Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée (49272 Views)

Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by BetaThings: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
salam1:
Na wah o I tot dey say it only happen in the north

Time you learnt about your country
I suggest that you visit the family court in Lagos and see the cases and the accused persons
You would hate those that have been lying to you

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by BetaThings: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
neocortex:

You can relocate to the north and convert to Islam so that your fellow pedophiles
will shield you from prosecution.

Enyimbamercedes:

Ogbeni, i am not in support of child abuse. If you manage to comprehend what i wrote, i was actually critical of the north for not arresting people who hide behind marriage to abuse young girls

See bigots
As soon as a Christian is guilty, they become holier than thou and try to diver attention to Islam
I challenge both of you to visit the family Court in Lagos and learn the truth about your Christian brethrens molesting toddlers

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
passyhansome:
AFONAJAS AGAIN?

Victor Emmanuel, a Igbo jew from IMO state.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by akigbemaru: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
A 45-year-old man, Victor Emmanuel, who has been arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly impregnating a 13-year-old girl, has asserted that he sees nothing wrong with that.

THIS IS CALLED STATUTORY RAPE!

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Tushborn: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
dragonking3:
So in other words, it is right for a peadophile to rape innocent small girls in the north abi? angry angry
No thats not what i mean. rape is an offense anywher. bt if u ar referring to early marriage in islam thats right and acceptable as long as its nt force upon d couples. hop u got it.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Kakamorufu(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
passyhansome:
AFONAJAS AGAIN?
na your fellow Rapist Igbo broda öooooooooooo. kid fuckerszz from the red soil region
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by ahamonyeka(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:

exactly what you are thinking.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tushborn:
No thats not what i mean. rape is an offense anywher. bt if u ar referring to early marriage in islam thats right and acceptable as long as its nt force upon d couples. hop u got it.
Early marriage is pedophilia everywhere which is a crime. Even in this thread, according to his OP the man said he has paid her bride price meaning early marriage but it is still wrong hence he is arrested .

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Enyimbamercedes: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
BetaThings:

You can lie to yourself as much as you want!

Church, village and relatives are all involved in this.case of Akwa Ibom woman - I hope that state is still in the South!
http://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/
This is a warning, not an arrest - Aba is in the South

https://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/shocker-igbo-police-officer-arrested-for-marrying-a-12-year-old-girl/
Girl given out, no arrest until the man came to Lagos to report his wife missing
Researcher General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...where in my statement did I mention Islam. I said Northern Nigeria and I said they hide behind early marriage to abuse young children.
Your researching prowess has been duly noted....now move On!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Tushborn: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
dragonking3:
Early marriage is pedophilia everywhere which is a crime. Even in this thread, according to his OP the man said he has paid her bride price meaning early marriage but it is still wrong hence he is arrested .
the man is jst crazy after all he is a christian and u people do not allow such.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tushborn:
the man is jst crazy after all he is a christian and u people do not allow such.
Sanusi the emir of Kano his daughters are not married yet and they will grow old together the right age before they marry. Are they not Muslims? Buharis daughter recently got married at a very old age. Is Buhari not a Muslim? Same with all rich and prominent Muslims will never give their daughters out in early marriage. Why? Because they are enlightened and know that early marriage is evil and bad.

Only poor confused muslims will accept paedophilia and early marriages.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Tushborn: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
dragonking3:
Sanusi the emir of Kano his daughters are not married yet and they will grow old together the right age before they marry. Are they not Muslims? Buharis daughter recently got married at a very old age. Is Buhari not a Muslim? Same with all rich and prominent Muslims will never give their daughters out in early marriage. Why? Because they are enlightened and know that early marriage is evil and bad.

Only poor confused muslims will accept paedophilia and early marriages.
Millions of muslims are been married at matured age everyday both rich and poor. everybody has choice to marry at any age they like. But we dont go about condemning those who choose to marry at early age, its their choice and their life.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by hexy40: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Victor Emmanuel abi? Na dem. grin grin grin
if na them, them go put there local name.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by edwinobed22: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
bastien:
What is RAPE? To rape someone is to force them to have sex with you.... Did he FORCE her? NO

Is she underage? YES, VERY YOUNG

Does he love her? YES

Does she love him? WE don't know, they didn't interview her.

Is her parents aware? YES

Do they agree? YES

So what's my fucccccckin business?

If the girl is your sister will you advice her to get married at this tender age!!!!!!? .... If you don't know what to type better keep quite and stop promoting mediocrity and ignorant

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by abdulhamid0(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
The girl no get mouth, let them ask her what really happend.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by bastien: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
edwinobed22:

If the girl is your sister will you advice her to get married at this tender age!!!!!!? .... If you don't know what to type better keep quite and stop promoting mediocrity and ignorant
why bring sis into it, is it that u guys here can't oppose someone opinion with good fact n reasoning? Did u even read the article?

