Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station (21022 Views)

Possible Locations Of Chibok Girls Identified - Nigeria Air Force / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Amaechi Bought The $45m Private-Jet For Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by selingel: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
King Cross Station 1971

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by selingel: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2010
King Cross Station 2006

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by selingel: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2010
Nigerian King Cross Station the Nigerian Version grin grin grin

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by SEFAGO(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
Kai, some people love king cross die. Sadly marrying a train station is out of the norm.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by selingel: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

Kai, some people love king cross die. Sadly marrying a train station is out of the norm.

Well, not really, but was thrilled by some pictures I saw, and decided to compare them with those back home.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2010
Mr. Selingel, not only in Nigeria that trains are crowded. Check this out!.

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2010
This is even in a civilised world. The only difference is that, they are inside, and they are doing it their own way. Obviously, this is rush hour. In a station like this, and with the recent happenings, if you are known to be a Nigerian, and you dresses like an Arab, with beards, they will run from you or even drop you. Nobody wants to die. Unfortunately, you and I knows we are not Suicide bombers.

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Nignog: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
The whites probably ran from the train cuz the nigerian farted.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Otobroto(f): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2010
Nignog:

The whites probably ran from the train cuz the nigerian farted.

grin grin grin grin I guess is Amala and Ewedu! grin grin grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Oboma1(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2010
Enjoyment1:

This is even in a civilised world. The only difference is that, they are inside, and they are doing it their own way. Obviously, this is rush hour. In a station like this, and with the recent happenings, if you are known to be a Nigerian, and you dresses like an Arab, with beards, they will run from you or even drop you. Nobody wants to die. Unfortunately, you and I knows we are not Suicide bombers.

What is the difference between this and a crowded molue in Lagos?

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Oboma1(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2010
I feel the main issue is that, the impact of the Nigerian suicide attack will greatly affect Nigeria and Nigerians globally. Now the Americans have listed Nigeria amongst others to be thoroughly searched. Look at innocent people paying for the signs of a mad boy and religion.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by selingel: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2010
Oboma1:

I feel the main issue is that, the impact of the Nigerian suicide attack will greatly affect Nigeria and Nigerians globally. Now the Americans have listed Nigeria amongst others to be thoroughly searched. Look at innocent people paying for the signs of a mad boy and religion.

Yes it will. In fact, it is no longer news that a special screening has been approved for about seven countries, which includes Nigeria, Sudan, Yemen, Somalia etc. That is why UK started theirs even without proper legislation, but all the same for safety. We have been thoroughly ridicule in this nation. Look at what an hausa man has caused Nigeria. They will never lead very well, and yet, they still cause all kinds of trouble shaming everybody. Thank God that, even the Americans now know that not all Nigerians are bad, but only the northern part. In as much as they cannot say this legislation is for Northern Nigeria, at least the awareness is there. GOD will save us.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Otobroto(f): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2010
selingel:

Yes it will. In fact, it is no longer news that a special screening has been approved for about seven countries, which includes Nigeria, Sudan, Yemen, Somalia etc. That is why UK started theirs even without proper legislation, but all the same for safety. We have been thoroughly ridicule in this nation. Look at what an hausa man has caused Nigeria. They will never lead very well, and yet, they still cause all kinds of trouble shaming everybody. Thank God that, even the Americans now know that not all Nigerians are bad, but only the northern part. In as much as they cannot say this legislation is for Northern Nigeria, at least the awareness is there. GOD will save us.

In fact, it has gotten to an extent that, maybe we should change our name, change our currency, change our passport, enshrine in our constitution death penalty for any corrupt official and any religious riot instigator, change even our system of government etc, and finally apologised to the international community for all the pains and atrocities that we have caused. Then end up begging them to give us another chance. This could go a long way.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Otobroto(f): 12:58am On Jan 04, 2010
selingel:

In fact, it has gotten to an extent that, maybe we should change our name, change our currency, change our passport, enshrine in our constitution death penalty for any corrupt official and any religious riot instigator, change even our system of government etc, and finally apologised to the international community for all the pains and atrocities that we have caused. Then end up begging them to give us another chance. This could go a long way.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2010
Otobroto:

Very good submission, but I want to add. Let every Nigerian both home and abroad submit their heads to Baba God for formatting, and reloading grin grin grin. That way, when we come out of the formatting room, the likes of Bode George will not exist tongue tongue. The likes of die hard Yarádua will never exist . Maurice Iwu will be history angry angry. The likes Boko Haram, Quareb, Nasfat, and Kala Kato will die a natural death . Ethnicity will not be there, as everybody will speak one language and have one culture or maybe two. Militancy will be a taboo!. No body will kidnap an albino for a white man grin grin grin. Everything will be normal. Ghanaians will start coming back to Nigeria, as our currency will be the dollar of Africa.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 04, 2010
interesting pictures of Kings Cross station.

