Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why I Can't Marry Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can't Marry Her! (1976 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can't Marry Her! by MaydayMayday: 3:11pm On May 25, 2017
I am a popular person both on NL and off-NL so I have to use this in order to hide my real identity so that she too will not be able to read it whether now or in future..
I met this lady on Facebook when I was serving by '12,we became friends though we have never met physically for once, we became friends whereby there is nothing she can't tell me.

Fast-forward to now, she is bringing up love matters small small but where the problem lies is : I am a virgin and on her part,she has been in three relationship in the past and I had vowed to marry someone like me because it's in fathomable to hold body and my wife to be is/was doing testing with guys up and down.It is not possible. THAT'S THE ONLY THING PREVENTING ME FROM BEING COMMITTED INTO THE RELATIONSHIP .Am I doing the right things or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Splinz(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2017
MaydayMayday:
I am a bit popular on NL so I have to use this in order to hide my real identity so that she too will not be able to read it whether now or in future..

As far as we are concerned, we don't know you, whether then or now!

MaydayMayday:

THAT'S THE ONLY THING PREVENTING ME FROM BEING COMMITTED INTO THE RELATIONSHIP .Am I doing the right things or not

Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by firstking01(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2017
Sorry, no advice for you.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 25, 2017
Keep urself for ur future wifey,that is my advice.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Nerul(f): 3:50pm On May 25, 2017
Lmaoooo...Ask Google,please.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 25, 2017
OP your doing the right thing.

As far as I know bride price for non virgin amd virgin na the same. Might as well pay for a virgin.

Or at least get grade one tokunbo . grin

3 guys is max for any girls lifetime. Your just getting the crumbs
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
MaydayMayday:
I am a popular person both on NL and off-NL so I have to use this in order to hide my real identity so that she too will not be able to read it whether now or in future..
I met this lady on Facebook when I was serving by '12,we became friends though we have never met physically for once, we became friends whereby there is nothing she can't tell me.

Fast-forward to now, she is bringing up love matters small small but where the problem lies is : I am a virgin and on her part,she has been in three relationship in the past and I had vowed to marry someone like me because it's in fathomable to hold body and my wife to be is/was doing testing with guys up and down.It is not possible. THAT'S THE ONLY THING PREVENTING ME FROM BEING COMMITTED INTO THE RELATIONSHIP .Am I doing the right things or not

May I ask:
- Why are you wasting this woman's time then?!
- since you guy are "fully honest" to one another, why don't you tell her exactly why you can date or marry a gal like her?!
- what r/ship or commitment are you talking about?!?!?!
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 25, 2017
Splinz:

Na you sabi.

See Smackdown

Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by MaydayMayday: 7:55pm On May 25, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Keep urself for ur future wifey,that is my advice.
That's the best thing to do
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by MaydayMayday: 7:57pm On May 25, 2017
TheCabal:
OP your doing the right thing.

As far as I know bride price for non virgin amd virgin na the same. Might as well pay for a virgin.

Or at least get grade one tokunbo . grin

3 guys is max for any girls lifetime. Your just getting the crumbs
Na brand new I want ,no compromise grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 25, 2017
MaydayMayday:

That's the best thing to do
Yes,be a good husband.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 25, 2017
Splinz:

Na you sabi.

Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by MaydayMayday: 8:01pm On May 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

May I ask:
- since you guy are "fully honest" to one another, why don't you tell her exactly why you can date or marry a gal like her?!
Re read my post...we are just friends... She's the one showing me green light now and I have uncompromising qualities I look for in my future wife.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 25, 2017
MaydayMayday:

Na brand new I want ,no compromise grin
Funny. Anyway, all d best.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 25, 2017
Oyind17. grin
This guy is insane I swear!, he had to photoshop a chat with my name and surname. Whoever did the job for him tried. grin
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2017
MaydayMayday:

Re read my post...we are just friends... She's the one showing me green light now and I have uncompromising qualities I look for in my future wife.

