Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57567 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by emailguru: 3:31am On Jan 10, 2013
The best form of business you can engage in is to start an internet business, where you are in total control of your life and time, All it takes is your desire to make it happen. Provided you can follow simple rules, then I see no reason why you cannot make money online by starting up your own internet business.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by daroz(m): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2013
emergency2: @ DANIELNG
pls i will like the betting info also in my box, i have tried it many times but each time coming out without anything. i hraelly hope this will help. moyen40@yahoo.co.uk
thanks

Me too, I need to know how to make money from sport betting. Here is my email.... daromart2002@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by YoungUd(f): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2013
Lol, Start poultry farm
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by meerah25(f): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2013
Don't do sport betting is gambling. . .buy things nd resells. .such as ladies stuffs. .vails,bags,wrappers,lace,gowns. .take it to schools,offices,hospitals.

2 Likes

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Akins02324(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Stop wasting ur cash on gambling.the latest trend nw is online importation business whereby u are fully in control of ur business.Importation business is as easy as ABC and there is no restriction on hw much money u cn invest.U cn start dis business wit as low as N10,000 and make 100% gain.All u jst nid to do is conduct a thourough research on the fast moving product and leverage on it.Feel free to ask asquestion incase if u are interested in dis business.

2 Likes

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by irabor001: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
danielng: Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.
am interested pls send me the info my email, irabor001@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Rawlings120(m): 2:51am On Jan 11, 2013
Pls am also intrested in the stuff. Runthings4reality@gmail.com... Thanks and God. Bless
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by yhemzy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.

@ danielng, am also interested and you can reach me on yhemzyonline@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by liteleto: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
pls i will like more info abt sport betting.
thanks.liteleto@hotmail.com[

quote author=danielng]Hello,

Good luck.

Daniel.[/quote]
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by djsmoothy: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED FOR NAFDAC REGISTERED WATER (BOTTLE AND SATCHETS)
Pure water production factory in Ayetoro, Nigeria very very good sales rate.

Money Deposits is not required,Distributors should have their own van to pick up product from our factory.

If you are interested please call 08032800595 or email djsmoothy1@hotmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by MrMann1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
@danielng, i will like a step by step guide on online football betting, here is my e mail: mannwealthy@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ngezeck(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
online beting no follow at al cos it 50 50 chance.u ar nt sure of ur part. For example u place a bet of chelse to win.if day draw or lose,... u lose ur mony.so try sumtin else
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ambivalentstate: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Do you want to make money and catch fun at the same time? Then try a network business like A2w you can mail me on ambivalentstate@yahoo.com if you are intrested I will give you all the necessary information you will need.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by tonaj(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daniel, pls i world like to have info. for sports betting my E-mail is franschukwu@gmail,com thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by steve002(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
success
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by geeclass: 1:27am On Jan 24, 2013
Looking for credible ways to make money using the internet - Contact me on geeclass1@gmail.com for details, coaching and insight.

Cheers ab d Best of Luck
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by geeclass: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2013
Looking for credible ways to make money using the internet - Contact me on geeclass1@gmail.com for details, coaching and insight.

Best Regards
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Toptic(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2013
WASTE TO WEALTH
Decorative asbestos/ceilings.

This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

The step by step way of producing it without stress or confusion is now available. It’s easy to produce, not time consuming and it’s a life time business you can’t afford to miss. This is different from other stream of income ‘cos it is constant as long as people continue to build house you’ll make your money.
It’s easy to do and you can! So start a life time business now and you’ll never regret doing so.
For more info. visit http://decorativeceiling..com

To our success!

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by chisco: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2013
mirage:

Please send info on the sport betting to my box: judeugo0561@yahoo.com

Danielng

Thanks Dan i got your message. I will call you
Tope
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by badoutyn(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
If you can kill your greed and kill your emotion,you can trade that money into forex business and you will end up been happy man/woman.
for more info and guide.
Contact me on 08060898023 or 08023057164
or email me at bayulla4real@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by geoger: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
hello Daniel, I have been hearing of this sports betting. plz email me and give me the details on how I can join. eligochan95@gmail.com. thanks blessing.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Genovese(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
[color=#0000999]daniel pls can i have that info too, ma email is petermathers8757@yahoo.com[/color]
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Enny24: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
pito: Recharge Card Printing, Custard Production, Yogurt Production, Paint Production, Ice Cream Production etc
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2013
Ok..i've sent it to all.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Onuels(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hello @Daniel, pls send me the info on sport betting. Osinuels@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by MarieP(f): 2:30am On Feb 06, 2013
Hi, I'm Marie Pantua from the Philippines and a full time business woman. Presently, I'm connected with a lucrative company who had tied up with the number one herbal/food supplement manufacturer in USA. We have penetrated and have approved products in Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Brunei, Hawaii, Dubai and will be in other parts of Middle East and Europe soon. Now we have penetrated the African continent starting with Lagos and we are looking for business pioneers in Nigeria who will lead and take over the African continent. We have a very lucrative compensation plans where distributors can get a chance to earn N93,000 per day, N650,000 per week, or N2,790,000 per month. Please send me a message at mariepantua18@yahoo.com, if you're interested, so I can explain to you further on how to join our business. Thank you and regards.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Want to get paid for creating a free account? New members receive $10 USD . No credit card needed! send mail to ooluwani@yahoo.com. Just to show you that you don't need to spend to make money.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Tolo2: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
If you are interested, you can invest in forex trading and binary options and you can be sure of building your 40k to a great sum and smile to the bank, daily, weekly, monthly.

Forex is an age long business that banks, Central banks, government, and other big companies all over the world engage in. It is profitable, gives flexible working hours, and unlimited income possibility.

You only need to train, practice, and start up. But you can invest in me to start earning weekly interest while you train and get set to trade yourself.

Anyone interested in investing in Forex with a minimum of 10k capital should inbox me.

I guarantee weekly profit of 10% for 24 weeks i.e. 240% returns on your capital.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by klv: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
K
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by justayo: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hi Dan,pls am interested in the football betting,♍♈ email is justayo08@yahoo.com.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.