Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently (641 Views)

A Sister Needs Advise Urgently / Advise Urgently / I Need Advise Urgently Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good day nairalanders please i need your advise urgently. I have a girlfriend that i have been dating for the past three years, and i love her so much even our plan is to get married someday. But lately her attitude has really changed. Anytime we had misunderstanding she would say we should discontinue the relationship.
There was this incident that happened about two days ago, she says she regrets the day she met me but we have since settled the matter.
But i want to ask her may be i'm waisting my time before i start giving her money again because age is not on my side.
Please i need your advise. No insult please
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by MEGGATRON(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
find a new girl, that one don turn ex tey tey.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by LethargiQue: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin

Bruh, don't marry that SlayQueen, you will regret it in later in Life..
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
The truth is I can't advice you without calling you a low self esteem clingy mumu who can't stand up and be a man.

No wonder she is tired of your weak ass undecided

Dump her and go for someone who will appreciate the relationship

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by subtlemee(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
She's met someone new who's confusing her emotions..better shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by Illuminatus(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
I think it's time to say goodbye...
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Looks like you're desperate, and she knows it. Bro forget the age is not on my side shyt, don't make a choice you'll regret later in life. Trust me, if you wife her, attitudes worse than this will spring up.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by blackylola(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is exactly wat happened to Mr lookman in 1972, don't be blinded by love women are delicate. Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speakth "she says she regrets d day she met U", let her carry her wahala go
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by ikp120(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
The truth is I can't advice you without calling you a low self esteem clingy mumu who can't stand up and be a man.

No wonder she is tired of your weak ass undecided

Dump her and go for someone who will appreciate the relationship
That's how we roll mehn! cool cool cool

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by amuijiji: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
If u could turn to inspector gadget, you would find out that she is already seeing someone else.

U gat 2 option, start preparing ur heart for Heartbreak before the year runz out or u dump her now to allow ur real wife come into ur life.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by Stevengerd(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Atimes We're The 1 Hindering Our Progress. Olohun Op That Lady No Mean Wel 4 U... Just Let Her Go, Shez An Obstacle.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
She is weary of you.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently by folanrewaju77(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
She ain't ur girl bro!

(1) (Reply)

I Am A LovePeddler (an Asewo Woman), And I’ve Slept With 2788 Men” / I Need Solution To A Short-circuit Tecno Camon C8 / 10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.