So if a Nigerian says "I'm the bomb" these days, na scotland yard and swat teams them go send to am shocked shocked
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by texazzpete(m): 6:12am On Jan 04, 2010
Na today? When some people opened a thread here in nairaland claiming to 'feel sorry' for mutallab's, I was wondering if they truly had no idea of the havoc this miscreant has caused us.
The UK authorities are merely being safe, I have no issue with the whole idea of the strip search thingy. Sure, it's degrading, but they'd rather do that than allow any potential terror threat through.

May Mutallab (Curses Be Upon Him!) reap the fruit of the chaos he and his murdering band have sowed.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2010
texazzpete:

Na today? When some people opened a thread here in nairaland claiming to 'feel sorry' for mutallab's, I was wondering if they truly had no idea of the havoc this miscreant has caused us.
The UK authorities are merely being safe, I have no issue with the whole idea of the strip search thingy. Sure, it's degrading, but they'd rather do that than allow any potential terror threat through.

May Mutallab (Curses Be Upon Him!) reap the fruit of the chaos he and his murdering band have sowed.

There is no point going that far. The guy was already cursed before he could embark on suicide. Look at what a cursed religion can cause a person.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Oboma1(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2010
tpia.:

interesting pictures of Kings Cross station.

So if a Nigerian says "I'm the bomb" these days, na scotland yard and swat teams them go send to am shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by selingel: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2010
texazzpete:

Well, I dont really think anybody is feeling sorry for the idiot, as you may think!. Anyone that wants to kill all in the name of a gods, must face the music. If he had succeed, we wouldn't have been saying all these!.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Horus(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2010
I really pity all intending UK students. It will be very easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a Nigerian student to be given a visa.

If more Nigerians students are refused Visas now, so what?. Instead of applying for student visas to go to study abroad,  Nigerians should now turn this "problem" into an opportunity to create very high quality University in Nigeria. A high quality education system in Nigeria is the key to betterment. Nigerians need to breed doctors, lawyers, scientists, teachers, public speakers, inventors, in Nigeria. And, we must find a way to instill these alternatives into the minds of our youth. Even though it may take a little longer and they may have to study a little bit harder, the results will be long term success.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by omar22(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2010
I dont believe the story one bit!!!!,

Even after 9/11 or 7/7, long beard muslim asian do get on the train or bus or tube, stand in public places, most of staff within the public sector are filled with Nigerians and I didnt hear that they ran for dear life when they walked into the building.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by selingel: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
Horus:

If more Nigerians students are refused Visas now, so what?. Instead of applying for student visas to go to study abroad,  Nigerians should now turn this "problem" into an opportunity to create very high quality University in Nigeria. A high quality education system in Nigeria is the key to betterment. Nigerians need to breed doctors, lawyers, scientists, teachers, public speakers, inventors, in Nigeria. And, we must find a way to instill these alternatives into the minds of our youth. Even though it may take a little longer and they may have to study a little bit harder, the results will be long term success.

Yes, I concur. How I just wished, these morons in the north were not there, and we never had a sleeping President to actualise these lofty dreams. Nigeria would have better for it.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
Horus:

Good talk, but do you know if money is given to a typical Nigerian leader to achieve these dreams, he or she will first act like the Cecilia Ibru of these world, and the Erastus Akingbola's of today, not to mention the Bode George's. Infact, the list is too numerous, yet their children are all schooling outside.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by ChapelleS: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Good talk, but do you know if money is given to a typical Nigerian leader to achieve these dreams, he or she will first act like the Cecilia Ibru of these world, and the Erastus Akingbola's of today, not to mention the Bode George's. Infact, the list is too numerous, yet their children are all schooling outside.

schooling outside to become terrorist abi?
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
Chapelle.S:

schooling outside to become terrorist abi?

No, that is not what I mean. I mean, if money is given to Nigerian leaders to achieve the aim of developing our educational sector, nothing will be gotten from it, as every man is to himself in Nigeria. Anyone in power, sees it as an opportunity to equip himself financially.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Oboma1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
Horus:

I doubt whether Nigerian leaders visit Nairaland. This country would have changed for good.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Oboma1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
Horus:

I doubt whether Nigerian leaders visit Nairaland. This country would have changed for good.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Otobroto(f): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
But I am baffled about the whole noise surrounding the listing of Nigerians amongst the terror nations. Is it that, we were not expecting it?
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
Otobroto:

But I am baffled about the whole noise surrounding the listing of Nigerians amongst the terror nations. Is it that, we were not expecting it?

Come to think of it, it is an added advantage for Nigerians anywhere in the world. If you enter a crowded train like the picture above, and you need a space for yourself, all you need do is scream!, "I am a Nigerian". Everyone will scram!.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by debosky(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
Sad but true - this is what Islam as brought Nigeria, as if all the other problems were not enough.

All I can pray for is that the immigration officer that tells me to strip is female and attractive. grin grin

But seriously, I flew a few days after the whole incident from Spain to the UK and no one tried to stick their hands into my briefs. angry

Nigerians will bear this burden along with those of 419, passport fraud and food importation. On the flip side, the UK barbers will make a killing from all the bushy naija men looking for a shave. grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by otukpo(f): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
May god help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban / Philip Shaibu: Lessons In Power - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.