Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. (49883 Views)

Tboss Breaks Down And Lays Curses On Muslim Lady Who Called Her Child 'Ugly' / Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence / See Fan's Epic Reply To Dr Sid After He Trolls BBN T-boss (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by mablie(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
masterP042:
Lol. I just dey pity kemen, cos that dude don suffer for this girl hand. They no wan die the matter cry
I pity him
Why do you feel sorry for kemen?Were you the one who sent him to the bed to touch Tboss?Why didnt he just mind his business in the house and keep his mind on the main prize(the 25m naira?)For goodness sake,Kemen is an adult.He should face the consequences of his foolish actions

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by guardsman: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
YelloweWest:

You of all persons would say such? So what if she has piercings? Dose that give anyone the right to [b]sexually molest [/b]her??

Nigerian mentality sharr
[/s]

STFU!. Do u even know d meaning of sexual molestation?.
Was she surprised when he touched her?. She knew he was infatuated wit her. She got into bed wit him, knowing he was likely going to try his luck. When he did, she was not in d least surprised. She looked briefly under d sheets, saw it was nothing & turned away. dis was a signal to Kemen dat she was not interested. Kemen got d message & left her to enjoy her sleep. On her own, do u think she would hav brought dis thing up as an issue?. What's ur problem?.
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by mablie(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

You of all persons would say such? So what if she has piercings? Dose that give anyone the right to sexually molest her??

Nigerian mentality sharr
I figured out that mans' mentality a longtime ago.He is nothing but a self-righteous,"intellectual misogynist"

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by guardsman: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
dis non-story is all dat d talentless Cougar has to sell to stay relevant. Go make a sex-tape for greater attention b*tch.
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Trumptech(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
she even get mind come out come talk shameless olosho, what do you expect when you walk around naked in the big brother house dnt you think of others when you are doing that infact you are to be sued for working around naked in the house. If you walk around in a house you stay alone everybody will understand why will you go naked on live Africa TV. To conclude my epistle how are we sure you did not consent because in the video you actually look at him and turn, please enjoy your 500k and every other money that some useless men will give you out there but know this for sure the number of youth you have affected negatively out there is more than you can imagine

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Threebear(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
FILEBE:

interesting. Let me ask you a question. If I walk up to with red eyes, smelling of booze to beg you for money. What will be the first thing that comes to your mind about me?
Open your eyes and be emancipated.
While every lame person might mistake you for a weed smoker out of a hit, someone with empathy might think you are probably a victim of armed robbery ,beaten up and rubbed and sprinkled with alcohol.
While first impression does matter, if it stays your only impression then you are a fool.
Anyone who religiously watched the show would tell you T boss was one of the most self respecting woman on the show second to only Uriel. She didn't allow men to touch her inappropriately neither did she participate judiciously in their numerous kissing festivities. Why then would she intentionally let kemen finger her?
Stop watching through twitter please.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Toks2008(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Threebear:

Very poor school of thought from a senseless underexposed person.

It's quite painful that I have to reply you for the sake of other reasonable and sound minded viewers of this thread.

For starters I think you are not only underexposed but a very dmb and myopic troll cos even a kingdargarten will understand that "my world" simply means my standard and my opinion but sometimes I understand that common sense is not really common...

Away from your lack of common sense I think sometimes our ladies must understand that how they comport themselves is very vital to how others Guage their moral standing.

This is the same free for all Tboss whose bo*bs was sucked by TTT and not forgetting her sexual overturns with myonce and John ogah but all of a sudden she is ranting like one sexually decent lady...

Don't get me wrong...I know consent is very important but when you have given a bad impression about yourself,you don't expect other people to see you differently...

So I reiterate that in my world...Tboss is a sexually reckless lady who needs to move on and stop making a fool of herself.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by YelloweWest: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
guardsman:
[s][/s]

Was she surprised when he touched her?. She knew he was infatuated wit her. She got into bed wit him, knowing he was likely going to try his luck. When he did, she was not in d least surprised. She looked briefly under d sheets, saw it was nothing & turned away. dis was a signal to Kemen dat she was not interested. Kemen got d message & left her to enjoy her sleep. On her own, do u think she would hav brought dis thing up as an issue?. What's ur problem?.
You need help! I feel sorry for u...

