Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC (14567 Views)

Osun Governorship Election Rerun To Hold September 27 - INEC / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by donaldeke(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced the commencement of nationwide continuous voters registration exercise.

According to a statement issued by a National Commissioner and Acting Chairman of the Information and Voter Education Committee, Mrs. Amina Zakari, the exercise will commence on April 27.

http://www.donaldekeblog.com/2017/04/voters-registration-begins-april-27-inec.html
http://thenationonlineng.net/voter-registration-begins-april-27-inec/

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by modik(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Keneking:
Ok

If only the voters card would be distributed to all?

10 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by leksmedia: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2017
I hope this time around they will treat us like humans by making point of registration conducive for people. I watched the US presidential election and I almost cried. That's a country that values it's citizens. The polling units were so conducive and top notch no queing in the sun and no violation from any security officials . God bless Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2017
I would have to register again.
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Chomsky1967(f): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2017
modik:

If only the voters card would be distributed to all?
I pray

5 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by veinless(f): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2017
that long queues in sun and all....jeeez

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by veekid(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Another means of looting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Breaking News!!
EFCC visited "Kanayo O. Kanayo's house" and searched everywhere and found only N18,436.00 and ten unusable old one Naira coins
EFCC Boss called the whistle blower, saying they found nothing and asked the whistle blower if the info about billions in Kanayo's house is real.
Whistle blower said "Kanayo O. Kanayo" has done a lot of blood money rituals in many movies, there is no way money wont be in his house.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by 2shur: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Another avenue to perpetrate fraud and embezzlement

6 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by jaymejate: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Haaa so fast?

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Don't distract us please. Which kind voters registration, when we still dey find person wey get money.

13 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by oshe11: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
wat abt dose of us dat registered d last time bt our card was siphoned n used to vote on our behalf

wats our paithFAITH dis time around

cos banks keep asking for ID card, so mehn gat to locate National ID card bt One later, Na OYO b d case

AYAMU TAYAD AHSWEAR!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Bisjosh(f): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Good cos i didnt get my voter's card the other time angry

4 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by redcliff: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Breaking News!!
EFCC visited "Kanayo O. Kanayo's house" and searched everywhere and found only N18,436.00 and ten unusable old one Naira coins
EFCC Boss called the whistle blower, saying they found nothing and asked the whistle blower if the info about billions in Kanayo's house is real.
Whistle blower said "Kanayo O. Kanayo" has done a lot of blood money rituals in many movies, there is no way money wont be in his house.

Lol
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by jbcul4ril(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
grin
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by olaolulazio(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2017
Another formular for underage abokis

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by thom143(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2017
At last I will now have a valid ID Card...Thank you Jesus... grin

15 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Marvyx(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2017
thom143:
At last I will now have a valid ID Card...Thank you Jesus... grin

I'm telling you.. Finally the Lord has done it grin

14 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2017
Ok, thanks for this special update!

angryOP I see you!!

And that will be my BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Youngdream1: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
I need it for bank transactions. The one issued to me have faded.
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by DannyJ19(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
Mak dem do give....
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by jericco1(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
I must register
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by anibi9674: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2017
OK.
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by jashar(f): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2017
hmmm

Me that I've not even collected PVC from the previous election.....

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Riddler32: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Finally can register for a valid voters card and to make sure PDP doesn't return to Power. Still yet to get my last voters card.
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by miqos02(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2017
good
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by nkemjacob2(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Stop wasting money, what we need now is referendum. Not voters card. Nigeria unity shrinks

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by TippyTop(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2017
According to a statement issued by a National Commissioner and Acting Chairman of the Information and Voter Education Committee, Mrs. Amina Zakari, the exercise will commence on April 27.

Amina Zakari, the niece to Buhari.
Anyone expecting a free and fair election in 2019 should forget it.

How can Buhari lose a contest in which his niece is a major umpire?

5 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by qualityovenbake(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Good
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2017
April which year? What kind of poor report is that? By the way, registration for which election? Is it for zoo election? But lets be realistic for once, what exactly has this government recorded as achievement since their two years in power? Can any Change chanting zombie in this Nairaland update me with the exert achievement by this terrorist government, apart from high recorded number of deaths, arming and sponsoring Fulani terrorists, political vindictiveness, high routeing records and protection of cabal routers, disregard and disobedience to the rules law and procedures, hacking the rights of the common citizens and many more abominable and odds conducts. And some imbecilic idiots sees nothing wrong with that, not like I care though, because as you all know, its Land of the rising sun all the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC To File 800 New Corruption Cases, Vows To Re-Prosecute Orji Kalu / Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) / Stop Hating Each Other Because Of Politicians - They Are Just Using Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.