Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia (5615 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by ableguy(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You are a liar dey form say jw na pacifist and they don't defend themselves. You people and black and white thinking if you join army you must go to war if you say the national pledge that means you are worshiping other gods. a country cannot defend itself from invaders they should just agree to get killed oga your organization support and love wars but don't join the army, your organization supports self defense. Always saying Loyalty to a nation is the same as worshipping the nation. Say another one then you see I have more of your publications which are exactly opposite

Oga no dey make noise up and down, na waa for some people's understanding.
So joining the army and fighting wars is the same with self defense?

Don't even say this outside otherwise nursery school children wul laugh at you. Go back to your teacher and demand for refund.

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Oga no dey try hide the fact that your organization doesn't regard members and their Jehovah as pacifist be hiding under you can't comprehend cos shame wants to kill you
You will kill children you will shun people it's you that will still wish they kill billions of non jw so you will live forever. After saying you are pacifist and you don't support self defense Russian government still says you are an extremist group
I asked, na me cite publication? You no fit answer. All of a sudden you are becoming the spokesman of the Jws the writers of a magazine you tagged ''liars'' by passing comment you cannot comprehend. Even if the Russians say the Jws are extremists raised to the power 100. Na u be the Jws wey dem call extremists. U no need to Carry am for head Hairy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You are a liar dey form say jw na pacifist and they don't defend themselves. You people and black and white thinking if you join army you must go to war if you say the national pledge that means you are worshiping other gods. a country cannot defend itself from invaders they should just agree to get killed oga your organization support and love wars but don't join the army, your organization supports self defense. Always saying Loyalty to a nation is the same as worshipping the nation. Say another one then you see I have more of your publications which are exactly opposite

That you have more of the Jws magazines shows you an ardent reader. Yet you want to discourage others because you cannot comprehend what you are reading. Oga you still remember the watchword I give you. It's good you take a look at it again.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2017
ableguy:

Don't even say this outside otherwise nursery school children wul laugh at you. Go back to your teacher and demand for refund.

Oga if someone attacks your country or tribe or even an individual the country tribe or individual has a right to defend themselves/itself. Guy read what self defence is. like I said that people join the army doesn't mean they go to war. as usual you people are always thought to have black and white thinking. The matter is your organisation doesn't consider itself a pacifist deal with it and stop sayin people join army to go to war. Your organisation supports self defence and stop acting like if people invade a country to kill it's citizens the army of that country has a right to defend it's country and citizens

Isn't your jehovah a god of war anymore abi there is already new light. Go back to your teacher to teach you what self defence is.
Reasoning like a kindergarten child. Always one sided thinking.

Thank God you said it is nursery school children that will laugh at me not mature people who have critical thinking skills it shows you still reason like a nursery school child. I don't blame you when you are in an organisation where they discourage people from gEtting higher education and have governing body members who are school drop outs their members tend to reason like nurse school kids.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2017
MZLady39:

That's what I'm wondering undecided Perhaps he just wasn't familiar with your posts.
perhaps.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

That you have more of the Jws magazines shows you an ardent reader. Yet you want to discourage others because you cannot comprehend what you are reading. Oga you still remember the watchword I give you. It's good you take a look at it again.

An ardent reader that knows how to think critically that uses the brain God gave the person, a person that asks questions a person that isn't gullible. Mr I hate wars that's why I donT join army and Mr I don't support self defence. Oga your publication says otherwise. I just Google are jws pacifists and do JWs support self defence it showed me publications and it made me understand that you dont join military and you don't hate wars and you encourage people defending themselves

Oga the publications tell what you believe abi you are angry that those 7 men in new york say you people ain't pacifists or they encourage self defense. I know how it feels when people catch you lying it's is devastating.
Stop hiding behind the you cannot comprehend mask.

Mr I hate war and I don't support going to war and Mr I don't support self defence. It's really a shame that your organisation doesn't believe in turning the other cheek

Come to nairaland and be lying to nairalanders
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2017
ableguy:

No mind am jare. He thinks when someone says he cannot comprehend certain things, he thinks am joking. I still remember this section in the old Awake that issues raised by readers are addressed(From our readers). If all readers of the magazine can really comprehend all that is written in there, will they raise questions? The Watchtower of today still carries Questions our readers ask!!! Please ask Hairyrapunzel why are such articles still there? If you don't understand something don't come out and speak as If you are an authority in such matter. The magazine last time I checked is not Hairyrapunzel publications. People should learn to learn with humility and not arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

I asked, na me cite publication? You no fit answer. All of a sudden you are becoming the spokesman of the Jws the writers of a magazine you tagged ''liars'' by passing comment you cannot comprehend. Even if the Russians say the Jws are extremists raised to the power 100. Na u be the Jws wey dem call extremists. U no need to Carry am for head Hairy!!!!

