Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station (21021 Views)

Possible Locations Of Chibok Girls Identified - Nigeria Air Force / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Amaechi Bought The $45m Private-Jet For Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Renz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2010
The worst of it all is that our Government are not defending us at the International level. . . Since the incident took place, our government have not come out to give any speech that defends the people in anyway.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Mariory(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
Renz:

The worst of it all is that our Government are not defending us at the International level. . . Since the incident took place, our government have not come out to give any speech that defends the people in anyway.

Wrong!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8439824.stm
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by labiyemmy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
Lies upon lies
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
grin grin Infact we have not seen anything yet, the worse is still expected to come. Our leaders now will be so ashamed of themselves, even me safe dey shame for them. All they know is to loot public funds, see the result.
Instead of us to be fighting corruption, we are now fighting terrorism.Infact i don tire naija sef. this the time we stand up and embrace change.we need Gods intervention seriously.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by asoderock(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
So sad. Now Nigeria has joined the ultimate evil club, State sponsor of terror and therefore must submit to humiliating screening.
But I think this is unfair. To vilify an entire citizen because of one soul. Looking at the list: Yemen, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Somalia and Pakistan, One wonders why Saudi Arabia for instance is not there, a country that produced the no 1 terrorist. I think this is just a case of giving a dog a name to justify her crucifiction.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by kobikwelu(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2010
for those complaining that their government will deny our students visa, that assertion is completely wrong

lemme tell u, these schools know that nigeria is the next goldmine and they are tumbling over themselves to grab a share of the nigerian student bonanza.
all that is left for them is  to literally advertiize door to door in the shores of this country.

all they have to do is pressure their leaders to relax these visa screening measures-requiring a thorough searche when the dude or chick is boarding an aircraft.

do u know the amount nigerian youths that travel out for studies?? and that translate to big bucks grin for these universities
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by kobikwelu(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
Infact we have not seen anything yet, the worse is still expected to come. Our leaders now will be so ashamed of themselves, even me safe dey shame for them. All they know is to loot public funds, see the result.
Instead of us to be fighting corruption, we are now fighting terrorism.Infact i don tire naija sef. this the time we stand up and embrace change.we need Gods intervention seriously.

they never see anything

till these suicide bombers start targeting them looters of funds, then they will sit up. cool

F U C K I N G jokers angry
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by MrCoon: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station

This incident has happened several times but not reported. I should know, because I participated in one. The other day, a few colleagues, after work - we were a mixed bag - two Irish, one Somali, three English a Pakistani and me. We all coincidently travel on the same rout home. At Charing Cross, a Nigerian, wearing one of those ethnic clothes, incidentally those clothes of theirs should be banned. I have never understood why the British government allows them to wear those things. Are those bloody Nigerians too good to wear English clothes? Are they any better than those other Africans who conform to the English standard of apparels? Who do they think they are, Indians?  No,  Nigerians are blooming blackies like all the other African rabble and should bloody-well   conform.

Anyway, as I was saying, at Charing Cross, this Nigerian entered the carriage, and everyone screamed and in only a matter of seconds, the train was empty.  Later, all of us gathered at a bar to drink and calm our nerves. Bloody terrorist Nigerians.

I wonder why no one has ever written a book about that 419 thing of theirs, should make for interesting reading.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
Mr_Coon:

This incident has happened several times but not reported. I should know, because I participated in one. The other day, a few colleagues, after work - we were a mixed bag - two Irish, one Somali, three English a Pakistani and me. We all coincidently travel on the same rout home. At Charing Cross, a Nigerian, wearing one of those ethnic clothes, incidentally those clothes of theirs should be banned. I have never understood why the British government allows them to wear those things. Are those bloody Nigerians too good to wear English clothes? Are they any better than those other Africans who conform to the English standard of apparels? Who do they think they are, Indians?  No,  Nigerians are blooming blackies like all the other African rabble and should bloody-well   conform.

Anyway, as I was saying, at Charing Cross, this Nigerian entered the carriage, and everyone screamed and in only a matter of seconds, the train was empty.  Later, all of us gathered at a bar to drink and calm our nerves. Bloody terrorist Nigerians.

I wonder why no one has ever written a book about that 419 thing of theirs, should make for interesting reading.

