Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back (1817 Views)

Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player / Women Will Be Forever An Un Greatful Species / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back by Hier(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some day, that beauty gonna disappear after many wrong decisions, you've made.

Re: Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
like seriously!
Re: Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back by adedayo3193(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rotfl grin[color=][/color]
Re: Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is but a display of the MENTALITY of mostly the kind of humans beings living in this so called 'MODERN ERA'. Their choice of INGRATITUDE for who they are and what they have, which has made too many UNHAPPY SOULS via their choice of living in SELF DECEPTION. At least her's is just a TATTOO and not a PLASTIC SURGERY so as to look '18'. There is a whole ANTI-AGING industry which is a multi-billion enterprise for such mentalities as has been programmed by MERCHANTS OF ILLUSION a.k.a CAPITALISM for you to hate yourself. Choppy ladies are being programmed by today's world to see slim ladies to equate BEAUTY and them UNATTRACTIVE and so they start hating themselves for not looking like SKELETONS. Hating themselves for having much flesh on their bones. Its all programming. Yet the slim babe, with a tangerine boobs wants a water melon boobs like that of choppy lady. So, she is also UNHAPPY. People have been so programmed not to be happy with who they are and what they have. The man with an average size of PRICK wants the length and grith similitude to an ANACONDA (Nothing but a myth, size of penis). Its all programming to cherish supperfacialities over substance to make money from STUP!D people who gat money to waste. The shinning ebony smooth skin is not happy with such an outward glow. No!!! Wants to be snow white and the money makers have invented bleaching creams for them to bleach themselves to having CANCER.

IS BEAUTY NOT SKIN DEEP? YES! THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUL THAT NEVER AGES. But people have been so programmed to so much care about the OUT WARD forgeting about the INWARD. Programmed to so much love the supperfacilities of the surface so much that people who have a pimple or two get mad and so angry at their photographer if their picture is not edited with photoshop to have removed those pimples on paper which is but an ILLUSION, while in REALITY its still there on their face. So many examples of fantastic fantasies. Hence, breeding what is today's culture of CONSUMERISM of never being satisfied, unfulfilled, lack of contentment. Life full of regrets, sadness and depression, so much UNHAPPINESS characterizes this so called MODERN ERA.

"Capitalism won't be capitalism if it wouldn't have a solution for the problems it created. Surgery!!! For your butt, face, tummy, penis, pussy, eyes.........yes there is something for everybody (WHO GAT MONEY)" (Annabel Fanning, 9 craziest beauty tradition on planet earth)

Are wrinkles not the BEAUTY of old age and those gray hair crown of WISDOM?

But, today's old doesn't want wrinkles, wants to look 18 with smooth skin while being 70. Infact people have been so programmed to forget that DEATH is inevitable, living like IMMORTALS.

There is a saying "DON'T REGRET GROWING OLDER, IT IS A PRIVILEGE DENIED TO MANY".

Well, in this so called MODERN ERA where the young are so busy teaching the old that they have no time to learn? Have no more respect for the old, like it was in the past days of TRADITION, when elders are deeply revered and admired. ALL THAT MATTERS TODAY IS MATERIALISM WHICH KEEPS SINKING PEOPLES HEARTS DEEPER AND DEEPER IN THEIR OWN MIRE OF SELF DECEPTION.

The body will age but a BEAUTIFUL SOUL will always remain a BEAUTIFUL SOUL and never AGES.

*The tattoo itself doesnt look real but mere graphics. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PERCEPTION ILLUSION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back by Empiree: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
cheesy grin Double wahala for old saggy body and owner of the crumpled body grin shocked cheesy
Re: Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back by Olibboy: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2017
out of my mind

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him / Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie / I'm Badluck. Avoid Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.