Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (48682 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by NemzySeries(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
shut up grin grin can't you see fayose climbing a ladder to inspect the odumose flyover bridge, can bubu climb a ladder in his sorry state he is now? You are pained and a loser
may ur ballz neva run dry
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2017
It's the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight smiley
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by otunnei: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

We don't celebrate mediocre, We celebrate success and Tinubu has been a great success in Lagos and some Yoruba land..

If elelction is to Hold tomorrow Between Fashola and Fashola who will you vote for?
and you also celebrate those intimidating your leader Tinubu
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by morscino: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2017
VULCAN:
Every day I see Trump on CNN
Almost Every day I see May on BBC News
Once a week I see Putin on Al J

So instead of going off topic which would have made a lecturer score you zero for your answer...

...Let's give you a second chance.

WHERE IS BUHARI?
cos we haven't seen him on NTA after he arrived at the airport

Buhari,like I stated earlier is just one person,d office of d presidency is more than any individual,anywhere in d world.

You see Putin,trump,may,etc because they are physically fit.

It's no news that buhari is ill,but d presidency is not.

So far u see Osinbajo and get statements from Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina,u are in touch with d presidency,except if u want to be mischievious.

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ecstasy30(f): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by holluphemydavid(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Fayose is very on point abt dis.can u imagine d suspended SGF was asking who is presidency? means he is among d cabal rulling dis country.God av mercy on us,i dnt trust dis present administration anymore
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by signz: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2017
Nwodosis:
"Who's the presidency?" Suspended SGF knew why he asked that question.

Exactly!!!

Its becoming clearer, the rumors are true. There are different cabals controlling the Presidency.

A different cabal exonerated Lawal earlier in the year but now another cabal have suspended him for the same crime.

It can only happen in 1 country

NIGERIA
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Erg2000(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Fayose is right, we cannot always hear that Buhari said this and that, without seeing him say it himself, besides, the issue of the presidential media chat is now as dead as Latin since he assume office, hope it would be held again for him to answer some questions that we have for him.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2017
uzobaby:
That is your opinion...it takes doesn't count yet most people concur wink wink

And am waiting for them take it to the bank, Fayose have been dishing PMB since 2014 even before election and the man has never even answer him for once.. That's what we call Class, You don't just start answering everyone that is attacking you because to PMB got class and is a true leader who don't reply just any useless man.. Even his SSA on media did not reply Fayose that's putting someone where he belong..

The only PMB do is to sanction Fayose and Wike from traveling out of Nigeria since May 2016 and they both cannot even dare his order even with their immunity, That's what i called being in control..

SO Fayose can continue wailing till 2018 Buhari will just act like it's a mad dog that is barking..
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2017
saintgp:

I feel like asking u if u know the meaning of "trash"but then i feel its pointless for there's no need over-flogging this nt when d stabbing truth has already been said.

LOL maybe you need to go and get the meaning of thrash, When you are insulting and abusing someone for over 3yrs and the person did not even respond for once meaning you are yarning trash...

PMB has sanction Fayose from traveling out of Nigeria since May 2016, So am waiting for him to dare PMB order and let's see..
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And am waiting for them take it to the bank, Fayose have been dishing PMB since 2014 even before election and the man has never even answer him for once.. That's what we call Class, You don't just start answering everyone that is attacking you because to PMB got class and is a true leader who don't reply just any useless man.. Even his SSA on media did not reply Fayose that's putting someone where he belong..

The only PMB do is to sanction Fayose and Wike from traveling out of Nigeria since May 2016 and they both cannot even dare his order even with their immunity, That's what i called being in control..

SO Fayose can continue wailing till 2018 Buhari will just act like it's a mad dog that is barking..
The beauty of life is diversity. .everyone must not be on the same page with Buhari...just as APC criticized GEJ you don't expect to shut up PDP because PMB is the president. .. divergent opinions makes democracy interesting, that PMB doesn't reply Fayose should make him swallow his opinion...if we all are to always agree with PMB we are no different from robots...life is all about diversity ..as you are attacking Fayose has he answered you? Yet tomorrow you will still attack him. .constructive criticism should not be silenced
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by 0dav2(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2017
Tex42:

Perhaps...

But he'll star in the fictional "presidency by proxy" film Sha.

But wait! U sound so sure about Sam dede's political interest. Are u him(Sam) or someone very close to him.

Just asking.
not xo close though!he is someone i respect xo much,disciplined and a man of intergrity
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2017
otunnei:
and you also celebrate those intimidating your leader Tinubu

No one is intimidating Tinubu and even Tinubu has lambast those peddling rumor on that issue.. We agree to disagree..
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2017
uzobaby:
The beauty of life is diversity. .everyone must not be on the same page with Buhari...just as APC criticized GEJ you don't expect to shut up PDP because PMB is the president. .. divergent opinions makes democracy interesting, that PMB doesn't reply Fayose should make him swallow his opinion...if we all are to always agree with PMB we are no different from robots...life is all about diversity ..as you are attacking Fayose has he answered you? Yet tomorrow you will still attack him. .constructive criticism should not be silenced

I don't just attack Fayose except he yarn thrash, His mates are developing their states and putting down infrastructures and he is busy sharing one derica of rice and 200 naira i just weep for Ekiti, He has been in Power for 3yrs can you point out any tangible thing he has done for Ekiti since then? Instead of him working on how to move Ekiti forward he is busy attacking Buhari...