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by YelloweWest: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
hardbody:

Was she really and truly molested?

From what i observed in the clip, someone was touched (whether deliberately or otherwise) that person position better for further touching only to quickly remember that there could be an opportunity here to eject one more competitor from the competition. If she had won the competition, do you think she will spend time discussing molestation.

In any case, if she feels strongly that she has a case, she should file an action in court.

Let me teach you something new, in proving a r.ap.e case, it must be shown that (a) you shouted to the best of your ability and no help was forthcoming and (b) you struggled such that there would be torn items and even visible injury. You do not lie back, have fun and then wake up and say you had been molested.

People are just getting me pissed with this nonsense argument. Who wants to even molest a night queen?
what law school did u learn that from?? Certainly not the Nigerian law school I graduated from. If u like touch a girls breast or bum without consent then tell the judge u did nothing wrong because she did not scream or u did not tear her cloths undecided

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by FILEBE(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Threebear:

While every lame person might mistake you for a weed smoker out of a hit, someone with empathy might think you are probably a victim of armed robbery ,beaten up and rubbed and sprinkled with alcohol.
While first impression does matter, if it stays your only impression then you are a fool.
Anyone who religiously watched the show would tell you T boss was one of the most self respecting woman on the show second to only Uriel. She didn't allow men to touch her inappropriately neither did she participate judiciously in their numerous kissing festivities. Why then would she intentionally let kemen finger her?

I take it that you are a Nigerian and you know who they call Oloshos. Just by looking at them, you will know. Why will you take a pierced nipple seriously? For what reasons did she pierce her nipple? It all boils down to pleasure, doesn't it? I am not a fan of BBN and never will I be. So, I can't say what happened in whatever house they were kept. What I am saying is that,Toks2008's point is valid. You don't go for a bank Job interview wearing nose rings and multiple piercings. do u?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by YelloweWest: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
guardsman:
[s][/s]

He came into the bed where she was sleeping and touched her! At the time he touched her did she give her consent??

You don't go around trying to rub a persons private part when the person is sleeping!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by YelloweWest: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

And how exactly was she sexually molested
He touched her in a sexual suggestive manner without her consent.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by hardbody: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

what law school did u learn that from?? Certainly not the Nigerian law school I graduated from. If u like touch a girls breast or bum without consent then tell the judge u did nothing wrong because she did not scream or u did not tear her cloths undecided

I do not know what they taught you but I know that every crime has what we call ingredients. It is the ingredients that you prove. In proving those ingredients, direct and circumstantial pieces of evidence come to play. If you have stark and solid proof, perhaps with eye witness accounts that cannot be controverted, then it could pass as direct evidence (sometimes taken or mistaken as primary) it is however circumstantial when analogies and deductions come to play. I tend to think that kemen's situation is more of the later.

Why should i even teach you basic and elementary criminal procedure. Did you say you passed through the Law School? Guy, maintain your lane and never you in your life time put the authenticity of your qualification on line again. I should hate to do this to my profession which you also claim over two inconsequentials that add no value to my life, be warned.

BTW touching a girls br.ea.st or bum is a criminal assault and not r.ap.e. If you cannot pick the difference, check the punishment section

Re-read the definition of offences under the Criminal Code Act (or Penal Code if you are in the North)

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Emasel(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
So Tboss cannot talk to her fans for less than 3 minutes without reading from a prepared script, I'm disappointed sad

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by AfricanCalabash(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Even my goat or dog will not have sex with Tboss.. mbanu i will not allow them......Aru. Consent my foot, i learnt Kemem was already sleeping @ d bed b4 she jumped to the same bed with her soared boobs and bumbum sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by hardbody: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

He touched her in a sexual suggestive manner without her consent.

How do you prove consent? A lady was touched, she changed position to be better touched and you are saying she withheld consent. Consent is not only and always by word of mouth, it could and in this instance was by her action.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Toks2008(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Threebear:

Tboss....self respecting...LIKE SERIOUSLY

I never watched it but her noise making got me digging into her conduct in the house ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAIEBxO-44s

Ok what Kemen did might be seen as wrong, but what did Tboss do to show that an unacceptable action was being done to her?

