Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Got Married To A German Woman - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Got Married To A German Woman (7651 Views)

Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant / A German Slumps At Lagos Airport & Dies Thereafter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
ibrahimdoc:
yes bro i totally agree with you. i have just enrolled for the german training in my area. but the thing is that they dnt write exams here, they said it is only done in lagos and i dnt stay in lagos. they saoid they can only give me a letter of attestation to prove that i have undergone german training. i would like to know if this will be acceptable in the embassey cod they wrote in thier website that the applicant needs to.come with a prove of basic german knowledge. Hoping to hear from u soon.
I think that should be ok....afterall u not doing cambridge ....but they might test ur knowledge of the language. at the embassy.....just make sure u understand the basic......afterall ur wife understands english.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by macho44(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2017
ibrahimdoc:
yes bro i totally agree with you. i have just enrolled for the german training in my area. but the thing is that they dnt write exams here, they said it is only done in lagos and i dnt stay in lagos. they said they can only give me a letter of attestation to prove that i have undergone german training. i would like to know if this will be acceptable in the embassey cod they wrote in thier website that the applicant needs to.come with a prove of basic german knowledge. Hoping to hear from u soon.
You need to enroll , study and pass at a German Schule, preferably Goethe institute in Lagos. I am presently a student there. If you scale thru the A1 which is the very basic, with the Zertifikate you stand a good chance of being granted a visa, and from your story, The Family reunion visa would be best suited for you. Till then, Auf wiedersehen, Herr Ibrahimdoc.

4 Likes

Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by ibrahimdoc: 11:17pm On May 22, 2017
macho44:
You need to enroll , study and pass at a German Schule, preferably Goethe institute in Lagos. I am presently a student there. If you scale thru the A1 which is the very basic, with the Zertifikate you stand a good chance of being granted a visa, and from your story, The Family reunion visa would be best suited for you. Till then, Auf wiedersehen, Herr Ibrahimdoc.
danke schon bruder. i am very grateful for your info. please can you tell me where i can get past questions in the exams. i really need it for my revision and i really need to pass this exam. i will be wating for your message. tschuus.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by Ladyintergrity: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hi everyone am new here on Nairaland please can anyone help me with past questions for start Deutsch1, also known as A1 I want to apply for a family a family re-union my husband is from Germany and I was told I need to write the exam and pass, I really need to practice the past questions thanks alot
Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by shakol91(m): 1:04am On Nov 11, 2017
As I be man, Abeg I need German wife too to get to German... Just kidding gringrin. Everybody sha wan leave this country before Bubu enter 2nd term.
Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by lionlee216(m): 4:09am On Nov 11, 2017
OP are you in Germany now?
Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by Mcslize: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
ibrahimdoc how did it go? I have been following your thread. Hope everything went well?
Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by DisturbingEU(m): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Go and practice on ur Lesen Hören Schreiben und Sprechen

Ladyintergrity:
Hi everyone am new here on Nairaland please can anyone help me with past questions for start Deutsch1, also known as A1 I want to apply for a family a family re-union my husband is from Germany and I was told I need to write the exam and pass, I really need to practice the past questions thanks alot
Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by doubletroublmum(f): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2017
For those who don't live in Lagos: You can learn German at any school in Nigeria, but its recommended to do the a1-test in Goethe institute. Good luck
Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by ibrahimdoc: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
lionlee216:
OP are you in Germany now?
yes my brother. i am now in germany. it wasn't an easy one but i give God all the glory
Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by ibrahimdoc: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mcslize:
ibrahimdoc how did it go? I have been following your thread. Hope everything went well?
yes my brother. i am now in germany.it's been God from start to finish. wish u all the best.
Re: I Got Married To A German Woman by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 30, 2017
Good on u bro....take things easy for there....good things take time..
.don't be desperate but be hungry for success....#teamforeign

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives / Getting Uk Citizenship By Marrying A British-nigerian Man / Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.