Well what gives me joy is the fact that Buhari did not even answer him for once..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by saintgp(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL maybe you need to go and get the meaning of thrash, When you are insulting and abusing someone for over 3yrs and the person did not even respond for once meaning you are yarning trash...

PMB has sanction Fayose from traveling out of Nigeria since May 2016, So am waiting for him to dare PMB order and let's see..

Boss ur signature(writeup) is an example of trash,pls edit it,dats if u cn c d blunder(s).
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by sapele914(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2017
UbChapter:
I always tell people i dont have a president at the moment. His absence further prove me right on that
Just like you don't have a father or mother. Bastrd.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by sapele914(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
SirJeffry:
Thank you Fayose for being the mouthpiece of the common man. Even with all your criticism, those idiots think and treat Nigerians as fools but it's good the way you still speak out.

I grew up to admire Buhari but he came at the wrong time, with wrong people and wrong platform. I do pity him sometimes honestly.
Pity yourself goat head mumu. Why mostly people from the south east on these thread the thread where the NIA boss accused jonatus of approving the money is abandoned a useless dog like fayose makes a statement about the president the easterners get excited? Sorry for una. Mumus. You'll to young to know what happened 67-70. They say does that don't learn from history are bound to repeat it.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
saintgp:

Boss ur signature(writeup) is an example of trash,pls edit it,dats if u cn c d blunder(s).

Please point out the blunder jare, correction-er officer
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
otunnei:
That's why I said you don't understand Nigeria

if Nigeria votes according to competency Buhari would never be a local government chairman.

the current structure and voting patterns makes sure we'll always have the worst leaders as far as he's from the north.
that's what you guys will never understand

Then you guys should have produced a better candidate for the south that time. We all saw both guys we not "credible" but the urge to change from a failed government led people to shift ground to a fresh blood (even though an old cargo).
Yes, things ain't right now but its still the best thing that could be done. SO GET OVER IT unless you have a third candidate that could have challenged a corrupt and sitting president effectively.

People voted to root out corruption coz that's PMB's manifesto. All that accompanied that were not what made voters support PMB but Easterners only see a Northerner governing them. So myopic and there's nothing they can do about that coz we all own Nigeria.

My opinion is that if ibos can position themselves well they will challenge better but the ay have a way to alienate and thereafter cry of marginalization.

Nigeria is an entity and no one can just decide to separate.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ldpele(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
na you kill him?
No, na INCHLAl kill am, clap for inchlai, killing no good. #singing.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by saintgp(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Please point out the blunder jare, correction-er officer
A graduates
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Foaming at the mouth at the mention of the Yoruba moniker TREACHERY. South-south here. And I'm not promoting an Ibo or "South-South" agenda. Your ilk are well known snitches.
:p:p:p lemme know if they owe you anything.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Jj222(f): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Buhari has gone to rest. rest in peace Buhari.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
saintgp:

A graduates

Thanks correction officer, is that all?

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by fantastique4: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
bawajghai:
For those of you that said you haven't seen him for last 2week he attended last week Friday prayer
And what was he looking like? Only thin flesh and bone is seen and people are beginning to beg the cabals to free this man and allow him go and treat himself instead of forcing him to remain in aso rock while they(cabals) take decisions for him. After making him die in aso rock,they will now come up Aith a fact that he never handed over to osinbajo before he died, hence another war ensues.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by fantastique4: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I don't just attack Fayose except he yarn thrash, His mates are developing their states and putting down infrastructures and he is busy sharing one derica of rice and 200 naira i just weep for Ekiti, He has been in Power for 3yrs can you point out any tangible thing he has done for Ekiti since then? Instead of him working on how to move Ekiti forward he is busy attacking Buhari...

Well what gives me joy is the fact that Buhari did not even answer him for once..
I can feel the sentiments in your statement@ what gives u joy... It's because of your love for buhari that has covered your senses from knowing a constructive criticism.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by saintgp(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Thanks correction officer, is that all?
bros u r funny.is dat u at d pic? Well remove the "a"....graduate(s) will make more sense.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Saxifrage12(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
My brother there was a country
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Smith35(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ur papa be ewu. If expressing my opinion becomes ur headache then u should consider suicide you this son of a goat

Bekimbo:

Keep waiting
Ewu
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by joe33a: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
We all know that our president Baba Buhari is still sick.so why can we just continue to pray for him instead of wasteting our time talking rubbish.it could be u.may God heal our president. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.