My guy, it is really good for your guys over there. At least, the name Nigerian, will act as a siren for you guys. It will clear the roads, buses, banks, once again airports and other congested public places for you guys. grin grin grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Borat1: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
he he!
i introduced myself to a chic as nigerian in an online chat a couple of days ago,
that was after like 4 minutes of chat. . .
She was like "Where are you from?"
I said "Nigeria"

Then she went "OMFG!!!" (Oh My fuckin God)
"Goodbye"

I was like . . .wtf? 
then i was lol!!!  grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by kobikwelu(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
T
his incident has happened several times but not reported. I should know, because I participated in one. The other day, a few colleagues, after work - we were a mixed bag - two Irish, one Somali, three English a Pakistani and me. We all coincidently travel on the same rout home. At Charing Cross, a Nigerian, wearing one of those ethnic clothes, incidentally those clothes of theirs should be banned. I have never understood why the British government allows them to wear those things. Are those bloody Nigerians too good to wear English clothes? Are they any better than those other Africans who conform to the English standard of apparels? Who do they think they are, Indians?  No,  Nigerians are blooming blackies like all the other African rabble and should bloody-well   conform.

Anyway, as I was saying, at Charing Cross, this Nigerian entered the carriage, and everyone screamed and in only a matter of seconds, the train was empty.  Later, all of us gathered at a bar to drink and calm our nerves. Bloody terrorist Nigerians.

i no blame u EWU, "we are terrorists"

and your the clown thats on the "terrorist and 419ers" discussion forum .

why are u here

why dont u leave us "terrorists"

F O O L  angry
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by adeyinka4(f): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2010
all this is expected, the iraqis and other arabs went through the same s, t after 9/11. so nigerians should just chill, the al-qaeda will soon find another nationality to use, grin grin grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by AdamuW: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
It's a typical knee jerk reaction which will calm down as time goes on. When the London tube bombings happened every one was running away from anyone who looked 'brown'. That included Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, African Arabs, lighter skinned Africans. And every sector of society did this, including Nigerians.

But in the mean time I'm not going to apologise for being Nigerian.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by alanbolo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
Enjoyment1:

There is no point going that far. The guy was already cursed before he could embark on suicide. Look at what a cursed religion can cause a person.

U're cracking my ribs as am reading this tread.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by ochukoccna: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2010
Renz:

[size=28pt]Be not overtly cynical![/size]

[size=18pt]Nigeria criticises 'unfair' US air passenger screening[/size]
Tougher screening of passengers wanting to fly to the US has been condemned as unfair by Nigeria - one of the nations singled out for special checks. Information Minister Dora Akunyili said the rules, brought in after a Nigerian allegedly man tried to blow up a plane, discriminated against 150m Nigerians. Bomb suspect Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab did not represent Nigeria, she said. Nigerians are among 14 nations whose nationals face stiffer rules including body searches and luggage checks. Four other African countries - Algeria, Libya, Somalia and Sudan - are also subject to the new measures. It follows an alleged attempt to blow up a plane on Christmas Day.
US President Barack Obama has been under pressure to make visible security improvements.
But Ms Akunyili said 23-year-old Mr Abdulmutallab's act was a "one-off".
"Abdulmutallab's behaviour is not reflective of Nigeria and should therefore not be used as a yardstick to judge all Nigerians," she said.
"He was not influenced in Nigeria, he was not recruited or trained in Nigeria, he was not supported whatsoever in Nigeria.
"It is unfair to discriminate against 150 million people because of the behaviour of one person."
The BBC's Fidelis Mbah in Lagos says queues of people waiting to check in were longer than usual at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport on Monday after the new security directives came into effect.
He says extra officials had been deployed to search luggage and frisk passengers.
Nigeria has already said it has tightened its security measures since the alleged Christmas Day plot.
Security agents prevented our reporter from speaking to people in the queues.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8439824.stm
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by alanbolo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2010
In as much as I felt bad about all these, it's actually beneficial in the long run for Nigeria as a country cause it will make the world focus on our internal affairs to find the why, how, whom are the likes of Abdul Mutallab that still exist in 9ja.   angry

