Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57649 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ste4reel(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2012
Hi Daniel, pls can u send me the info on sport betting. Stevquest@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Dimlaw: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dear Edomankede,

If you do not mind, i have an ebook titled 'MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -50 Profitable Businesses ANYONE can do in Nigeria Starting With Just N10,000 Capital and Above.

The Book is in PDF format. I believe you will be able to find out how you can multiply your wealth and preserve your family wealth after reading through my ebook. This book is a product of my 2years plus research into promising businesses any Nigerian -Undergraduates, Graduates, Youth corpers, Retirees, Workers and practically anyone - can do.

Before i go further, my names are Olawuyi Oladimeji.A. I am a businesss man and i have been in business
since the year 1998 (as a graduating undergraduate in U.I) I started business in full in the year 2003 and i am
still growing. I have two companies and i run 9 businessess.

I came up with these business ideas along with individual detailed busiiness plans for each idea, i also included many other resources to enable an etrepreneur succeeed. I worte this book because people always "pestered" me with such statements as:

"I need a job." "Please employ me"; or "please employ my child" "what business can i do"? How do i run my business etc.

You may google my name to know more about me. I am just willing to assist you.

To get your copy of the ebook, please follow the steps i have stated below:

Step 1. I will send you a preview of a few pages of the 157 paged book for your perusal if you send me an email
asking for the preview. Just mail with the heading "Re: MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -50 Profitable Business
To Do" and let me know that you aree interested.

I would have attached the preview right now but it is too large to attatch on this site.

seend your mail to: dimlawuyi@gmail.com

Step 2. You will pay the sum of N3,000 into either of my Account Numbers
Choose either GTB or First Bank based on your convinience.

Either you pay into my
Account Names: OLAWUYI Oladimeji.A
GTBank Acct No: 0051669240

OR You pay into

Account Name: OLAWUYI Oladimeji & Yetunde
First Bank Acct No: 3022655186

Step 3 Please text your payment details to me (08033854279) by sms.

In your text message, i need details like your Names, Depositor Names,Bank Deposit Slip Number,
Date of payment, the bank you paid to and your valid email address.

If you pay via online banking, just mail your payment reciept to me.

Step 4 Once i confirm your payment within minutes, i will send your 157 full paged ebook IN PDF FORMAT to you.

N:B You have a 30days Money back guaranty from me.
Please note that after December, the ebook cost price will increase to N5,000.
So make use of my promotion discount now

I really believe you will succeed after reading my ebook.

N:B Buyers frrom the U.K, and all over Nigeria have been buying their own copies

Thanks
Dimeji & Yetunde Olawuyi
080-3385-4279
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by infotail(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
good news,
Am here to share to you how i made 52k from my 15k.
I was very broke and i was searching for a biz to do.i was browsing through the intetnet and was seeing alot of trash on how to make money online.
One lucky i came across a write up from the internet saying starting importation buisness with low capital.this was from www.e-book.gnbo.com
I became intrested and visited www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.there i saw alot of write up on how to make money online,but i wasnt intrested till i saw the importation package.
I got the importation package from www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.that importation package gave me the knowledge on how to start importation buisness.it helped me import a laptop for as low as 15k.suprisingly thay sa,e laptop was sold for 80k at computer village.
i was advertising the laptop to my friends for 75k,letter a friend of mine offered to pay me 65k,i refused and he offered to make it 67k.mua collect moey sharp sharp.
Am so happy.i have imported another laptop again which is on the way.
Visit www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.the site is fantastic,not like all these spammers.pls share it to goggle as i did when you visit so that people will see it and help the, selves
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Diamondlife(m): 6:40am On Nov 13, 2012
pito: Recharge Card Printing, Custard Production, Yogurt Production, Paint Production, Ice Cream Production etc
Pls would you give me the details of how to start the Recharge card printing business, I want to go into it, and can 50k start
Me off well ?
You can send me the details on hellouchenna@ymail.com
I need it urgently.
Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ryzo: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
once u know what u are doing and depending on ur level of dedication u will eventually be able to make a lot on a daily basis from this.there is a site that lets u earn without much effort. but d downside is that this site is only for laptop and desktop users not phone users. and u will be earning as u

browse web pages so if u browse on ur system a lot this will be a piece of cake for u. guys that have been using this method have been earning more than 100 dollars

daily(i am not lying or joking) but of course u wont be earning as much as that when u join initially. but when u get used to it u will join their league.they have

various methods of earning ranging from completing tasks,pay per clicks ,and referals and offers for cash as well as points. but this is not an average site.they

recognize the fact that people hate clicking like 3 links for about 2 cents per click and then waiting for a whole day for d ads to be refreshed. so they have a