I fully understood that Thus my questions....
MrBrownJay1:

May I ask:
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by MaydayMayday: 8:44pm On May 25, 2017
Nma27:
Funny. Anyway, all d best.
Thanks...
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by mzhorlah(f): 10:40pm On May 25, 2017
love knows no bounds. Am not against virginity, am a great supporter of it, but do you know most times people that lost their virginity lost it because they didn't have the chance to keep it not because they didn't see the need for it. you might find a virgin that nags and do all sorts crazy stuffs, will you because she is virgin end up with her
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by boiz2men(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
love knows no bounds. Am not against virginity, am a great supporter of it, but do you know most times people that lost their virginity lost it because they didn't have the chance to keep it not because they didn't see the need for it. you might find a virgin that nags and do all sorts crazy stuffs, will you because she is virgin end up with her

y do i feel like u regret having had sex....

in other news, if any of u reading this can make sharwama, barbecue fish or chicken or chips... you are in luck, i want to sponsor your skill financially
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Xway(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
U regret losing it don't u??
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by mzhorlah(f): 11:03pm On May 25, 2017
boiz2men:

in other news, if any of u reading this can make sharwama, barbecue fish or chicken or chips... you are in luck, i want to sponsor your skill financially
Xway:
U regret losing it don't u??
boiz2men:

I don't have any regrets cuz I never...

your instinct is wrong
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by boiz2men(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
your instinct is wrong

u sounded like it......
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by mzhorlah(f): 11:14pm On May 25, 2017
boiz2men:

u sounded like it......
I don't regret anything in my life. so sounding regretful on line shouldn't be my thing. I just go ahead and do my thing. maybe you might need to see I was just trying to help someone and I shouldn't apologize that you got it all wrong

good night
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Xway(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
your instinct is wrong
Girl=Excessive secrecy.
I was actually analysin ur long epistle up they.
It seems a regretful post.

Instinct wrong, I got it.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by mzhorlah(f): 11:20pm On May 25, 2017
Xway:
Girl=Excessive secrecy.
I was actually analysin ur long epistle up they.
It seems a regretful post.

Instinct wrong, I got it.
I don't regret any thing in my life. I was just trying to tell him to look beyond the label and see the human. he should look beyond the virginity and see the person behind it.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by boiz2men(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
I don't regret anything in my life. so sounding regretful on line shouldn't be my thing. I just go ahead and do my thing. maybe you might need to see I was just trying to help someone and [b]I shouldn't apologize[/b]that you got it all wrong

good night

babe... why are u all flared up?

have we had a fight before? go easy on your anger...... u dont have to be too defensive some times... it was an innocent observation and u turning it into a fight...
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by mzhorlah(f): 11:22pm On May 25, 2017
boiz2men:

babe... why are u all flared up?

have we had a fight before? go easy on your anger...... u dont have to be too defensive some times... it was an innocent observation and u turning it into a fight...
angry far from itgrin angry because of an online misconception #lmao# that's funny you know. it's a chat, I should always expect misconceptions. waddup?
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by Xway(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
I don't regret any thing in my life. I was just trying to tell him to look beyond the label and see the human. he should look beyond the virginity and see the person behind it.
ok
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by boiz2men(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
angry far from itgrin angry because of an online misconception #lmao# that's funny you know. it's a chat, I should always expect misconceptions. waddup?

that thing u call online misconception make people hate each other here on NL.. dont u see people create beef thread against another moniker.. someone they might never have seen... so una wey b girls dey fear me
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by mzhorlah(f): 11:33pm On May 25, 2017
boiz2men:

that thing u call online misconception make people hate each other here on NL.. dont u see people create beef thread against another moniker.. someone they might never have seen... so una wey b girls dey fear me
that's why it's OK to take a chill pill. someone quoted me sometimes this week and said you okay, so I thought she meant 'are you okay?' and she actually meant 'I feel you are okay.' you see why it's not so great to iron out issues via chat.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by boiz2men(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
that's why it's OK to take a chill pill. someone quoted me sometimes this week and said you okay, so I thought she meant 'are you okay?' and she actually meant 'I feel you are okay.' you see why it's not so great to iron out issues via chat.

hmmm... thats good
Re: Why I Can't Marry Her! by mzhorlah(f): 11:41pm On May 25, 2017
boiz2men:

hmmm... thats good
good night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Main Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wont Admit They Watch P0rn / Intimacy With Roomate / Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves, (PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.