Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée (49277 Views)

Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by weedtheweeds: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
at 13? Bro what are you saying?
smartty68:
In simple and logical terms, the parents are damn aware of this and as well guilty... Things most parents do for money eh would leave you speechless

Lemme stop here...

But as for the tailor eh...
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by glossy6(f): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Old story
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by smartty68(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
at 13? Bro what are you saying?
Only a true Nigerian understands
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Seanjay(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
passyhansome:
AFONAJAS AGAIN?

i think say tribalism don spoil your life so you no see say d guy na from your land of rising sun so you no read am say d guy na OMO Igbo.... Igbo trying to blame afonja for their brothers crime..

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by agkelechi: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
I've gat notin to say. lipsrsealed
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by 4reala(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
thesicilian:
I don' believe the girl's parents. I think they actually accepted money from the mentally deranged man after discovering the pregnancy. If not, why is it the school that reported the case to the police, and not the parents?
I believe u. when they knew she was raped, why didn't they wait, until she became pregnant and the sch. reported, they are now crying fowl
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by weedtheweeds: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
no bro. put your child in that position. It is unacceptable by any standard
smartty68:

Only a true Nigerian understands
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Oches4me(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
if this man will have being a Muslim their will blame the religion.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by wizod(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Job welldone. Where is d girl's picture na?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by shumuel(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
na Igbo do am dis time around
Yeah, and it's very sad, disappointing
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Enyimbamercedes: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
neocortex:

You can relocate to the north and convert to Islam so that your fellow pedophiles
will shield you from prosecution.

Ogbeni, i am not in support of child abuse. If you manage to comprehend what i wrote, i was actually critical of the north for not arresting people who hide behind marriage to abuse young girls
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Jammiiee(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
And do u know that if u bed a 17 years old girl even with her consent, under the Nigerian constitution, u will be charged with statutory rape. Now u can review ur statement angry
bastien:
What is RAPE? To rape someone is to force them to have sex with you.... Did he FORCE her? NO

Is she underage? YES, VERY YOUNG

Does he love her? YES

Does she love him? WE don't know, they didn't interview her.

Is her parents aware? YES

Do they agree? YES

So what's my fucccccckin business?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
midehi2:
shocked cover my children with the blood of Jesus, those in the school, those in the village, those in abroad, all over shocked
you be Abraham
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by salam1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Na wah o I tot dey say it only happen in the north
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by oyienootieno: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Another justification... just yesterday 2 guys engaged me in an argument why a little girl should be allowed to go to the neighbours house to watch television. Now deal with this where a 46 years old man is claiming he dated a primary school girl for 8 monthss...
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
holatimmy:
Beware of all those Old men that called little girls "My Wife".

They are as deadly as anything.They no get joy at all.
Bunch of Paedophiles
I love playing with kids but with the way things have so badly turned am so careful especially with the female ones.. It's well, love your signature abt mercy and grace, lovely
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by holatimmy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Imstrong:
I love playing with kids but with the way things have so badly turned am so careful especially with the female ones.. It's well, love your signature abt mercy and grace, lovely
Muchos Gracias Amigo smiley wink
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
holatimmy:
Muchos Gracias Amigo smiley wink
translation pls?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by midehi2(f): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Onyochejohn:
you be Abraham
cheesy cheesy
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by holatimmy(f): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Imstrong:
translation pls?
Many thanks friend grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
holatimmy:
Many thanks friend grin
alright you are welcome dear
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Makz: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Victor Emmanuel abi? Na dem. grin grin grin

you mean the English people?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
kiss
holatimmy:
Many thanks friend grin
alright you are welcome dear
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by LionDeLeo: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Makz:

you mean the English people?

The Nigeria-English people.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by yazach: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mr lexiconkabir, rilwayn002, demyz15, what do you think those idiots would say if the name is a Muslim name

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tushborn:
aint nobody celebrating evil bt everybody must not be lik u ok. what u term wrong may b another persons' right. hop u got me
So in other words, it is right for a peadophile to rape innocent small girls in the north abi? angry angry
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by bastien: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jammiiee:
And do u know that if u bed a 17 years old girl even with her consent, under the Nigerian constitution, u will be charged with statutory rape. Now u can review ur statement angry
ooh, my bad, I don't read the constitution, too large and too big for my brain.

What I know is that, that man didn't rape the girl! But the crime there is that, he had sex with an underage, let them jail him on that

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by MarieSucre(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
bastien:
What is RAPE? To rape someone is to force them to have sex with you.... Did he FORCE her? NO

Is she underage? YES, VERY YOUNG

Does he love her? YES

Does she love him? WE don't know, they didn't interview her.

Is her parents aware? YES

Do they agree? YES

So what's my fucccccckin business?

Any sex with a prepubescent child is counted as rape under International Law.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by bastien: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

How do you if he raped her or not?

Any sex with a a prebuscent child is counted as rape under International Law.
I'm. Just knowing about the law today.... I didn't support him having sex with an underage but I know strongly he didn't rape! How sure are we he met her a Virgin? Would u call 8 months relationship a rape?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by OMOTOCH(f): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
HEI ! ...OOOKAY _-_JST PASSING
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by MarieSucre(f): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
bastien:
I'm. Just knowing about the law today.... I didn't support him having sex with an underage but I know strongly he didn't rape! How sure are we he met her a Virgin? Would u call 8 months relationship a rape?

So if someone is not a virgin, it is legal to rape them?? That's not how it works.

International laws state that a prepubescent child cannot give informed consent for sex, even in America a man can be charged if found having sex with a 17 year old girl. Female high school teachers have been charged with having sex with their 17 year old students, even if it is a "willing" relationship. Talk more of 13 year old girl that her reproductive system is just beginning to develop.

Prisoner wardens and officers of the law too cannot have carnal knowledge of prisoners.

It's the law. Ignorance is not an excuse. Do not fall foul of the law especially when you leave the borders of this country.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by BetaThings: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
So there is a different definition for minor in the south? In northern Nigeria, this is common but i don't see anyone arrested.

You can lie to yourself as much as you want!

Church, village and relatives are all involved in this.case of Akwa Ibom woman - I hope that state is still in the South!
http://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/
I got married to him when I was only 14 because my mum didn’t want me to get into prostitution like other girls in the village.

“I withdrew the case because my children said I should not continue with it. His mother also said she would die if I didn’t withdraw it. Our church also begged me. Let me leave everything to God; He will fight for me.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/
This is a warning, not an arrest - Aba is in the South
A medical practitioner, Dr Godwin Uwaoma, said on Monday that girls in Aba, Abia engage in active sexual activities from the age of 10, raising higher chances of contracting HIV.

https://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/shocker-igbo-police-officer-arrested-for-marrying-a-12-year-old-girl/
Girl given out, no arrest until the man came to Lagos to report his wife missing
In yet another case of child marriage, the police in Lagos have arrested a 37-year-old man, Michael Ugwu, for taking a 12-year-old orphan, identified simply as Nneka (not real name) as a wife. She was given out in marriage by her grandfather, identified as Abada, a native doctor in Enugu State.

A police source hinted that Ugwu, had gone to the Ipaja Police Division, Lagos to report that “his wife” ran away from home and had since been missing, but that it was until they found the girl, through the help of one of his neighbours, that they knew he actually got married to a minor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / FBI Wanted List: Yahoo boys flee Nigeria to The Gambia, S/Africa, Ghana, Dubai / 3,000 Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.