Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court (27024 Views)

Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam / US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) / Police Arrest Man For N4.5m Fraud Through Fake Bank Alerts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by omenkaLives(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

I know him in real life, one handle exposed him last year. I cant remember that thread, the guy splashed his pics here and he had to beg the guy. Lol
He has created a new moniker.. cheesy cheesy

This guy go soon locate lagoon cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
He has created a new moniker.. cheesy cheesy

This guy go soon locate lagoon cheesy

Frustration is real. New moniker now now shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by SadistIroh: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
Keep spamming their mentions, they'd ban this new handle as well so you can create another.

What a pity. cheesy

what's this one saying?

I just alerted them of a serial rule 2 breaker
it's left for them to sanction or leave you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by ab11baddo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:
The FBI arrested Tobechi Onwuhara for development. Now it's Obinna Obioha

And those Yorubas want to compare themselves with us. They think it's easy to get arrested by FBI lol. They think they can compete with the great igbo race

Even the great Simba is hailing us

We've taken the development to the Savannah.
brother I don't know how u do these gifs.... But you r d boss.... U made my day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by omenkaLives(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

Frustration is real. New moniker now now shocked shocked shocked shocked
He has created yet another one. . cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by mikeobk(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
FBI caught a $6.5m criminal for hacking emails all the way from Nigeria and he's been taken to court already. EFCC discovered $9m + $43m in Nigeria and they can't find who stashed these monies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Namdeenero(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
2shur:
Na alibaba.
Its called email cloning..e.g garybiller@gmail.com(cloned version...garybilleR@gmail.com
Fake invoice
Bla bla bla
Redirecting payment deposits to company acct
Mostly aboki.
One of my chairman dey run am
He dey malay.
He dey pick 250m 400m
Na transfer and alibaba
All them nanocore.
Rat
Crypter
Static i.p
And other virus dem.
Na mostly yankee and germany australia e dey work cos dem dey do online transactions.
Dem don cast alibaba.com
Mugu, them beg you to comment? na you sef dey cast work

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Jetleeee: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
He has created yet another one. . cheesy

Jokes apart, I have a feeling this guy has some serious shoko, and he needs our help grin

Who the 4++k creates new monikers for fun. It's not like the other monikers have even been banned since he doesn't use some of them for e_brawls lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by otunnei: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
Jetleeee:

Jokes apart, I have a feeling this guy has some serious shoko, and he needs our help grin

Who the 4++k creates new monikers for fun. It's not like the other monikers have even been banned since he doesn't use some of them for e_brawls lol

[/s]
shetup! dey there dey form nairaland jet li

you're right no be small shoko i get and we're all in this together, you, omenkalives and the other guy.
together we'll dance the mad man dance

shalom cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by omenkaLives(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

cheesy

I wonder what his parents would think if they realise what has become of their child. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by otunnei: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy

I wonder what his parents would think if they realise what has become of their child. cheesy
of course that's why me and you will dance naked on nairaland while Jetleeee watch us cheesy
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by otunnei: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

Ooh so he was the one behind the generalbloodykiller and opiaoku handles. I thought as much.

Otunne gi

Kunu and burukuti sipping monkey

Thunder scatter your family Insha Allah

These are his favorite lines

like the old man omenkalives like friend
paranoid to the core every tomenter is now me grin

cc

CarlosTheJackal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by CarlosTheJackal: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
otunnei:

like the old man omenkalives like friend
paranoid to the core every tomenter is now me grin

cc

CarlosTheJacka
I don't have those kids time
My only person I'm out for is omenkalives. The feud dates back to ages

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by 2shur: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Abegi.
Namdeenero:
Mugu, them beg you to comment? na you sef dey cast work
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by otunnei: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I don't have those kids time
My only person I'm out for is omenkalives. The feud dates back to ages
really? hmmmmm as for me I decided to start playing with him recently

you be badh guy oo
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by omenkaLives(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

Ooh so he was the one behind the generalbloodykiller and opiaoku handles. I thought as much.

Otunne gi

Kunu and burukuti sipping monkey

Thunder scatter your family Insha Allah

These are his favorite lines

The dementia is reaching fever pitch. . Won't be surprised if he does himself in one of these days.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Seanjay(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
2shur:
I nor be wire wire boi na.
Most wire wire men eey use ogumeh

Alright and Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by ExpiredNigeria: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
koolkalm:
You are into game and you don't know that you ought to either destroy your laptop and phone or leave it behind in Nigeria plus all the formats before embarking on a trip to JFK.....

Bro U're confirmed street guy
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ramaa:
Biafra is part of Nigeria......all are Nigerians.....so all are criminals.....

No oo we have different region in Nigeria and one particular region is into that..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by paddyofboss(m): 12:34am On Apr 21, 2017
queenbetsy:
did this also happened in nigeria??
u need his address?
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Abudu2000(m): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2017
2shur:
Na alibaba.
Its called email cloning.
ah tell you bro, respect Alibaba boiz ooo, they are highest
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Abudu2000(m): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Kaycee625:

Baba ur mind dey game
leave the guy na e-diot
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Ramaa(m): 4:36am On Apr 21, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

No oo we have different region in Nigeria and one particular region is into that..
as long as those regions are in Nigeria...and those people are Nigerians....because in the news we no see those regions mentioned but Nigeria....
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by zeembab(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2017
BIG SHAME OF YOU......AND YOUR HOPELESSS TRIBE.

YOU HAVE BROUGHT MORE SHAME TO THIS COUNTRY THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE.

EVEN IN FOREIGN LANDS, LANDLORDS NOW ASK WHICH TRIBE ARE YOU FROM.

AND FOR A FACT, THEY HAVE STOPPED RENTING THEIR HOUSE TO YOUR PEOPLE.

I WISH YOUR AGIGATION FOR BIAFRA COUNTRY COME TO PASS, SO THAT THE
WORLD WILL KNOW TRULY WHO THE BLACK SHEEP ARE !

#IRAN KIRAN.....#LOST GENERATION......#DNA WIRED WITH CRIME

Jetleeee:
The FBI arrested Tobechi Onwuhara for development. Now it's Obinna Obioha

And those Yorubas want to compare themselves with us. They think it's easy to get arrested by FBI lol. They think they can compete with the great igbo race

Even the great Simba is hailing us

We've taken the development to the Savannah.
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Kaycee625(m): 4:33am On Jun 08, 2019
shedybaba44:
much respect from a fellow black hat to obinna when the police arrest you that makes you a G but when the FED raid your house that makes you an OG #Annonymous we are everywheere the unseen eyes #proud hacker
lets do business, china and Hk picker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest 3,921 Suspected Armed Robbers, Cultists, Others / Police Officers And VIO Fight Over Who Should Inspect Cars In Lagos (Photos) / How I Confronted A Scammer Who Called My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.