I said you are a liar i never tagged any magazine writer liar stop lying on peoples head to make yourself look good. your magazine said you are not pacifists and they support self defence which you claim that your organisation hates wars and doesn't support any war and doesn't advocate self defense just to make yourself look good.

I just don't like lies you told somebody self defense isn't good and also how they don't join military because they hate wars. I just had to show you using your own publication that you support self defence and are not pacifists.

There are so many religions on earth that are pacifists oga and your religion isn't on that list.
That you don't enlist in the military doesn't mean you hate wars and are not an extremists.
To russia your organisation is extremist they have their own reasons. I stand with freedom of thought, conscience and religion.
I don't agree with religions where human rights are violated. Children should have a right to live and individuals having freedom to associate with members and non members even if he or she has left the religion
I don't agree with your doctrines i think they are extreme from my own point of view and that I disagree with you doesnt mean I hate you we have a right to have varying views on a subject.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

An ardent reader that knows how to think critically that uses the brain God gave the person, a person that asks questions a person that isn't gullible. Mr I hate wars that's why I donT join army and Mr I don't support self defence. Oga your publication says otherwise. I just Google are jws pacifists and do JWs support self defence it showed me publications and it made me understand that you dont join military and you don't hate wars and you encourage people defending themselves

Oga the publications tell what you believe abi you are angry that those 7 men in new york say you people ain't pacifists or they encourage self defense. I know how it feels when people catch you lying it's is devastating.
Stop hiding behind the you cannot comprehend mask.

Mr I hate war and I don't support going to war and Mr I don't support self defence. It's really a shame that your organisation doesn't believe in turning the other cheek

Come to nairaland and be lying to nairalanders
You are no longer consulting Awake and Watchtower, you don port go Google, no problem. I hope the post above gives you an insight why or vivid evidence that you cannot comprehend all the things written in the publications. If you like critically think from now to the future you are not an AUTHORITY to pass comments on things you cannot comprehend about those publications. Not even all what Jesus said during his ministry that even the disciples ''get the sense of it''> (comprehension) even the religious leaders during that time.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

No mind am jare. He thinks when someone says he cannot comprehend certain things, he thinks am joking. I still remember this section in the old Awake that issues raised by readers are addressed(From our readers). If all readers of the magazine can really comprehend all that is written in there, will they raise questions? The Watchtower of today still carries Questions our readers ask!!! Please ask Hairyrapunzel why are such articles still there? If you don't understand something don't come out and speak as If you are an authority in such matter. The magazine last time I checked is not Hairyrapunzel publications. People should learn to learn with humility and not arrogance.

The magazine is your organisations magazine abi it's now old light?
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

You are no longer consulting Awake and Watchtower, you don port go Google, no problem . I hope the post above gives you an insight why or vivid evidence that you cannot comprehend all the things written in the publications. If you like critically think from now to the future you are not an Authority to pass comments on things you cannot comprehend about those publications.

Lol when no explanation for your lies you start calling names eya it's painful that someone caught you lying. You support self defence and you are not pacifists don't hide behind the mask of you cannot comprehend. Oga address issues
All your magazines are on Google. Awake and watchtower publications are on Google. It is ok to support self defence you lied about it in trying to look good in front of a wordly person on nairaland next time don't lie
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol when no explanation for your lies you start calling names eya it's painful that someone caught you lying. You support self defence and you are not pacifists don't hide behind the mask of you cannot comprehend. Oga address issues
All your magazines are on Google. Awake and watchtower publications are on Google. It is ok to support self defence you lied about it in trying to look good in front of a wordly person on nairaland next time don't lie
You and your back and forth arguments. Oga have I cited any material for you on this thread? You cited a material and tagged it ''liars''. I sit down jeje dey look you. You wan come change am nw. Continue!!! perhaps you are on nairaland to collect medals, sorry no be to collect medal I take enter nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by ableguy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

I have been following his post, I hardly reply such people. He only read magazines so he can see wat to twist or probably they left the org and have been embittered. Most times the things they post are what they got from opposer and apostates sites. So there's no points waisting my time with him
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
ableguy:

It's only children who think people join army/military to fight wars. The primary function of military is defence and defence is not synonymous with wars. I think your perception about military /army is wrong. If you can defend yourself from an attack then a country has the right to defend itself and citizens from attack. Find out what a countrys military is about.

