Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,010 members, 7,841,863 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia (5606 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by ableguy(m): 12:38am On Apr 22, 2017
anneboleyn:
@ableguy sori for veering off the thread...will add u up

I am waiting
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by anneboleyn(f): 12:46am On Apr 22, 2017
@ableguy i have added u......and am sending u a message soon
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by harvtech(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2017
You truely know nothing about the witnesses, please read their current aticle https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-no2-2017-march/everlasting-life-gods-gift/
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by harvtech(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by true2god: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2017
achorladey:

How can you reconcile the two commandments given by Jesus on Loving God with all you have and love your neighbor as yourself with this your post and the national pledge of most Nations? Can you serve God and your nations with your whole strength without compromising God's laws or the law of your nation? Can you slave for two masters?
I'm sorry bro if you are a JW, you guys read the Bible upside down to suit the need of the watchtower society. Every country has a law and expected their citizens to obey the law which the JW technically advise their members to flout.

Russian is a country that expect 100% loyalty from its citizens in the area of community service, mandatory one or two-year military service for all physically-abled adults, ensure a total medical services, including blood transfusions when life is in danger, for all its citizens, ensured citizen participate in the judicial services, etc and all these are against the JW doctrines. How do you expect a responsible country to keep quiet while such a subversive organization exists?

And remember, JW is an organization with its headquarters in the US and I'm sure you fully understand the mutual suspicion between the US and Russia. What gives you the assurance that the CIA cannot use the watchtower as a secret agent to spy on Russia since one of the way JW operates is by sending their members on a preaching work from house to house? Don't you think that some CIA agents might pose as JW hence having easy access to homes and premises of highly placed Russia government officials to gather national security information? Why are other religious organizations not proscribed except the JW?

You need to ask yourself hard questions before you condemn the Russians. They are not like we Nigerians who don't take national security seriously.

Do you really think that the Americans will allow a Russian orthodox church organization to have an easy access to the America society and public life the way watchtower had operated in Russian over the years? Think bro.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by true2god: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Cult programming. Yet you want all benefits gotten from that nation #hypocrisy

How would you reconcile loving people with wanting your Jehovah to kill them in Armageddon because they are non jws #hypocrisy
Don't mind the hypocrite, they have been programmed to give a specific response to any question and/or argument. Most of them don't reason independently except what their organization tells them.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2017
true2god:
I'm sorry bro if you are a JW, you guys read the Bible upside down to suit the need of the watchtower society. Every country has a law and expected their citizens to obey the law which the JW technically advise their members to flout.

Russian is a country that expect 100% loyalty from its citizens in the area of community service, mandatory one or two-year military service for all physically-abled adults, ensure a total medical services, including blood transfusions when life is in danger, for all its citizens, ensured citizen participate in the judicial services, etc and all these are against the JW doctrines. How do you expect a responsible country to keep quiet while such a subversive organization exists?

And remember, JW is an organization with its headquarters in the US and I'm sure you fully understand the mutual suspicion between the US and Russia. What gives you the assurance that the CIA cannot use the watchtower as a secret agent to spy on Russia since one of the way JW operates is by sending their members on a preaching work from house to house? Don't you think that some CIA agents might pose as JW hence having easy access to homes and premises of highly placed Russia government officials to gather national security information? Why are other religious organizations not proscribed except the JW?

You need to ask yourself hard questions before you condemn the Russians. They are not like we Nigerians who don't take national security seriously.

Do you really think that the Americans will allow a Russian orthodox church organization to have an easy access to the America society and public life the way watchtower had operated in Russian over the years? Think bro.
Think about what brother? You couldn't even attempt the questions. I am not ready to politicise the matter just as you have done. Until then, differentiate between the first three line of the national pledge and Matthew 22:37, may be you can draw the line between this your ''100% loyalty to the laws of the land''.
Note: You cannot serve two masters.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2017
whitestar01:
But they're deceiving members
I am sure if u tell us your church doctrine someone here will also tell u that ur church is deceiving u, does this give the government the right to close your church?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2017
ichuka:

Greetings bro
No matter how tares are similar to wheat
The Gospel truth is they are not and can never be same.
And the government is the decider of what is tares and what is wheat abi?

