Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) (28663 Views)

"Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
"Arab?" This black monkey calls himself an "Arab?". SMH. It seems the kolomentality which Black muslims have towards Arabs is too strong to be overcome by commonsense. Meanwhile if this nigga showed up in North Africa his fellow "Arabs" would sell him on the slave market like they are doing to thousands of his fellow "black Arabs" from Senegal, Mali, Guinea etc.
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by emmaitive(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
islamist jihasist
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by nonsobaba: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
biyams83:
you are a fool by saying this is not the Christians now spoiled the game? be sensible pls
Seriously, any Mod that sees this infraction and fails to ban this moniker will carry Mod work to his/her grave. I was banned for rightly describing people of Enugu state as Wawa but someone will pretend they didn't see this one.
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by bakila: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Only for one and a half years more. The morraf..ker is going home by 2019.
How you wan do am?
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by bakila: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
ogbonti:
Buhari must be overthrown at the ballot box come 2019. He is a sectional and religious bigot. If you like ban me.
The last time you guys tried, you installed another "Hausa" man. Meanwhile, you ranters cannot defeat PMB in the next elections, the Commissioner of Police, Navy and Army Commanders receive orders from APC now, The State INEC Commissioner can easily read the result he collated.
Meanwhile find where Yadam came from.
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by BetaThings: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
smartty68:
Na them them... From one Fulani to another - Abi make I call am compensation plan or government

Anyway....

Until the current NCC chair was appointed only one Geo Political Zone had produced the NCC chair since 1999
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by BetaThings: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
"Arab?" This black monkey calls himself an "Arab?". SMH. It seems the kolomentality which Black muslims have towards Arabs is too strong to be overcome by commonsense. Meanwhile if this nigga showed up in North Africa his fellow "Arabs" would sell him on the slave market like they are doing to thousands of his fellow "black Arabs" from Senegal, Mali, Guinea etc.

But the Falashas are black jews, are they not?
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by BetaThings: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
emmaitive:
islamist jihasist

Acting Director NIA - Christian
SGF on suspension - Christian

Who out of these are the Crusaderists?
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
back2sender:

When the fulani and hausa people were helping thier people to get employment in civil service, military, custom, police etc the southerners refused to help thier fellow brothers because they want thier brothers to keep serving them (PHD SYNDROME). NOW THE RESULTS ARE CLEAR THE SOUTHERNERS ARE NOW WAILING FOWL PLAY. The north were very strategic. Even as at today the southerners still keeps refusing to help thier brothers.
hmmmm. It is very true. It is only God that will help us from them. Even more rampant like doing jamb all the time. No changes as of old. Till tomorrow illiterates northern people keep give their brothers jobs in all the sector in nigeria. Including in the oil sector where south south has. It is only God that will help us in this situation will find ourself in Nigeria.
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
DropShot:

Your ignorance can't make you know the difference btw outright appointment and asking the most senior officer to act during suspension of the DG.

Hypocrisy is what is killing Nigeria. If we can eschew tribalism from our national dealings, Nigeria will be great again. But as long as we keep lying to ourselves that all is well with the current way we behave as a people, we will keep going in circles. Shame. angry
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
rozayx5:

that goal post does not suit them. so they will dodge that question

if you ask dropshot now. he will spew his hypocritic thrash again

It is a pity. A country with so much potentials but hypocrisy and tribalism is killing us. DropShot is lost. grin
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by bhankymyk(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
nonsobaba:
Govt of the fulani, by the fulani and for the fulani.

From his appointments, it is obvious that growing up, buhari never had any real associations with people of other tribes. He would have appointed 37 fulani federal ministers if the constitution didn't restrict him there.

Even afonjas are not getting a look in. Wonderful!
I agree with you
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by Emerituz(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2017
nonsobaba:

From his appointments, it is obvious that growing up, buhari never had any real associations with people of other tribes. He would have appointed 37 fulani federal ministers if the constitution didn't restrict him there.

Did he appoint them? Or is it his fault that the next most senior officials in the department/agency are Northerners?
Think before you comment.
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by adeoba2008(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2017
tiwiex:

I agree. But it seems they dominate the top level of the civil service. Just thinking.
'

Yeah. Just like the Force too. They have dominated while other tribes are not looking in that direction. According to history, they were advised by the British government to plant themselves in the Military if they cant control education. These find it easy to benefit from government employment than other tribes.
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2017
nonsobaba:

Must you comment like a dead brain? So he should have also sack the most senior person in those ministry to to appoint your brother from the south East as acting?

Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Only for one and a half years more. The morraf..ker is going home by 2019.

Wailing zombie with 5% votes are bragging why we the 97% keep our calm and waiting for them at the poll..

The worst be say they will never vote any Igbo man no matter who that person is they will still vote Hausa and later will be calling Yoruba who is the number 2 man names..

Ojukwu contested in 2003 and could not even win in one Local government in the entire South East.. haha..

Chest beaters..

Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Northern Agenda

Go and die, None of yout tribes men will be appoint to that post..
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
From "Acting" to "Incumbent"

So Arab was most senior officer in NIA, agreed

Madam Habiba nkor? undecided ..was she the most senior officer in SGF office? undecided

Yes they are both the most senior if not your lords like Fayose, FFK, would have flood the media house with thrash from their gutter call mouth..
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Go and die, None of yout tribes men will be appoint to that post..

Abobaku you are already standing with PMB get ready to die soon.

You are just his disciple, instead of showing his certificate he paid lawyers.

Instead of showing proof that it's not northern agenda you are here signing your death certificate.

I pity you!

2 Likes

Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Abobaku you are already standing with PMB get ready to die soon.

You are just his disciple, instead of showing his certificate he paid lawyers.

Instead of showing proof that it's not northern agenda you are here signing your death certificate.

I pity you!

LOL show me the sense in your comment, How will you even make sense when water has not touch your head for months..

Now if you die tomorrow they will be blaming your mother rival not knowing you cause it for yourself, You wish me death you die like fowl that's it..
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lets stop fooling ourselves Nigeria does not do any intelligence gathering
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL show me the sense in your comment, How will you even make sense when water has not touch your head for months..

Now if you die tomorrow they will be blaming your mother rival not knowing you cause it for yourself, You wish me death you die like fowl that's it..
Your tabularasa brain has failed you yet again!
You started with this death thing and you will end with it.

At bolded, don't mistake me for your girls or ladies at home, I wash my hair at least twice a week.

Don't quote me again except you are sure that your brain is fixed!

2 Likes

Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Your tabularasa brain has failed you yet again!
You started with this death thing and you will end with it.

At bolded, don't mistake me for your girls or ladies at home, I wash my hair at least twice a week.

Don't quote me again except you are sure that your brain is fixed!

Get out of my mention then, I don't do useless girl like you, I don't do girls that keep hair for over 2weeks so go get a life..
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Get out of my mention then, I don't do useless girl like you, I don't do girls that keep hair for over 2weeks so go get a life..

Mtcheeew. Another raw and uncultured fellow .
Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Mtcheeew. Another raw and uncultured fellow .

Do the needful

Re: Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Do the needful
Lolz you really look good out there

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives / Buhari’s Government Has Recovered N1 Trillion Looted Funds – APC Leaders / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.