It's such a shame you still use logic of Rutherford during world war 2 to define what a military is all about. People don't join military to go to war
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

You and your back and forth arguments. Oga have I cited any material for you on this thread? You cited a material and tagged it ''liars''. I sit down jeje dey look you. You wan come change am nw. Continue!!! perhaps you are on nairaland to collect medals, sorry no be to collect medal I take enter nairaland.

You are a liar like I said you said your organisation hates wars and they don't support self defence so I showed you publications where they said they ain't pacifists and they support self defence so I called you a liar. #Hypocrites
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
ableguy:

I have been following his post, I hardly reply such people. He only read magazines so he can see wat to twist or probably they left the org and have been embittered. Most times the things they post are what they got from opposer and apostates sites. So there's no points waisting my time with him

Is the magazine not your own? This your belief of us against them is expected nobody got anything from any opposer it is on Internet
No point wasting time when they have caught you lying.nobody is twisting anything it is how it is written by your magazine. You want to try and save face jws are not pacifists and they also encourage self defence.
Why not Let them kill you like fish don't defend yourself and be watching someone kill you. If you can defend yourself why should a country not defend itself with its citizens
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

There is no back and forth movement you said you don't support self defence and how you hate wars I just showed you your magazine that said jws are not pacifists and another one they support self defence. Nobody changed anything you changed the topic. I can't change the fact that you are a liar. What did you want to gain by telling someone that a country defending itself is bad when your belief states that one can defend him or herself.
You believe in a and cant wait for your holy war yet you say wars are bad #hypocrisy
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by ableguy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Is the magazine not your own? This your belief of us against them is expected nobody got anything from any opposer it is on Internet
No point wasting time when they have caught you lying.nobody is twisting anything it is how it is written by your magazine. You want to try and save face jws are not pacifists and they also encourage self defence.
Why not Let them kill you like fish don't defend yourself and be watching someone kill you. If you can defend yourself why should a country not defend itself with its citizens

Please can you stop quoting me, Thanks.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by CANTICLES: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
MZLady39:

That's what I'm wondering undecided
Perhaps he just wasn't familiar with your posts.

He called him a Witness because he failed to see the Big Picture . though I have visited a lot of threads on Nairaland where People are asked are you Jw? Just because they seem to uphold or defend a point which is Similar to the Witnesses . it happens

Even using the name " Jehovah" can lead to the question : Are you a Jw? thats our people for you. when in reality the Person might not even be one of us. ( Psalm 83:18)

Finally, I really admired the objective view of you and Ubenedictus regarding this Russia matter .

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

There is no back and forth movement you said you don't support self defence and how you hate wars I just showed you your magazine that said jws are not pacifists and another one they support self defence. Nobody changed anything you changed the topic. I can't change the fact that you are a liar. What did you want to gain by telling someone that a country defending itself is bad when your belief states that one can defend him or herself.
You believe in a and cant wait for your holy war yet you say wars are bad #hypocrisy
Na this be the point where your comprehension of level of self defense the JWs talked about reach bah? You don try!!!! Na this be the level of comprehension of Holy war talked about by the JWs reach bah? You don try!!!! Abi ki lotun fe gbo?
Keep changing stance not a problem of mine. You choose to cite a material and tagged it ''liars'' despite the fact you cannot comprehend all the things written in there. Oga look elsewhere, if you think am going to address the issue your wasting your time. I have given you a watchword, it's better you start acting on it. Those questions raised in that post have you answered it?

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Na this be the level of your comprehension of self defense reach. May be you need to go and cite more materials. To accept the fact that you cannot comprehend something with humility is giving you serious worry. Not a problem of mine.
I have told you repeatedly but you won't listen that you can read a publication published by an organisation does not mean you can comprehend what is written in there. I gave you two good illustrations concerning Fabregas and Antonio Conte, Jesus words in John 6:48 but your arrogance won't allow you think. You went ahead to pass comments on the matter as if na you write the publication in the first instance and tagged the magazines '' ''liars'' and those reading materials that are filled with lies FICTION. Question for you to ponder, those that said Jesus statement was shocking and left, did Jesus look for them to explain? Just Asking!!! Did Jesus provide the answer to the disciples who humbly admit they couldn't comprehend what he said? Choose the category wey you belong, let see if we can reason together. If not I end these chat or discussion with you.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