Let me hear u tomorrow criticizing the banning of heresy in medieval times and i will remind u that u just gave a secular government the power to ban religious groups and confisticate their property.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2017
MZLady39:

Well brother,
Clearly, they lack understanding unfortunately. I get it though.
You raised the most important point here.
This is bigger than what a group of people believes or doesn't believe (and their right to be labeled a Christian)..which some commenters think this is about. J.W.s are still considered a religious group regardless of their beliefs.
It's about their (a religious group's) freedom being taken away...to believe how they want to....without being punished or labeled for it.
The same thing will happen soon to other religious groups.
Exactly, the goverment will begin telling citizen what to believe...it is bound to happen again.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by ichuka(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Ubenedictus:
And the government is the decider of what is tares and what is wheat abi?

Let me hear u tomorrow criticizing the banning of heresy in medieval times and i will remind u that u just gave a secular government the power to ban religious groups and confisticate their property.
Lol bro!
Read my post again.i didn't take side with the Government(fact is what they did was very bad because it can be the Muslim ,catholic or Pentecostal tommorow)
My post was centred on Christ and Him alone
It was in regard of other comments not the OP.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by analice107: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I know all these, i know jw teachings, i grew up with their books...it was with their books i practiced how to read so i know them well.

But they believe in God, they profess Christ as they understand him, they are pacifist and do not fight any war except with words. It is harsh to call them extremist. This ban is against their fundamental human right i.e freedom of religion.

Be very careful what you support, today it is the witness, tomorrow it may be your church, next tomorrow maybe it will be my church and we will be banned for intolerance and bigotry against gay.
This can happen to anyone, be careful what u support.
You are right. Am sorry about everything i said.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by dhope: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
true2god:
Don't mind the hypocrite, they have been programmed to give a specific response to any question and/or argument. Most of them don't reason independently except what their organization tells them.
To buttress ur point, there is a programmed answer to each question to throw to them even if dt bible verse has not concluded but dey just lift it and use it like dt. They have perfected their bible version(NWT) to d extent that d areas where they are having conflict with others have been amended to support their doctrine. May God have mercy on them because are neva allowed to take religious decisn by thinking independently like u said and dem no dey hear word
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
analice107:

You are right. Am sorry about everything i said.
no need to apologise, anybody can make the mistake.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by choix007(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
potent5:

You see what I mean? You are here calling a fellow Christian gathering 'muchroom' and thereby confirming what I said.

FYI I've associated with you guys long enough to know what you stand for. You guys do all you can to control your members lives in totality.

You discourage your members from developing the earth but instead you go about fooling yourselves on how you'll inherit other people's buildings. Only a handful of your members have their own houses no matter how rich.

You control the kind of education a member can receive.

You cause the death of of innocent persons due to your doctrine against blood transfusion; I wonder where the Bible says you shouldn't donate blood to save lives. Even Jesus donated his own blood

. You deny people their rights to marry anyone they love; a witness can only marry a witness. As a result, there are many disgruntled spinsters all over the place, etc.

Mate, u r spot on! My next door neighbor is a typical example. He was separated from his family because he committed a sin, he has been unable to have any meaningful relationship even as he's close to 40. I shake my head daily whenever I see him. EXTREMISTs to d core.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by analice107: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ubenedictus:
no need to apologise, anybody can make the mistake.
It's well.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by milkymesh: 6:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Does that justify the ban.
Are u saying every religious organization that is not christian or does not profess Christ should be ban.!
Would you consider them extremist as a Nigeria.
I wonder why Islam has not been banned in Nigeria given all the religious killings, riot and then BH in the North.
Dear, reason with your head and not your heart. Don't let hatred blind you to reason.
Peace

analice107:

Jehovah's Witnesses is not a Christian organization pls.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by donnie(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:
russia isnt atheistic, they are orthodox... and yes we should be careful what we support.

Orthodox indeed...

END TIME: Russia has banned any form of religion soon it will be universal

Troubling times for the Church in Russia as the State tries to seal loopholes for anyone to meet Christ.

A new law has been signed this week by President Putin stating that:

1) Foreign guests are not permitted to speak in churches unless they have a "work permit" from Russian authorities

2) If a friend or relative from outside Russia wishes to share his/her faith in your home the guest will be fined and expelled from Russia.

3) Any discussion of God with non-believers is considered missionary activity and will be punishable.

4) Missionary activity will be permitted by special government permission. Example: If one travelling on a train shares his faith without written permission, the offender will be taken into police custody for the duration of the journey and will be fined 50,000 rubles ($1,000).
Offenders from the age of 14-years-old will be subject to prosecution

5) Religious activity is no longer permitted in private homes. Most churches in Russia meet in homes.

