Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me (8558 Views)

T&D: Teenager Forced To Leak Sex Video With His Bae On Facebook (video) / Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back / Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Alphamale2017(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:
Awwwwww....that's so sweet....first love ish. grin
D cheesy
I dare u to drop ur instagram handle &grin
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Cutezt:

Choi, Its A Long Story, I Dont Know If I Should Call It Double Dating Or What, Well, I Had A Gf Who Broke Up With Me After I Caught Her Cheating, We Moved On, She Added Me And A Friend Of Hers In A Whatsapp Group, I Got Attracted To The Friend, We Got Talking, Fixed A Date Where I Asked Her Out, And Everything Was Moving Fine, Suddenly, My Ex Came Back Crying And Begging, I Refused But She Kept On Pressing, I Told Her I Am Happy With Her Friend Already, She Said I Can Still Be Dating Both Of Em And It Wont Work Coz I Will Be The Devil At Last, I Told Her I Dont Double Date, She Should Know Better, But She Refused, She Didnt Give Up Until I Gave In, Tho I Loved Her Friend More, Well, I Was Right As I Was Viewed As The Devil When Everything Backfired.
Note - I Kept The New GF Posted, She Knew What Was Going On But They Both Wanted To Stay, Tho They Were No Longer Good Friends.

So You Decide, Is That Double Dating?

Oops!..that was hell of a double date...u should have stood ur ground...ladies can be deceitful at times...

Anyway...i choose T
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Alphamale2017:

I dare u to drop ur instagram handle &grin

grin...and what?

Anyways...i aint on instagram tongue
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by coolestchris(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Will do that as a voice note later
refiner:

I dare u to recite the national pledge... tongue
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Cutezt(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:

Oops!..that was hell of a double date... u should have stood ur ground ...ladies can be deceitful at times...

Anyway...i choose T
I Tried O, Even Tho I Still Had A Thing For Her, Well,The Lady Knows How To Get Her Way As We Have Been Together For 2 Years, Same Department, And Together Most Times, She Knew Me In And Out, That Was Years Ago Sha, I Am Wiser Now.

Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your BF's Friend?
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Alphamale2017(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:

grin...and what?

Anyways...i aint on instagram tongue

I dare u to make a thread on your opinion about me . and post it in the romance section .

the thread
mustn't be something good or bad. just a general observation about me since I signed up
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Dionnetech: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols.. Chai, nwa nkee ah, iri abuo na abuo

quote fast lemi take it down grin

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2017
Berlynn:
awww nice name
thanks. T r D
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Maxi112: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2017
Alphamale2017:

thanks .

I thought u will choose dare .

okay. what would u do if u get married and discover that although ur husband can have sex but he can not impregnate a woman .

??
her gate man can help, she can do it with him grin cheesy
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Alphamale2017(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Maxi112:
her gate man can help, she can do it with him grin cheesy

lol. so u will cater for ur gateman's son .
? God forbid
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Dionnetech: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by TrapHedges(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:

What is ur real name?
lol Nemezu
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by vincento17(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Berlynn:
T
How old are u
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Coolestchris come in here
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by coolestchris(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
Coolestchris come in here

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=coolestchris post=55747136][/quote]

T or D
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by coolestchris(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
refiner
download the pledge,near signature

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by coolestchris(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

T or D
come na boy and boy deh do this game for your village?

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
coolestchris:
come na boy and boy deh do this game for your village?

I wan ask you question oga undecided
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm in.
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by coolestchris(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

I wan ask you question oga undecided

1 Like

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=coolestchris post=55748450][/quote]

SMH NO WONDER YOU GRADUATE WITH 3RD CLASS undecided
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by coolestchris(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

SMH NO WONDER YOU GRADUATE WITH 3RD CLASS undecided
where is your proof
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
coolestchris:
where is your proof
its right on your signature smiley
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by McBrooklyn(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2017
Berlynn:
YOU?? undecided

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by McBrooklyn(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2017
refiner:

My luff...where have u been? shocked

Your luff ke?? Thought you found yourself another dude and you decided to forget about me now... undecided
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

YOU?? undecided

huh??
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by McBrooklyn(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2017
Berlynn:
huh??
YOU wey dey _fuck up big time... undecided

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Jerryolumide(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2017
T
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

YOU wey dey _fuck up big time... undecided

how do you mean?
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by McBrooklyn(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Berlynn:
how do you mean?
Never mind...

So, how've you been?? cool
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Never mind...

So, how've you been?? cool
i dey ooooi ....nd you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

/ See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves / See This Indecent Photo This Lady Uploaded On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.