Na this be the level of your comprehension of self defense reach. May be you need to go and cite more materials. To accept the fact that you cannot comprehend something with humility is giving you serious worry. Not a problem of mine.
I have told you repeatedly but you won't listen that you can read a publication published by an organisation does not mean you can comprehend what is written in there. I gave you two good illustrations concerning Fabregas and Antonio Conte, Jesus words in John 6:48 but your arrogance won't allow you think. You went ahead to pass comments on the matter as if na you write the publication in the first instance and tagged the magazines '' ''liars'' and those reading materials that are filled with lies FICTION. Question for you to ponder, those that said Jesus statement was shocking and left, did Jesus look for them to explain? Just Asking!!! Did Jesus provide the answer to the disciples who humbly admit they couldn't comprehend what he said? Choose the category wey you belong, let see if we can reason together. If not I end these chat or discussion with you.

Oga don't call Jesus in this matter you people are not pacifists and support self defence. You lied about it
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
CANTICLES:

He called him a Witness because he failed to see the Big Picture . though I have visited a lot of threads on Nairaland where People are asked are you Jw? Just because they seem to uphold or defend a point which is Similar to the Witnesses . it happens

Even using the name " Jehovah" can lead to the question : Are you a Jw? thats our people for you. when in reality the Person might not even be one of us. ( Psalm 83:18)

Finally, I really admired the objective view of you and Ubenedictus regarding this Russia matter .

I understand brother....and thanks for your last comment.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Oga don't call Jesus in this matter you people are not pacifists and support self defence. You lied about it
I know you won't answer the question. An interesting way to end these discussion. For me, it's been worthwhile. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by analice107: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Freksy:
You are not a Christian by merely professing to be one.
True, but by their fruits, we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2017
achorladey:

I know you won't answer the question. An interesting way to end these discussion. For me, it's been worthwhile. I rest my case.

Read the whole of John chapter 6 then understand what it says before asking any question. You just quote one verse and says it is referring to your doctrine.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2017
achorladey:

Your magazine is not Jesus words. Magazine clearly states what it believes and what it considers itself. It is a misnomer to say that as Jesus Christ said those words and the disciples not understanding it was going to be referring to watchtower magazine and people who read or quote it.
Your watchtower magazine is not Jesus Christ and people who read it are not Jesus Christ's disciples. Don't give any excuse anymore your magazines say you are not pacifists and you support self defence. Stop being hypocrites
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Your magazine is not Jesus words. Magazine clearly states what it believes and what it considers itself. It is a misnomer to say that as Jesus Christ said those words and the disciples not understanding it was going to be referring to watchtower magazine and people who read or quote it.
Your watchtower magazine is not Jesus Christ and people who read it are not Jesus Christ's disciples. Don't give any excuse anymore your magazines say you are not pacifists and you support self defence. Stop being hypocrites
This your level of comprehension na wa oooooo!!!!!
If am to ask you now, are you a Jesus Christ disciple? Yes/No, What is your answer? From what you have said previously on this patform is either you say YES or you look the other way(which is no way) and yet you read the magazines. That's is the reason you are able to cite them on this platform. Allow me to ask one last time, are you a Christ disciple? Well just like I posted earlier, I am done with this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2017
achorladey:

If am to ask you now, are you a Jesus Christ disciple? Yes/No, What is your answer? From what you have said previously on this patform is either you say YES or you look the other way(which is no way) and yet you read the magazines. That's is the reason you are able to cite them on this platform. Allow me to ask one last time, are you a Christ disciple? Well just like I posted earlier, I am done with this conversation.

Oga your magazine is not Jesus Christ deal with it and don't ask me question if i am Jesus disciple or not. Your magazine wrote that jwe are not pacifists and another one said self defense is good Jesus didnt write those magazines your writers did. Your magazine writers are not Jesus Christ so don't compare words from your magazine writers to the words of Jesus Christ
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2017
achorladey:

Oga the other way is still a way. You people and black and white thinking it should always go one way. Your magazine says that jws are pacifists and support self defence and you said jw hate wars and don't encourage self defense so I showed you magazines that said something opposite which are your beliefs. So do t come and throw Jesus and his disciples questions to me. Deal with the lie you told someone don't deviate from the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Theism And The Pettiness Of God / Why Would God Fill The Oceans With Water We Can't Drink? / Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.