6) Every citizen is obligated to report religious activity of neighbors to the authorities. Failure to be an informant is punishable by law.

7) One may pray and read the Bible at home but not in the presence of a non-believing person. You will be breaking the law and be punished.

cool If the church has purchased property it cannot be converted into a place of worship.

9) In church buildings, it is not permitted to invite people to turn to God. Worship services are permitted but making a non-believer a follower of Christ is against the law.
Let us pray against such evil statutes.

http://www.charismanews.com/world/58295-7-000-churches-fasting-praying-over-terrifying-new-persecution-law

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/russia-enacts-law-to-restrict-religious-freedom-and-missionary-activities
PRAY FOR RUSSIA

Copied from Mathew Yarkwan
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Bedetermined: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
true2god:
I fully support the Russian government's decision on this. Any organization, in the name of religious belief, whose doctrine and practice go against the law of the land and whose practice could jeopardize public safety, through unwanted pacifism instead of patriotism, should be banned.

Any organization that discourages it members from serving in the armed or paramilitary forces but will expect others to risk their lives for their safety should be banned. Any organization that discouraged his people from active public service should be banned. Any organization that destroys family units in the name of religion should be banned.

Jehovah's witnesses fall into these categories and should be banned.

Woww! Am really flabbergasted you said' ''Any organization that discourages it members from serving in the armed or paramilitary forces but will expect others to risk their lives for their safety should be banned.... So if ur religion and conscience allows u to enter military and bear arms and also kill people in the process .. U should humbly hold on to ur views and i say categorically that you dont have the right to say they shoul b banned.. For the witnesses loyalty to God superceeds all.. Apostle paul once told a roman leader when he was asked to stop preaching that he must obey God as ruler rather than men... If the world sees them as crazy because they will obey the statutes of God at all times then its Very ok.. What most of we Christian are saying here shows that they dont know one fundamental truth.. The power dominating the world is evil and it would never take it likely on those who want to serve God in truth.. Those comenting ban them in all countries should continue oo. If i were u i will goan sit down and be crying because our lord said if they percecute you in this way rejoice greatly because ur names are being written down in the heavens... Nuff said 4 now.. May the peace of God be with us all

2 Likes

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

Orthodox indeed...

END TIME: Russia has banned any form of religion soon it will be universal

Troubling times for the Church in Russia as the State tries to seal loopholes for anyone to meet Christ.

A new law has been signed this week by President Putin stating that:

1) Foreign guests are not permitted to speak in churches unless they have a "work permit" from Russian authorities

2) If a friend or relative from outside Russia wishes to share his/her faith in your home the guest will be fined and expelled from Russia.

3) Any discussion of God with non-believers is considered missionary activity and will be punishable.
this is propagada against russia, russia is actually heavily xtian with a 85% orthodox members, and the orthodox church is heavily protected by state

Anybody may preach, but the preach must be a member of a recognise group and permitted to preach.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by donnie(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:
this is propagada against russia,

Story

Ubenedictus:
russia is actually heavily xtian with a 85% orthodox members, and the orthodox church is heavily protected by state

Meaning, they will preach only state- approved sermons. Is that one a church?
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

Story

Meaning, they will preach only state- approved sermons. Is that one a church?
You dont preach state approved sermons, infact d state wont tell u what to preach, but u have to be a member of a recognised religious group with permission from ur superiors to preach.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by true2god: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bedetermined:

Woww! Am really flabbergasted you said' ''Any organization that discourages it members from serving in the armed or paramilitary forces but will expect others to risk their lives for their safety should be banned.... So if ur religion and conscience allows u to enter military and bear arms and also kill people in the process .. U should humbly hold on to ur views and i say categorically that you dont have the right to say they shoul b banned.. For the witnesses loyalty to God superceeds all.. Apostle paul once told a roman leader when he was asked to stop preaching that he must obey God as ruler rather than men... If the world sees them as crazy because they will obey the statutes of God at all times then its Very ok.. What most of we Christian are saying here shows that they dont know one fundamental truth.. The power dominating the world is evil and it would never take it likely on those who want to serve God in truth.. Those comenting ban them in all countries should continue oo. If i were u i will goan sit down and be crying because our lord said if they percecute you in this way rejoice greatly because ur names are being written down in the heavens... Nuff said 4 now.. May the peace of God be with us all
I am sorry, military service had been part of man from time immemorial. Nations, tribes and races had always been in state of war or conflict for thousands of years.