Did u hear from the girls side, if my little sis is in love with any man, so be it, if he makes her happy, I no send anybody for life, everybody gat his or her life to live.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tushborn:
Millions of muslims are been married at matured age everyday both rich and poor. everybody has choice to marry at any age they like. But we dont go about condemning those who choose to marry at early age, its their choice and their life.
Mention 5 prominent rich politicians that their daughters got married at the ages of 8-13years recently in the north? We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Tushborn: 4:24am On Apr 22, 2017
dragonking3:
Mention 5 prominent rich politicians that their daughters got married at the ages of 8-13years recently in the north? We are waiting.
check what I wrote very well. I said even poor people married at matured age. But those that choose to marry at early age its their choice and their life. Infact most women now marry at the age of 18-20 that is if they didn't continue their education. The few early marriages you heard in d the media doesn't warrant your blanket judgement of people.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Tushborn:
check what I wrote very well. I said even poor people married at matured age. But those that choose to marry at early age its their choice and their life. Infact most women now marry at the age of 18-20 that is if they didn't continue their education. The few early marriages you heard in d the media doesn't warrant your blanket judgement of people.
That is not the question. Why is it that the rich don't marry out their daughters at the age 8-13years? They are also Muslims too.
Also take note that Emir sanusi recently has been condemning child marriages and pointing out the evil with it.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Tushborn: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2017
dragonking3:
That is not the question. Why is it that the rich don't marry out their daughters at the age 8-13years? They are also Muslims too.
Also take note that Emir sanusi recently has been condemning child marriages and pointing out the evil with it.
Ok the rich mostly married out their daughters when they finished university, as I said ealier the poor people mostly married when they finished secondary school u can judge their ages by then. Those that didn't go to school or dropouts are the ones that married at early age. The issue of emir sunusi talking about child marriage is entirely different thing. what has he done to help those poor people to go to school? Their is nothing evil in early marriage as long as its done base on religious perspective. Your religion or culture may look down upon it but that doesn't mean everybody must be like you or follow you. hop u got it?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by LionDeLeo: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2017
BetaThings:

You can lie to yourself as much as you want!

Church, village and relatives are all involved in this.case of Akwa Ibom woman - I hope that state is still in the South!
http://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/
This is a warning, not an arrest - Aba is in the South

https://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/shocker-igbo-police-officer-arrested-for-marrying-a-12-year-old-girl/
Girl given out, no arrest until the man came to Lagos to report his wife missing

Saved
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Tushborn:
Ok the rich mostly married out their daughters when they finished university, as I said ealier the poor people mostly married when they finished secondary school u can judge their ages by then. Those that didn't go to school or dropouts are the ones that married at early age. The issue of emir sunusi talking about child marriage is entirely different thing. what has he done to help those poor people to go to school? Their is nothing evil in early marriage as long as its done base on religious perspective. Your religion or culture may look down upon it but that doesn't mean everybody must be like you or follow you. hop u got it?
Early marriage is evil. I don't think the Bible put an age to when someone can get married but the logical thing to do is to allow your female child to grow and develop herself before marriage. That's what the elite in the north know which they refuse to inform the poor uneducated ones in the north.
The north should wake up, if the rich don't follow everything in the Quran then the poor should learn to do the same. There is no justification to early marriage, I understand that then the Quran stated it which was to ensure that the women be under the men hence the reason for marrying them young but the society we see ourselves in today doesn't permit such.
The rich men in the north knows this hence they will never marry their daughters out in early marriage.

As for sanusi, at least he is speaking out unlike some other northerners who knows the truth but refused to enlighten their people

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Tushborn: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2017
dragonking3:
Early marriage is evil. I don't think the Bible put an age to when someone can get married but the logical thing to do is to allow your female child to grow and develop herself before marriage. That's what the elite in the north know which they refuse to inform the poor uneducated ones in the north.
The north should wake up, if the rich don't follow everything in the Quran then the poor should learn to do the same. There is no justification to early marriage, I understand that then the Quran stated it which was to ensure that the women be under the men hence the reason for marrying them young but the society we see ourselves in today doesn't permit such.
The rich men in the north knows this hence they will never marry their daughters out in early marriage.

