Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? (1976 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Short Girls Rock !! / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2017
Hello goons, sorry to take you into my personal life (at least for those that care less, those that don't give a Bleep grin ). It just downed on me that of all the girls I've dated (at least I've been in a couple of relationships), none can really be said to be tall. In fact, I just have this thing for short girls. I find them so sexy, so attractive, so... in fact, I just 'fall' for them at first sight! This morning on my way to work, the sight of a short, beautiful, dark-complexioned girl in the other car made the intense third mainland bridge traffic worth while kiss

Now, the other aspect to this is the fact that I'm a tall dude (6ft3in). I might some sometimes find a tall girl good looking, but never charming! Even in my university days, I never had more than a hi-hi relationship with tall girls. Those that showed green light only ended up as victms to their short counterparts. In my NYSC service year, I just inexplicably slipped through the fingers of a tall babe, and where did I find myself? Right in the arms of another short girl!!! My short ex, I still find her irresistible whenever she comes visiting (as just friends oo, LOL).

Well, there is this myth that tall guys like short girls and vice versa, which seems to agree with my craving. But I throw it to you goons: how would you relate height to your past and present relationships? Let's hit the reply box and see what we got tongue

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by FvckShiT(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2017
shört girls fúçk well-büt they fûçkiñg båd @ blöwjöbs

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by dingbang(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Sex sex sex.... When will it ever stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Chimaritoponcho: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2017
QuitNotice:
Hello goons, sorry to take you into my personal life (at least for those that care less, those that don't give a Bleep grin ). It just downed on me that of all the girls I've dated (at least I've been in a couple of relationships), none can really be said to be tall. In fact, I just have this thing for short girls. I find them so sexy, so attractive, so... in fact, I just 'fall' for them at first sight! This morning on my way to work, the sight of a short, beautiful, dark-complexioned girl in the other car made the intense third mainland bridge traffic worth while kiss

Now, the other aspect to this is the fact that I'm a tall dude (6ft3in). I might some sometimes find a tall girl good looking, but never charming! Even in my university days, I never had more than a hi-hi relationship with tall girls. Those that showed green light only ended up as victms to their short counterparts. In my NYSC service year, I just inexplicably slipped through the fingers of a tall babe, and where did I find myself? Right in the arms of another short girl!!! My short ex, I still find her irresistible whenever she comes visiting (as just friends oo, LOL).

Well, there is this myth that tall guys like short girls and vice versa, which seems to agree with my craving. But I throw it to you goons: how would you relate height to your past and present relationships? Let's hit the reply box and see what we got tongue
So this is the reason you opened a thread this morning

5 Likes

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by ifex370(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2017
dingbang:
Sex sex sex.... When will it ever stop

Till they find Rest in Jesus.. To fill up that empty void
Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Barney11: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2017
short girls mostly rocks for tall guys cos they are portable,sweet and makes you actually think you are dating a 'baby',makes you feel in charge.you know that feeling of looking down on her with your huge protective frame.abeg they are great but i dont mean the ugly round fat ones.

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by firstking01(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2017
The first girl on the scene almost got me drooling.

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Short gurls rock Naw,nobody should quote and tell me say i dey console myself na fact oo. cheesy grin Team portable plus madness hehehehe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Sbort girls that wear glasses
I mean virtually blinf girls
Damn, that does it for me mane grin
Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Opposite attracts.

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by arleck(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bro grin i love short gurlz aswell i am 5.7ft tall, and most short gurlz ave come across are loyal and respectful, unlike tall gurlz..

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Fernandowski(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
lolzzzzzz

it depends on choice..... I will go for whoever attracts me

short or tall, love doesn't care bout that

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

So this is the reason you opened a thread this morning
Take it easy on me nah, ah ah shocked what I do

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Short gurls rock Naw,nobody should quote and tell me say i dey console myself na fact oo. cheesy grin Team portable plus madness hehehehe

Short shawties cheesy kiss wink

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Barney11:
short girls mostly rocks for tall guys cos they are portable,sweet and makes you actually think you are dating a 'baby',makes you feel in charge.you know that feeling of looking down on her with your huge protective frame.abeg they are great but i dont mean the ugly round fat ones.
shocked Wow, you just made a huge point bro. Just that your last sentence is true, but funny grin
Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
arleck:
Bro grin i love short gurlz aswell i am 5.7ft tall, and most short gurlz ave come across are loyal and respectful, unlike tall gurlz..
Same here bro, but they are all sturbbon in a sweet way cheesy
Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
grin grin grin
Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by arleck(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
QuitNotice:
Same here bro, but they are all sturbbon in a sweet way cheesy
yeap grin really wished i had an Orente ryt now.. abi is there any orente here dnt be shy.. someone cares about you..
Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
I can't date a short girl. Infact,l've never dated one.
Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by yemsai(f): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kinda true...I'm short (5.2fts)...and I love tall guys tongue

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by arleck(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
I can't date a short girl. Infact,l've never dated one.
Go try one Bro...

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by luminouz(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Well......I am 5.9' plus n my ex was exactly my height.......but I have been with short gehs n they ROCK!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
arleck:

Go try one Bro...

Nahhh,how can l take a stroll with a girl dat is below my shoulder level? Awkward!!!
Re: But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? by Jodha(f): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op gerrarahia.... Tall girls.. Doesn't know if yhu exist too... Rubbish.. I love short girls koh.. Shawty short kini kor

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can't Marry Her! / she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? / Intimacy With Roomate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.