The Bible never condemn military service or called it a sin. Joining the police, navy, airforce, etc to protect your nation is never a SIN or something distasteful. Many Bible prophets engaged in military service in one form or the other. David, Joshua, Moses, Samson, Cornelius (a new testament centurion), etc are military men. Why do you condemn people who are in military or paramilitary services? Is it because the watchtower asked you to?

If anyone wishes not to join the military, in a peace time, that's OK, but if an organized body, through a religious belief, discourages their members from serving in the armed forces that's a subversive activity and dangerous to any country. We are currently living in a hostile world where all nations are trying hard to protect herself and her borders. We are not yet 'living in Paradise of God in planet earth'.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by potent5(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
choix007:

Mate, u r spot on! My next door neighbor is a typical example. He was separated from his family because he committed a sin, he has been unable to have any meaningful relationship even as he's close to 40. I shake my head daily whenever I see him. EXTREMISTs to d core.
The way they go about pontificating ehh. They ruin people's lives just to satisfy dogmatic supremacy ehh. How I hope the Nigerian government can cut down their extremist tendencies.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by true2god: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
achorladey:

How can you reconcile the two commandments given by Jesus on Loving God with all you have and love your neighbor as yourself with this your post and the national pledge of most Nations? Can you serve God and your nations with your whole strength without compromising God's laws or the law of your nation? Can you slave for two masters?
Do you pay tax? If yes, then according to your belief, you are a sinner because billions of naira of the tax that you pay are used to maintain the police, army, airforce, customs, immigration services, etc. Since a bunch of your tax money are used in maintaining the services which your organization preach against, you shouldn't have been paying tax.

Loving your neighbour as yourself does not nullify the act of patriotism. I will love my neighbours but will also protect myself from a hostile neighbour who wish to do harm or evil. If my neighbour is an unconvicted serial murderer and breaks into my house at 1am, I will shoot him if I have a gun, to protect my life and that of my family. It take common sense to do the right thing, though might occasionally be an act of aggression.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by orisa37: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
They fail to render unto Caesar what is Caeser's.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
true2god:
Do you pay tax? If yes, then according to your belief, you are a sinner because billions of naira of the tax that you pay are used to maintain the police, army, airforce, customs, immigration services, etc. Since a bunch of your tax money are used in maintaining the services which your organization preach against, you shouldn't have been paying tax.

Loving your neighbour as yourself does not nullify the act of patriotism. I will love my neighbours but will also protect myself from a hostile neighbour who wish to do harm or evil. If my neighbour is an unconvicted serial murderer and breaks into my house at 1am, I will shoot him if I have a gun, to protect my life and that of my family. It take common sense to do the right thing, though might occasionally be an act of aggression.
Guy you try with this your back and forth arguments. No be fight at all ooooo. When you don't understand an issue ask questions, ask for directions. If you had taken your time to ponder on Matthew 22:37 I ask you to read, you will know that when you carry patriotism for head you will come in conflict with God's requirements. Despite the difficulties faced by David and his adversary (Saul) and having the means to kill Saul several times, did he kill Saul? You decide!!! If you had think deep a hostile neighbour that you can kill simply means you have the power to nullify his threat. Must you kill him afterall? You decide!!! Romans 12:18 comes to mind be peaceable with all men as far as it depends on you. To be at peace with your neighbours depends largely on you. History will tell you that most of the wars fought all over the world today can be averted. Yes/No. So why are they fighting? You decide!!!
Note: Did Jesus question what the Tax he paid was used for?Just asking!!!! That Jesus paid tax, is Jesus a sinner? Just asking!!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I know all these, i know jw teachings, i grew up with their books...it was with their books i practiced how to read so i know them well.

But they believe in God, they profess Christ as they understand him, they are pacifist and do not fight any war except with words. It is harsh to call them extremist. This ban is against their fundamental human right i.e freedom of religion.

Be very careful what you support, today it is the witness, tomorrow it may be your church, next tomorrow maybe it will be my church and we will be banned for intolerance and bigotry against gay.
This can happen to anyone, be careful what u support.

