this news? cheesy cheesy

Don't mind them

Let them continue to wail, the war on corruption is on course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by olamath(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Fsyose should just give the presidency the time to clear the mess the previous administration created, while waiting for his own chicken to come home to roost
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by timota(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Aufbauh:

Mr man that is not the issue here,why was dasuki arrested ,why not set a presidential committee not him.why did the presidency exonerated lawal before ,I know u are paid to comment but try to use ur sense at times

1 Like

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by tonio2wo: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
sulesadat:

do you think fayose is fighting your cause?, bro dont deceive your self he has corruption case hanging on his neck.

neither is buhari fighting for your cause!
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by morscino: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Same question I asked the other day. And I hope this OsborneGate will not be swept under carpet with mere suspension of the grasscutter Baschir and NIA DG but prosecuted if involved in the crime.

Even Baschir asked "who is the presidency" when reporters told him of his suspension.

Is it Buhari presidency, Mamman Daura presidency, Grasscutters presidency or Ameachi presidency? cheesy
Just so you wailers know,d DG NIA and d SGF are both civil servants who cannot be dismissed without due process,the setting up of d commitee is just one of d processes involved.
The EFCC is still d one on top of d investigations,d commitee is only serving an administrative role and to act as a liason btw d security agencies and d presidency.
The chief wailer(Fayose)knows all of these, but hv decided to give all you baby wailer something to tingle ur taste buds
My prayer is that d DG NIA is put under protective custody,so that we will not suddenly hear that he died of malaria or heart attack,like d hero's CSO.
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by baby8ace(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2017
I know some ppl will believe nd support fayose,Nig youth d way dey reason surprise me.sm of u should upgrade ur brain
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Fayose is very well on point....corruption is worse under PMB than Abacha
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by aribisala0(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2017
dokunbam:

Don't mind them

Let them continue to wail, the war on corruption is on course
War on corruption is not just about jailing people, it is about national orientation, about not sharing government jobs to your children. Not appropriatin police for your personal security while others are helpless. Is there any police reform underway? Even the army have joined in.We heard of how Ibori stole millions.Has anything been done to prevent that or reduce the powers of governors steal? We still hear of Paris Club money theft. Clearly we need INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE not arresting judgies at midnight has been done about the mechanism that made it possible or makes it possible for Dasuki to take money directly from the CBN. Has anything been put in place to ensure effective checks and balance. So that all these malfeasances are not repeated? How is it possible for one government official to have so much power without any check?
The war against corruption should focus more on cultural change,institutional strengthening and rule of law.That means obeying court orders ALWAYS. It also means accepting the verdict of the Senate when the rejected Magu. It means not pretending to be saints when you are very dirty too. When the war on corruption starts we will know. NYSC placements would no longer be rigged and airport officials will stop extorting travellers. Exam cheating and cultism would be under serious attack.In short we will know there is an energy and drive to make us all proud to be Nigerian
Right now there is no change

1 Like

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by TheFreeOne: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2017
morscino:

Just so you wailers know,d DG NIA and d SGF are both civil servants who cannot be dismissed without due process,the setting up of d commitee is just one of d processes involved.
The EFCC is still d one on top of d investigations,d commitee is only serving an administrative role and to act as a liason btw d security agencies and d presidency.
The chief wailer(Fayose)knows all of these, but hv decided to give all you baby wailer something to tingle ur taste buds
My prayer is that d DG NIA is put under protective custody,so that we will not suddenly hear that he died of malaria or heart attack,like d hero's CSO.

A member of that committee (Malami) once headed a committee that cleared Baschir of wrongdoing in his grasscutting business and buhari sent a letter to senate affirming same and your likes hailed / supported him.

You zombies are incorrigible in your hypocrisy of supporting Buhari fraudulent corruption fight.

Real Corruption fighting is not about muscle flexing, media trials and strong men but building strong institutions to curtail such malfeasance

1 Like

Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:
grin grin grin grin

seriously Ameachi is really involved in this crime
Hope you can prove this to us because we've seen the list of those who occupy all the flats in the building. Amaechi's wasn't there. You mean you can believe my lying governor, who's nothing but a noisemaker? Was it not the same man who said aisha buhari was on the wanted list by FBI in America, daring her to visit the usa? That lady had visited more than 2 times since amaechi ran his mouth on her.
Re: Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose by osuofia2(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2017
fayose you talk too much... I don tire with your talk.... give Ekiti people good governance and stop spewing trash to remain relevant.... the question is if it were GEJ presidency would any one have heard of it... ? useless man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Crisis: Nwodo Sacked, Replaced With Ozobu / Kano re-run: PDP's Yako, APC's Doguwa win Reps seats / Tinubu Chose Osinbajo For Buhari, Was Not Interested In VP: Ibrahim To Paden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.