software that u can install that will be on ur task bar and will pop up small ads at a frequency decided by u. and u just click on d ad and continue what u are doing
and ur account is credited. this combined with their other methods of earning gives u a steady and reliable source of income. i just turned 17 and i started with
this site and i want u guys to join up too. i am not gonna ask for any money cuz that is exactly what is spoiling our country today. a nigerian will
not help another nigerian without asking for cash. all that i will ask u for is that u please use this link to regiater. good luck to all of us
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=501916 they have various methods of paying.BUT REMEMBER "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY" it is best if u download and install their software. if u need help email me at bernardobinna2@gmail.com . once u install the software u should see a doller sign on ur desktop. now double click on the sign. u should see a dollar sign in ur taskbar ( the bottom far right where u see battry of ur laptop). then right click that dollar sign.u should see log in then "associate" below login. click associate. then fill the email, password u used for registration. the security code is 0 (zero) unless u changed it. then it should show "sucessfully associated". then the add's should start popping up. click on the ones that have "requirements" then when the site opens, let the countdown finish then ur account will be credited. then continue what u are doing. u can also complete tasks for cash. then refeer people and get a percentage when ever they click an ad. if u have many referrals then u can be making a lot cuz once they click an ad u will get a percentage. so u can be making more than 100 dollars daily when u have a lot of referals cuz they will be earning for u grin
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by afolabisegun(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2012
more about online importation business you may try this out www.importationbiz..com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ALEX0198: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2012
emergency2: @ DANIELNG
pls i will like the betting info also in my box, i have tried it many times but each time coming out without anything. i hraelly hope this will help.
atunwab@gmail.com
thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by financialable: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
As many that are asking this same investment question,send a mail to financialable.com.
Investment opportunities and models will be sent to you.Apologies to all those who have sent and has not received it,it will be sent.
To our success!!
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hi daniel, pls I wud like u to send the sport betting info to my box. Verrady@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2012
Bro, 4get all dis sport betting crap. D truth is dat u can neva make a sustainable income 4rm it. Haven't u heard of d saying dat 'd house always wins'? Why not visit www.myfacebookcashcow.com to download my free report on how i make an average of $200 (N31,000) daily using facebook. U won't even be needimg 2 spend anytin.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by yetty4love22: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Try this u will never regret avo.net /?ref=Avo0799373
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by rovest(m): 12:00am On Nov 18, 2012
Also, there is a company called Rovest International Synergy LTD. They are introducing a Business Capital Membership program into Nigeria where you receive N1 Million naira after one year of membership and get the following benefits. Will be good for start-up and businesses wishing to expand. You don't have to tie up your funds. For an incredible N8,500 per month, you can get these rewards. Check out the website for more details www.businesscapitalprogram.com :

FREE Domain Name Registration
FREE Professional Website Design
FREE Web Hosting and Maintenance.
FREE Website Submission and Email Account Creation.
Unlimited Mobile Phone Talk Time with Other Members.
N425 Cash Reward for those You Refer to Join the Program.
FREE Business Support Capital of up to N1 Million after 1 Year.
FREE Online Directory Listing to Promote Your Products and Services.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2012
danielng: Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.
i have been hearing about the sport betting,pls what are the tips that i can use to make good amount of money with sport betting .please share with us.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2012
danielng: Hi Tope and Dquest,

Hope you got the info in your e-mails.

Take care,
Daniel.
hello mr daniel,pls i am interested in the sport betting business,my email is doyinfaloni@gmail.com pls i will appreciate it if you can send me the details.thanks you very much
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Tascocent(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2012
Plz help mi with d betting info 2 Tascocent4all@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by nerilove(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
interested in sport betting - nerilove4all@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by rubycute(f): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
You may wish to consider investing on xPAY? http://www.truexgold.com/xpay/home.php They have been tested and proven.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by 2helpu(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
Good question. For some days now I have been encouraging people to start their own business.

I currently post on my site and on facebook business ideas you can do that can give you the opportunity to make about N500,ooo per month. You can even start some of the businesses with as small as N10,000 or less.

Check here for details http://ictknowledge.com/biz/
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by afolabisegun(m): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2012
You May Have to read a guide before you proceed or start anything!
The Business I'm recommending to any Nigerian Right Now is Importation of
Cheap online products.. Not only from china, try That of original products in usa, uk , and so on
to start importing some goods you might not need more than #10,000 since most merchants will soon
start free shipping packages for their products. If you are Buying in Bulks there are companies
in Nigeria that can assist you to make your payment in Naira, get your product down to Nigeria. all you
have to do is to pay them in Naira and for their services. You might also be looking for a way to identify
fake ecommerce or websites? ecommerce sites that accept Nigerian easily, How to make payment and so on
If you want to try out how it works for Nigerian
or want to know more log on to www.importationbiz..com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Jumzzy28: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
danielng: Hi Tope and Dquest,

Hope you got the info in your e-mails.

Take care,
Daniel.

pls send the info to seatralog@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by house213: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
Importation business and Finding reliable sources of investment like Information Marketing, Web Designing Skills, Fiverr promotion is the best way to invest your money in this time of the year to generate reliable returns for your money
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sambennywhite: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
I new financial network was just lunched last month,offering it members a get five get rich. I registered on it, and it working. See it @ www.paydaynigeria.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by emailguru: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Na wa o, people want to make money, but nobody wants to work hard.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by naijabuzz: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
I Need 50 Business Ideas for this christmas somebody give me.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by rabonni(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
hello guy i want to introduce u to a money makeing opportunity that will change your pocket, if you are into betting buy games from but if you dont ve time invest your money and earn %5 return every monday, note any time you need your capital just give one week notice, and it will be paid........note you must ve a liberty reserve account to do business with them, visit http://fxfutbol.wozaonline.co.za
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Monday20: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
A friend introduced me to this site. I make good US. DOLLARS from this site [www.flashgain.com] for now the pay me $550 daily including weekend & holidays for just little investment that i did, check it out please use my REFERRAL CODE [200211] while registering a referral commission is attached for me. My life and thinking has now changed is great with flashgain.com. Even without money you can earn Financial freedom on www.flashgain.com, all you need is regiter and introduce people and make money. My email yourreal2000@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.