Our so so govt have no choice now than to sit up for the world to come inside and see their clean/dirty behind.  embarassed
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by 9jauk: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
ALL NIGERIAN PRESIDENT AND ADMINSTARTORS NEED TO CHANGE,9JA IS WEALTHY
NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.
WELFARE ZERO, IS A BIG SHAME,NEPA EPILEPTIC ORGANISATION I HOPE IT WILL BE SHOUT DOWN SOON,TRANSPORT MINITRY RUBBISH,I WISH I WASN'T BORN IN NIGERIA IS SO PAINFUL,ALL THE FOREIGN INVESTORS ARE RELOCATING,APART FROM THE FEW ENJOYIN THE LOOTING IN OIL INDUSTRY.
 POSA POSAA POSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOR NIGERIANS!!!!
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
grin This is indeed a national embarrasment. embarassed We rated high in corruption, we are rated high in advanced free fraud(419), we lack basic amenities, we have religious crises, we are kidnappers grin grin we do not even have a president now as he is no where to be found grin.
Infact all of us should go and rethink about this lipsrsealed we go into a country, we are suspected for every badthing that happens.
Infact Nigeria is a huge joke grin grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by TTouch(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
What More Can i say, o ga ooooo, cos of one foolish aboki boy, well nigeria is dsyfunctional, was bout planning to go to the uk for a final year degree programme, but , o ga oooo
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by RolandPet(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
On my way to Ghana to NATIONALISED!

I think this country  is , ?
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
You guys are are really cracking my ribs!. What a thread! grin grin grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by halfcurren: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
http://4.bp..com/_Q8DszyENlXQ/SDmHceLLdoI/AAAAAAAAAT4/F5vZbD1mHxI/s400/nigeria+I.jpg

A friend of mine sent this to me - saying something about the presence of HIZBOLLAH IN NORTHERN NIGERIA. I won't be surprise if it turns out to be true.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2010
Mr_Coon:

This incident has happened several times but not reported. I should know, because I participated in one. The other day, a few colleagues, after work - we were a mixed bag - two Irish, one Somali, three English a Pakistani and me. We all coincidently travel on the same rout home. At Charing Cross, a Nigerian, wearing one of those ethnic clothes, incidentally those clothes of theirs should be banned. I have never understood why the British government allows them to wear those things. Are those bloody Nigerians too good to wear English clothes? Are they any better than those other Africans who conform to the English standard of apparels? Who do they think they are, Indians?  No,  Nigerians are blooming blackies like all the other African rabble and should bloody-well   conform.

Anyway, as I was saying, at Charing Cross, this Nigerian entered the carriage, and everyone screamed and in only a matter of seconds, the train was empty.  Later, all of us gathered at a bar to drink and calm our nerves. Bloody terrorist Nigerians.

you've got jokes, I see!

a Somali vacated a train for a Nigerian?  In your dreams maybe.

One of you probably farted and the Nigerian took the rap.

btw, Nigerian clothes annoy you but Indian outfits dont?

you want to be more British than the British, right?

ajepaki like you.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by namun(f): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
what good can come out of this rubbish known as nigeria??
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Austin234(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
A big mile stone for Madam re-branding.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Enjoyment1(f): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
halfcurren:

http://4.bp..com/_Q8DszyENlXQ/SDmHceLLdoI/AAAAAAAAAT4/F5vZbD1mHxI/s400/nigeria+I.jpg

A friend of mine sent this to me - saying something about the presence of HIZBOLLAH IN NORTHERN NIGERIA. I won't be surprise if it turns out to be true.

I am not surprised at anything again in Nigeria, since after the advent of Boko Haram, and Kala Kato. Do not forget, these are the ones that have caused trouble so far. Others are still waiting and warming up to attack, their own way. If amongst these terrorists, some claims they don't recognise Mohammed, then, they are more than dangerous.

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by eherbal(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
A peaceful rally in the u.k and around the world should put a stop to the exaggerated panic.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by ndcide(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
people would soon stat making up stories just to give nigeria a worse image. this is unfair. as true nigerians we we should leverage on this incident that has brought nigeria in the front burner of every discuss to sell ourselves positively.

the crime statistics in USA is great.but they still project their country positively. nothing dey happen!!
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by No2Atheism(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this picture below . . . yes there is something fundamentally wrong with the picture.

Enjoyment1:

I am not surprised at anything again in Nigeria, since after the advent of Boko Haram, and Kala Kato. Do not forget, these are the ones that have caused trouble so far. Others are still waiting and warming up to attack, their own way. If amongst these terrorists, some claims they don't recognise Mohammed, then, they are more than dangerous.

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by eherbal(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
A peaceful rally in the u.k and around the world should put a stop to the exaggerated panic.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by selingel: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
e-herbal:

Even a peaceful war in UK and US, will never remove our name from where it is now. Our heads needs formatting by Baba GOD. grin grin grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
This is just an embarassment to us. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero / Don’t Make English, Maths Compulsory For Students Seeking Admission – Okorocha / Nigerians Will See True Change By 2018 – Vice President Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.