Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? (4342 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex With Strangers / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 5:47am On Apr 21, 2017
I like handsome men. I would pay a good sum of money for any handsome man I chance on in the street, for his sex.

I like home-made handsome men. I find strangers in the street are more sexy than the models and stars in the media.

I know some freakish Hong Kong elder women would go to Cambodia or Thailand, and ask the boys or men in the street, whether they could make the latter be "models" and snap some nude photos of them, by help of some payment.

I am not a shameless open-minded Hong Kong people, I only heard of this freakish behavior, and saw it happened in Hong Kong movies.

I will be brave enough to have sex with a male whorre in a red light zone, but I don't feel like those whorres. I like random men in the street, those passers-by .

how can I go to a poverty-stricken country , and spend some money , in hooking up with a man ? the only thing I need to do is to brave up myself and open my mouth and be prepared to be slapped on my face ?

do you think if I broach such a money-sex trade to any random man in the street , I would be humiliated? or I would have fun , like those freakish Hong Kong women , in their happy movies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by sarahade(f): 5:51am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:
I like handsome men. I would pay a good sum of money for any handsome man I chance on in the street, for his sex.

I like home-made handsome men. I find strangers in the street are more sexy than the models and stars in the media.

I know some freakish Hong Kong elder women would go to Cambodia or Thailand, and ask the boys or men in the street, whether they could make the latter be "models" and snap some nude photos of them, by help of some payment.

I am not a shameless open-minded Hong Kong people, I only heard of this freakish behavior, and saw it happened in Hong Kong movies.

I will be brave enough to have sex with a male whorre in a red light zone, but I don't feel like those whorres. I like random men in the street, those passers-by .

how can I go to a poverty-stricken country , and spend some money , in hooking up with a man ? the only thing I need to do is to brave up myself and open my mouth and be prepared to be slapped on my face ?

do you think if I broach such a money-sex trade to any random man in the street , I would be humiliated? or I would have fun , like those freakish Hong Kong women , in their happy movies?
You need prayers.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 5:52am On Apr 21, 2017
sarahade:

You need prayers.

I need sex more.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by littlewonders: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I need sex more.

Find Akamu with small okro sip, malaria strong for your blood
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by Lucasinho(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2017
No wonder her location is Zambia o:

I wonder how u will Look like...mtcheww
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 6:06am On Apr 21, 2017
littlewonders:

Find Akamu with small okro sip, malaria strong for your blood

the men from my race can not gratify me, I hate my race, they don't have big organs, and their organs can not be solid anytime I want, my jaw is tired every time. I like black men more, black men are natural, and easy to be aroused .
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 6:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Lucasinho:
No wonder her location is Zambia o:

I wonder how u will Look like...mtcheww

it is 7 o clock in Zambia, I am awake now
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

the men from my race can not gratify me, I hate my race, they don't have big organs, and their organs can not be solid anytime I want, my jaw is tired every time. I like black men more, black men are natural, and easy to be aroused .

I see...
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2017
where are U now?
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 6:12am On Apr 21, 2017
can any man answer my questions : if he is challenged by a young woman in the street, will he surrender to her ? will a man have sex randomly with a stranger woman who he has known for less than 10 minutes ? can he be aroused ? will he be impotent out of insecurity and confusion ?
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 6:14am On Apr 21, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
where are U now?

Ndola , copper belt province, Zambia.
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by Johncuba(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:
can any man answer my questions : if he is challenged by a young woman in the street, will he surrender to her ? will a man have sex randomly with a stranger woman who he has known for less than 10 minutes ? can he be aroused ? will he be impotent out of insecurity and confusion ?
silly...why? Why Have u dedicated ur brain to Ogun? angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by SINZ: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2017
sarahade:
You need prayers.

whywhyogun:

I need sex more.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Soon she will say she wants someone to _rape her
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by epelumi42(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2017
I sincerely hope this is sarcasm or an expensive joke. Either ways, protect your self. STDs are real. Mehn, where do all these people come from sef?
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by Omokay50: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

08025587215 holla at me
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by BitchSlayer101: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2017
Stupid thread
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2017
Johncuba:
silly...why? Why Have u dedicated ur brain to Ogun? angry angry

I found most handsome men in ogun state. anyway, can you tell me how a man feels if a stranger woman wants to have sex with him in the street ?
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2017
epelumi42:
I sincerely hope this is sarcasm or an expensive joke. Either ways, protect your self. STDs are real. Mehn, where do all these people come from sef?

STDs are rampant in Nigeria? are you a victim too ? how do you know that so well ? would you give up eating for fear of choking ?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
Soon she will say she wants someone to _rape her

could any man rape a woman smart as I am ? only stupid women are victims

it is me who decides which organ should come into my hole...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2017
Omokay50:

08025587215 holla at me

I am very particular with appearances, why don't you post a photo of yours at first ?
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2017
I can tell you how you can randomly get STD tongue.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by sarahade(f): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
Omokay50:

08025587215 holla at me
I pity your destiny.
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2017
sarahade:

I pity your destiny.

are you jealous of me ? why not you go to a street and do the experiment by yourself ?
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by sarahade(f): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you jealous of me ? why not you go to a street and do the experiment by yourself ?
It's either you are possessed or you are guy.
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by whywhyogun: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2017
sarahade:

It's either you are possessed or you are guy.

I can sense you are a man.
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by dingbang(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

could any man rape a woman smart as I am ? only stupid women are victims

it is me who decides which organ should come into my hole...
careful what u wish for
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I need sex more.
Can be arranged grin
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by sarahade(f): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I can sense you are a man.
Ok you better sense the demon parading your life.
Mtcheeeeew
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by FreeSpirited: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Thumbs up if you are truly a lady for ur bravery and being a freespirit. U must be a freak if you are a Nigerian gal....Let us know your story if we will take you serious. just tell us how u became this. Thanks
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by Johncuba(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=whywhyogun post=55765547]

I found most handsome men in ogun state. anyway, can you tell me how a man feels if a stranger woman wants to have sex with him in the street ?[/quote ].
Re: How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? by Johncuba(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I found most handsome men in ogun state. anyway, can you tell me how a man feels if a stranger woman wants to have sex with him in the street ?
common sense is becoming really expensive this days...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swollen Lips After Kissing. / How Did You Learn To Swim? / 10 Types Of Girlfriends In Nigeria (meme List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.