I agree with you on a lot of things but I disagree with you on the fact that you said jws are pacifists. They are not they even claim they are not pacifist even their jehovah isn't a pacifist

"The situation may be such that the only thing a person can do is to use whatever is at hand to protect himself or others. As a result, the attacker may receive a fatal blow. From the Scriptural standpoint, the one acting in self-defense would not thereby incur bloodguilt." Awake 1975 Sep 8 p.28 Should You Defend Yourself?

"True Christians love peace. They stay completely neutral in the world's military, political, and ethnic conflicts. But, strictly speaking, they are not pacifists. Why? Because they welcome God's war that will finally enforce his will on earth-a war that will settle the great issue of universal sovereignty and rid the earth of all enemies of peace once and for all." Awake! 1997 May 8 p.23

"They are not against war between the nations, and they do not interfere with the war efforts of the nations nor with anyone who can conscientiously join in such efforts. They fight only when God commands them to do so, because then it is theocratic warfare.
Were Jehovah’s witnesses today to claim to be pacifists, it would mean for them to denounce all the pre-Christian witnesses of Jehovah who took up arms to uphold Jehovah’s universal sovereignty and his theocratic nation of Israel. But this denunciation we cannot make. Jesus Christ never did so, and he is Jehovah’s greatest witness, who has earned the title “The faithful and true witness”. (Rev. 3:14) Jehovah himself is no pacifist. Neither are his witnesses such, although they are conscientious objectors." Watchtower 1951 Feb 1 p.70 Why Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Not Pacifists
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
achorladey:

Guy you try with this your back and forth arguments. No be fight at all ooooo. When you don't understand an issue ask questions, ask for directions. If you had taken your time to ponder on Matthew 22:37 I ask you to read, you will know that when you carry patriotism for head you will come in conflict with God's requirements. Despite the difficulties faced by David and his adversary (Saul) and having the means to kill Saul several times, did he kill Saul? You decide!!! If you had think deep a hostile neighbour that you can kill simply means you have the power to nullify his threat. Must you kill him afterall? You decide!!! Romans 12:18 comes to mind be peaceable with all men as far as it depends on you. To be at peace with your neighbours depends largely on you. History will tell you that most of the wars fought all over the world today can be averted. Yes/No. So why are they fighting? You decide!!!
Note: Did Jesus question what the Tax he paid was used for?Just asking!!!! That Jesus paid tax, is Jesus a sinner? Just asking!!!

Even your organization preaches self defense. Self defense is never a bad thing according to you people

The situation may be such that the only thing a person can do is to use whatever is at hand to protect himself or others. As a result, the attacker may receive a fatal blow. From the Scriptural standpoint, the one acting in self-defense would not thereby incur bloodguilt." Awake 1975 Sep 8 p.28 Should You Defend Yourself?
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Even your organization preaches self defense. Self defense is never a bad thing according to you people

The situation may be such that the only thing a person can do is to use whatever is at hand to protect himself or others. As a result, the attacker may receive a fatal blow. From the Scriptural standpoint, the one acting in self-defense would not thereby incur bloodguilt." Awake 1975 Sep 8 p.28 Should You Defend Yourself?
Oga look elsewhere for your answer? No expect me to answer you oooo. That you know what Awake 1975 Sep 8 p.28 state does not automatically mean you can comprehend what those things are. Shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
achorladey:

Oga look elsewhere for your answer? No expect me to answer you oooo. That you know what Awake 1975 Sep 8 p.28 state does not automatically mean you can comprehend what those things are. Shikena!!!

Shame no let you talk I am not looking elsewhere abi awake is now a liar. You encourage self defense stop lying to look good in front of nairalanders.

You don't have an argument. When they catch your so called peaceful organization encouraging self defense which you claim you don't you start acting like it is not your magazine
Say another one na your magazine will always show you are a liar
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Shame no let you talk I am not looking elsewhere abi awake is now a liar. You encourage self defense stop lying to look good in front of nairalanders.

You don't have an argument. When they catch your so called peaceful organization encouraging self defense which you claim you don't you start acting like it is not your magazine
Say another one na your magazine will always show you are a liar
You simply cannot comprehend it. Or you can comprehend but still holding the truth in there back. Whatever the case, I advise look elsewhere for your answer. Call ''Awake'' liar billion times na u sabi. That's a magazine some enjoyed on regularly basis and cherish the work put into it on monthly basis to enable it get to it's readers FOC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! / Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This / What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.