Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. (2518 Views)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by Waleyem(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2010
Nairaland,pls let us share our experience on dis topic.for me, i can't tolerate my babe seein other guy.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
i cant tolerate monogamy

lol grin
Re: What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
I will not tolerate any sort of violence in a relationship, that means physical or verbal abuse.
If our disagreements can not be settled verbally, putting your hands on me will not solve it either.
I will not tolerate  excessive drinking. I do not drink, I do not deny others to drink if they do,
but getting drunk is not tolerated in my relationships. and I wouldn't tolerate infidelity and disrespect.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by chelseabmw(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2010
I can't tolerate cheating,
Re: What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by 190: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2010
^^

but u can, undecided undecided undecided

well i cant tolerate~

disrespect,cheating and truancy~
Re: What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by laudate: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
CAN'T TOLERATE:

Cheating (if you know you have your eyes or your mind set on someone else, for goodness sake just spit it out & I'll take a walk! I won't hang around & let you make a fool outta me!)

Infidelity (and all the pretence, lies & deception that comes with it!) sad

Not having a mind of your own (so because your friend is a serial dater or a cheat that has gotten away with it, you feel you must take part in the game, too?? I don't get it o!)

Insulting my intelligence (with pathetic lies that even a ten year old won't tell!)  shocked

Secrecy (what the heck are you hiding? Why can't you be open enough to lay your cards out on the table, and spill out the truth, the whole truth & nothing but da friggin' truth?)

Twisting the story ( yep. . . . .also known as 'white-washing' or trying to paint yourself 'innocent' when in fact you are as guilty as sin!)

Expecting me to look the other way when you stray (nah, my folks didn't raise no fool!)  angry

Lack of self-respect (you give members of the opposite sex such cheap & easy access to your body & time that it stinks, and then you complain when I tell you off for bad behaviour) Gimme a break! undecided

Violence (you are ready to throw a fisticuff, when caught in the act. . . .mugu!)

Comparing me with your -exes (if they were so damn perfect or great, why da heck aren't you still with them? Why did you come on to me?)
Re: What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by Jcob(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2010
brb
Re: What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by elecktra(f): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2010
distrust- i hate it when my partner doubts my faithfulness it makes me mad esp when am trying all my best to make it work

i also hate it when my b/f is unnnecessarily possessive or jealous

l cannot stand a partner who is an expert when it comes to blame-shifting

i will never stand a cheating b/f not in this life or the life to come
Re: What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by Waleyem(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2010
Am too jealous o.i wont tolerate other guy callin my babes phone.for what?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. by Waleyem(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2012
I hate cheatin in a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Get Married Completely Náked In Bizarré Wedding Ceremony. / Would You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed? / Ladies,is This A Good Reason For You To Stop Taking Selfies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.