Yes she was asleep, but that does not mean she was unconscious to wake up or scream, or do anything, she even turned her back on Kerman to show consciousness!

The video does not show any act of force & does not even show any person reacting as if something they did not want was being done to them!

Watch what happened here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz1mqzkqjts

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by guardsman: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:
He came into the bed where she was sleeping and touched her! At the time he touched her did she give her consent??

You don't go around trying to rub a persons private part when the person is sleeping!

Wit d way u ar just brandishing words around, it seems u've been watching too much Africa Magic. Where did u see Kemen touch her private part?. U guys claiming to be self-righteous just go about ranting rubbish dat has no basis in reality. d talentless 33yr old cougar having realized dat her pierced boobs which resonated wit some viewers during d show is no longer relevant is trying desperately to be in d news by doing what she does best - play victim. Maybe d Cougar can try to stay relevant by doing a sex-tape wit boys younger than her younger brother. Mtchew!
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by YelloweWest: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
hardbody:

I do not know what they taught you but I know that every crime has what we call ingredients. It is the ingredients that you prove. In proving those ingredients, direct and circumstantial pieces of evidence come to play. If you have stark and solid proof, perhaps with eye witness accounts that cannot be controverted, then it could pass as direct evidence (sometimes taken or mistaken as primary) it is however circumstantial when analogies and deductions come to play. I tend to think that kemen's situation is more of the later.

Why should i even teach you basic and elementary criminal procedure. Did you say you passed through the Law School? Guy, maintain your lane and never you in your life time put the authenticity of your qualification on line again. I should hate to do this to my profession which you also claim over two inconsequentials that add no value to my life, be warned.

BTW touching a girls br.ea.st or bum is a criminal assault and not r.ap.e. If you cannot pick the difference, check the punishment section

Re-read the definition of offences under the Criminal Code Act (or Penal Code if you are in the North)
Where in my original post did u see the word rape?

Why would anyone relay on circumstantial evidence when there is real evidence, the actual video?

Did karmen touch TBoss while she was sleeping in a sexually suggestive manner?

At the time he touched her did he have her consent??

Circumstantial evidence is the drawing of inference of what happened in the absence of real evidence.

There u have your ingredients. Law is law. Every case has its peculiarities.

Don't go around insulting people. What karmen did was wrong and illegal! He was rightly removed from the show. Stop trying to justify his actions.
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by YelloweWest: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
guardsman:

Wit d way u ar just brandishing words around, it seems u've been watching too much Africa Magic. Where did u see Kemen touch her private part?. U guys claiming to be self-righteous just go about ranting rubbish dat has no basis in reality. d talentless 33yr old cougar having realized dat her pierced boobs which resonated wit some viewers during d show is no longer relevant is trying desperately to be in d news by doing what she does best - play victim. Maybe d Cougar can try to stay relevant by doing a sex-tape wit boys younger than her younger brother. Mtchew!
What was his hands doing under the sheets?? Anointing her abi?
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by YelloweWest: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
hardbody:

How do you prove consent? A lady was touched, she changed position to be better touched and you are saying she withheld consent. Consent is not only and always by word of mouth, it could and in this instance was by her action.
Shut the fùck up.
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by guardsman: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

What was his hands doing under the sheets?? Anointing her abi?

If I were to guess, I'd say maybe d same thing it was doing when he was massaging her, half-naked wit her fake elderly boobs pressing against d bed. At least I saw dat one.
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Bruno3000(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
i still love her though...
Toks2008:

