Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

How Can He Bleep This Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can He Bleep This Virgin (1497 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Where To Find Clean Naija Babes To Bleep This Night. / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Bleep This Virgin by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please a friend of mine found a girl he loves. And started dating this girl now they have dated for 7months and according to him no sex yet. And he has been faithful to this girl. At a team he wanted to have sex the girl agreed only to say no again. Playing my guy like a small boy. The girl is about 19 or 20 years. Now my guy has given all spent thousands on this girl without asking her for sex. Now recently he want to fvck, the urge is now there but the girl says she doesn't trust him and don't want sex now.
I've advices him to breakup but the love dey shack am. He claimed he want to marry the girl cause na virgin. Abeg help a brother..
Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by Davidgrey: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
I see! undecided

Your English and your Advises are both Disgustingly Appalling

.......Your friend will "obviously" learn over time.

3 Likes

Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by etzskillz(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
ur frnd or u,continue lying against ya frnd

based on d issue on ground, if ya niqqa like her then he shud wait na

2 Likes

Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by Emhicee(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't know who it is but you or your friend (have)has no active brain and destiny bundle. Cos if you possess that, you would know that money won't get you into a girl's pantie(except olosho).
Yeye boys disgracing their generation since independence.

2 Likes

Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
She no one give you because you fit chop and run.
Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by Loyalblak007(f): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Now you want to reap
hahahahahahaah!
Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by fergusson5(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
u don't need to continue spending like a goat and not everytime he give to her,secondly let him have patience wit her cos she will think he wants to have sex and.just have patience him go chop puna sooon.
Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by folanrewaju77(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmm...
Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
Emhicee:
I don't know who it is but you or your friend (have)has no active brain and destiny bundle. Cos if you possess that, you would know that money won't get you into a girl's pantie(except olosho).
Yeye boys disgracing their generation since independence.

your modular oblangata is loaded with key tones and adehides.secreted from the renin in your abdomen,circulated with milky substance that runs down your spine.typically you consume starch instead of glycogen.which your body dissolves as amino acid instead of glucose.
Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by Dymaco(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
CHESTER48:

your modular oblangata is loaded with key tones and adehides.secreted from the renin in your abdomen,circulated with milky substance that runs down your spine.typically you consume starch instead of glycogen.which your body dissolves as amino acid instead of glucose.

your friend should work on his romantic. Always call your pet names. try pecking her from there start kissing.
Talk to her to prove her virginity to you
Re: How Can He Bleep This Virgin by yhunghestboss(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2017
who on earth still fall for this virginity trick...you better advise your guy to come out of this blind love

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Said About His Favourite Sex Position (FUNNY VIDEO) / His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute / Why Men Love Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.