Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... - Romance (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... (108013 Views)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha.
Well..Not today,daddy.
I'm in a state of solemn reflection.
Byeeeee grin grin

And Ohh, I do have something against youundecided
Really? What on earth did I do to such ravishing beauty?

Please do tell... I'm all ears, if there's anything I despise, is having delicious females angry with me. sad
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 5:29pm On May 02, 2017
handsam:

Sure, But with who?
The dude you're having a field day trolling with memes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Expression of disappoinment? I'm astonished. undecided
You do not possess the right or reason to be disappointed in me,neither do I,in you.
Or...do we,both?
Of course,especially when u thought some1 was OK/cool undecided don't tell me you've not been disappointed in this way?

Its simply natural.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 5:32pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
TSOM..you are either bored or you have a crush on valerie tongue tongue

Which of the above? grin
Em, don't stoke the embers of the fiend fire that is Kay. Dude has taste. Trust me, I know. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by handsam(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
The dude you're having a field day trolling with memes. grin

Smelly? Seems like he took off. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 02, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Of course,especially when u thought some1 was OK/cool undecided don't tell me you've not been disappointed in this way?

Its simply natural.
Oh yeah,right.
How are you,anyways?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 5:35pm On May 02, 2017
handsam:

Well... Let's see. LOL.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by TSOM(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
I was just leaving but I had to turn around when I saw this

cheesy what do u gain from these made up tales u call disses?

Really? Isn't there something productive u could be doing with ya time instead of wasting data like this ,I know u don't WiFi undecided

My goodness u too old!!! Go do something useful! undecided [/b][/Colo]

Every time your picture pops up in this corner of our cyberspace, it seems so out of place. Akin to a cactus in a mangrove swamp or a kangaroo on the icy plains of Siberia. You do not belong here. If there was a forum peopled solely by dimwits and simpletons, you'd outright win a vote as the administrator. Only you need do is act as _idiotic_ as you already do.

You live on Nairaland, even at odd hours. You supposedly live in a timezone which is eight hours behind most of us but you're here even when owls are hunting in your hood. Do you ever sleep? Scared of your relatives taking advantage of you while you snooze?

How about joining your cousins to make a drop of crack and engaging the cops in a gun battle so you'd earn a twenty-year jail sentence? At least, you'd find peace in prison in solitary confinement.

See? I could be nice. I just suggested a way out of the hellhole you call a home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh yeah,right.
How are you,anyways?
angry angry u had me explain that

Nah,I'm good . Dealing with a freaking toddler in a grown males body undecided but I'm good smiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Really? What on earth did I do to such ravishing beauty?

Please do tell... I'm all ears, if there's anything I despise, is having delicious females angry with me. sad
I'm not telling. grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
angry angry u had me explain that

Nah,I'm good . Dealing with a freaking toddler in a grown males body undecided but I'm good smiley
LOL..mabinu tongue
Good to hear that you are good,even with all the scathing.
You are a strong lady, I hope you know that? wink
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Smellymouth: 5:41pm On May 02, 2017
handsam:

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 02, 2017
TSOM:

Every time your picture pops up in this corner of our cyberspace, it seems so out of place. Akin to a cactus in a mangrove swamp or a kangaroo on the icy plains of Siberia. You do not belong here. If there was a forum peopled solely by dimwits and simpletons, you'd outright win a vote as the administrator. Only you need do is act as _idiotic_ as you already do.

You live on Nairaland, even at odd hours. You supposedly live in a timezone which is eight hours behind most of us but you're here even when owls are hunting in your hood. Do you ever sleep? Scared of your relatives taking advantage of you while you snooze?

How about joining your cousins to make a drop of crack and engaging the cops in a gun battle so you'd earn a twenty-year jail sentence? At least, you'd find peace in prison in solitary confinement.

See? I could be nice. I just suggested a way out of the hellhole you call a home.
correction grin I've not been active here for months undecided didn't I tell u last time to troll with accurate information!!!!

An u move too fast so u missed my modified post
Taday is my off day,I only get 2 in a week undecided I'm not wastin' it changing ya diaper,little toddler! undecided

....Again grin GoodEvening - goodbye.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 02, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Em, don't stoke the embers of the fiend fire that is Kay. Dude has taste. Trust me, I know. grin
I'm not stoking anything jare...just goofing araand grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by TSOM(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
TS.OM..you are either bored or you have a crush on valerie tongue tongue

Which of the above? grin

When I'm really interested in a female, I don't flirt - I seduce. That's when I bring to bear my full charm, oratory skills and the nicer side of me is made manifest. Seduction is making your full intentions known and owning that person without leaving anything to chance. smiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 02, 2017
TSOM:

When I'm really interested in a female, I don't flirt - I seduce. That's when I bring to bear my full charm, oratory skills and the nicer side of me is made manifest. Seduction is making your full intentions known and owning that person without leaving anything to chance. smiley
Suave. wink
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL..mabinu tongue
Good to hear that you are good,even with all the scathing.
You are a strong lady, I hope you know that? wink
not really grin I just know the toddler throws a fit whenever he hears something he don't like

I gotta go now . wink
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
not really grin I just know the toddler throws a fit whenever he hears something he don't like

I gotta go now . wink
Byeeee
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 6:09pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm not telling. grin
Now I know you're goofing around. grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by handsam(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=56141866][/quote]

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 02, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Now I know you're goofing around. grin
Well...I saw you attack a very close friend while I was away and I was actually kinda angered. angry angry
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 7:09pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well...I saw you attack a very close friend while I was away and I was actually kinda angered. angry angry
Attack a very close friend? While you were away? Wow! shocked

So tell me, who's that close friend of yours I attacked cos I know I don't attack unless I'm provoked. smiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 02, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Attack a very close friend? While you were away? Wow! shocked

So tell me, who's that close friend of yours I attacked cos I know I don't attack unless I'm provoked. smiley
Rola?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 7:16pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Rola?
I know it. Well she threw the first shot. No one asked her to butt in when I made my post which was directed at Nairaland's number 1 political prostitute.

She asked for it, and I still stand by my word if she cross my e-path again, she will not like what she reads. smiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 02, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
I know it. Well she threw the first shot. No one asked her to butt in when I made my post which was directed at Nairaland's number 1 political prostitute.

She asked for it, and I still stand by my word if she cross my e-path again, she will not like what she reads. smiley
Did she?
Well..you were too aggressive,Shey you know?
It was unlike you..against a female?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 7:24pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Did she?
Yes she did.

Well..you were too aggressive,Shey you know?
It was unlike you..against a female?
Too aggressive? Babe, I don't discriminate when I show people the error of their ways.

Your friend asked for it, and she got it. Fin.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 02, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Yes she did.

Too aggressive? Babe, I don't discriminate when I show people the error of their ways.

Your friend asked for it, and she got it. Fin.
LOL.
Well..Goodbye.
See you around.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 7:31pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL.
Well..Goodbye.
See you around.
Okey dokey.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by obontami: 9:30pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17 and hateu2 food Don done Ooooo
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
obontami:
Oyind1.7 and h.ateu2 food Don done Ooooo
old thread grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by obontami: 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
old thread grin

Check from page 70. someone took a skinny fool to the cleaners. Lolzzzzzz grin grin grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2017
obontami:

Check from page 70. someone took a skinny fool to the cleaners. Lolzzzzzz grin grin grin
I didn't see it

Its like WhatsApp is down, you notice ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (78) (Reply)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.