A lady who pierces her nipples in my world is an inconsequential sexually irresponsible person.
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Toks2008(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bruno3000:
i still love her though...
Your choice dude
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by goldedprince: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
una dey make this olosho feel important. instend of her getting famous, i will prefer our own born gifty to be famous. she as she say she dey adress like say she be one important entity
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Alexpetra: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
I am not understanding oo... Please my MB oo
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Ichietome: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
hobermener:
Enough of this madness!!!!
We have important issues at stake in this country seeking urgent attention, but its a shame that this stupid issue (and tv show) is continuously being shoved at our faces like this is what we badly need to get out of this recession.
A lady was "inappropriately" touched in a show where sexual perversion is ardently promoted and we feel she has a case to make
Where were the hypocrites who cheered when the other dude was getting a Mouth Gig??
Or when the other lady was having her mammary glands being licked before every one, to the delight of many
Oh here they are condeming the action of another dude whose actions accurately exemplifies the reason why the show was set up in the first place!!!
They scream consent, consent, consent!!
My question was what was the reaction of the girl when she was being touched?? Did she make any bold moves at that point in time to show she clearly disproves of his act?? Why share a bed with a guy if you don't want to be touched
So much hypocrisy surrounding this issue, and my greatest concern was the young dude contemplating suicide.
This madness has to stop, the lady with multiple piercings was not raped!!
Enough of this brouhaha making the rounds
angry
One bottle of Origin for you

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:

Jail keh, what is this one saying?

If they go to court, he will win.
Not just win, but make claims as well
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by hardbody: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Where in my original post did u see the word rape?

Why would anyone relay on circumstantial evidence when there is real evidence, the actual video?

Did karmen touch TBoss while she was sleeping in a sexually suggestive manner?

At the time he touched her did he have her consent??

Circumstantial evidence is the drawing of inference of what happened in the absence of real evidence.

There u have your ingredients. Law is law. Every case has its peculiarities.

Don't go around insulting people. What karmen did was wrong and illegal! He was rightly removed from the show. Stop trying to justify his actions.

I hope you must by now have known i had and still have more important things to do than watch adults displaying stupid nuances on screen. I never watched and will never watch them. I only went to youtube to check the clip that has so inundated people so much so that people (i guess jobless) wake up, eat, drink, sleep discussing TBOSS and KEMEN.

I have read your logic and its interesting. Just one word, no one seeks consent from a sleeping other. Events of the day and days build up to consent be it tacit or express. My argument remains that the lady in question was not drunk, she was sleeping in the normal course of the night, and from the bit i gathered she even came to join the guy on his (or their tiny bed). Several things suggest desire and consent to me. You must have heard of the cliche...volenti non fit injuria.....I am done.
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by YelloweWest: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
guardsman:

If I were to guess, I'd say maybe d same thing it was doing when he was massaging her, half-naked wit her fake elderly boobs pressing against d bed. At least I saw dat one.
The difference is CONSENT! IN THAT INSTANCE SHE WAS AWAKE AND FULLY AWARE.

WHEN HE CLIMBED INTO BED WHERE SHE WAS SLEEPING AND STARTED RUBBING HER WAS SHE AWARE ??
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by gbegemaster(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
he shouldn't even near any Court, because Nigerian female judges in Nigeria their blood dey hot. Them go remand kemen in prison pending when the case will start proper. That's in 7 years time
Doesn't work like that. If there's a case of Judicial bias, he can petition for a different judge to hear the matter.
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Threebear(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Toks2008:

It's quite painful that I have to reply you for the sake of other reasonable and sound minded viewers of this thread.

For starters I think you are not only underexposed but a very dmb and myopic troll cos even a kingdargarten will understand that "my world" simply means my standard and my opinion but sometimes I understand that common sense is not really common...

Away from your lack of common sense I think sometimes our ladies must understand that how they comport themselves is very vital to how others Guage their moral standing.

This is the same free for all Tboss whose bo*bs was sucked by TTT and not forgetting her sexual overturns with myonce and John ogah but all of a sudden she is ranting like one sexually decent lady...

Don't get me wrong...I know consent is very important but when you have given a bad impression about yourself,you don't expect other people to see you differently...

So I reiterate that in my world...Tboss is a sexually reckless lady who needs to move on and stop making a fool of herself.
To be stupid is one thing to combine stupidity with lying is another thing all together. When did T Boss get her boobs sucked by TTT perhaps in your dirty fantasy. When did she engage in sexual overtures with John? They kissed whilst sharing chocolate and that's about it, the other time was on a truth and dare game which every housemate participated in.
Like I said, you are underexposed and dumb might I add myopic and non susceptible to learning and growing. And the fact you think slut shaming a woman in your books makes it ok for her to be sexually molested tells me all I need to know about you. That you are a pathetic liar, that has no respect for himself and women and a potential rapist in the making.
Shame on you .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.