As for sanusi, at least he is speaking out unlike some other northerners who knows the truth but refused to enlighten their people
I understand where you ar heading to.In a modern society that is d norm. But religiously u can married them out at early age that is not frown upon. Nobody force you to choose in between you can do anyone u like.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Tushborn:
I understand where you ar heading to.In a modern society that is d norm. But religiously u can married them out at early age that is not frown upon. Nobody force you to choose in between you can do anyone u like.
Religiously is not viable in this 21st century. Marrying of underage girls is not good in this modern world. The rich muslims know that, hence will never allow their daughters marry at a small age.. you to should know that too.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Tushborn: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
dragonking3:
Religiously is not viable in this 21st century. Marrying of underage girls is not good in this modern world. The rich muslims know that, hence will never allow their daughters marry at a small age.. you to should know that too.
Modern age doesn't change religion it goes with it. why we follow religion is because of tomorrow not today. Tomorrow meaning that d day all of us will die. we hope that by abiding with law we are going to make a better tomorrow. so we dont care whether u call us backward or stone age people it will not change anything. Early marriage can't affect your economy and its not the cause of our woes. I can decide to marry early and end up having few kids while sombody can marry at later age having children more than me. what we need to succeed is education and sound economic polices not attacking someone's faith.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Tushborn:
Modern age doesn't change religion it goes with it. why we follow religion is because of tomorrow not today. Tomorrow meaning that d day all of us will die. we hope that by abiding with law we are going to make a better tomorrow. so we dont care whether u call us backward or stone age people it will not change anything. Early marriage can't affect your economy and its not the cause of our woes. I can decide to marry early and end up having few kids while sombody can marry at later age having children more than me. what we need to succeed is education and sound economic polices not attacking someone's faith.
This is the reason why many remain poor. Do you know that Saudi Arabia has to change their religious calendar just to accommodate business deals? Other rich muslim countries have followed suit. Stay there and be arguing blindly, the world is evolving and everything will have to evolve to. It is those that still think with archaic and backwards mentality are the ones who thinks that they are bombing and killing for Allah which is likely not what the writer meant when it was written. So of you want to give out your daughters at the age of 10years no problem but I know that the rich and educated in the north will never do that.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Tushborn: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
dragonking3:

This is the reason why many remain poor. Do you know that Saudi Arabia has to change their religious calendar just to accommodate business deals? Other rich muslim countries have followed suit. Stay there and be arguing blindly, the world is evolving and everything will have to evolve to. It is those that still think with archaic and backwards mentality are the ones who thinks that they are bombing and killing for Allah which is likely not what the writer meant when it was written. So of you want to give out your daughters at the age of 10years no problem but I know that the rich and educated in the north will never do that.
I'm not an extremist and I will never be by God grace and I will never support them. Any modern idea that is meant to develop humanity I welcomed it. somethings can be changed while some cannot. I have a personal relationship with God and I try my best to follow his doctrine. That's why I seek knowledge to kno how far I can go with my obedience to him. so my brother I embrace any modern idea of a rich society free from vices, but I also embrace my religion because without God am nobody. lastly am not giving out my daughter till she finished her education bt anybody that choose to do otherwise am not against him.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tushborn:
I'm not an extremist and I will never be by God grace and I will never support them. Any modern idea that is meant to develop humanity I welcomed it. somethings can be changed while some cannot. I have a personal relationship with God and I try my best to follow his doctrine. That's why I seek knowledge to kno how far I can go with my obedience to him. so my brother I embrace any modern idea of a rich society free from vices, but I also embrace my religion because without God am nobody. lastly am not giving out my daughter till she finished her education bt anybody that choose to do otherwise am not against him.

If you were to fully follow the doctrine you would give out your daughters at underage but you know the implications hence you wouldn't do that. So why not encourage others who might not know as much as you know on the implications, merits and demerits of underage child marriage which is what sanusi is doing. That's the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by ladykolly(f): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
bastien:
the only issue I have with the matter is the underage stuff..! But I don't think it's rape, or I don't think he was even the one that disflowered her.

Will u call 8 months relationship with sexual activities RAPE?

Let the poor girl speak up, and let her speak her mind, not be poison by her mother or class teacher.

I rily do undastnd u,d gal is matured to speak 4 haself, but to me I smell rape stuff der, bcox if it wasnt der wouldnt hv bin police on dat case dats if d parent has accepted moni frm d man b4 nw
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by bastien: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
ladykolly:
I rily do undastnd u,d gal is matured to speak 4 haself, but to me I smell rape stuff der, bcox if it wasnt der wouldnt hv bin police on dat case dats if d parent has accepted moni frm d man b4 nw
the parent were aware and didn't bring in police... The school did, she might have been raped, but she still didn't tell anyone.... I know teenage girls are very vocal
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by gns963: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Here in this article, we will let you know how to remove spam / bad backlinks using Google disavow tool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) / Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.