Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) (62598 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
sircrabo:

Do you people know why he went there ? Let's be civil for christ sake, these are pictures and not moving pictures. Probably he went for something else or is trying to seek advice as to what step to take next in the Otobo case. Don't jump into conclusion. And what is wrong with his Versace shoes ?
Really? So the police DIG is now the person in charge of the matter? And when did the police turn into his legal advisers?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Opakan2: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Gone are the days of religious zombeisn.. God punish una papa, all ye fake pastors, GOs and apostles

Highest all of us will burn in hell.. useless good for nothing nincompoops

Qoute me let thunder strike you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
In a nearby African country, here's what's been done to Suleiman's kind.. Naija own dey always different.. cheesy
oga abiii madam how do you know he's guilty undecided .... Don't you know that all this ashawo girls are looking for someone to milk dry ..... Pls let me sure of what we know before concluding OK
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by ayamAgenius: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
No be Versace I dey see so shocked shocked shocked

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
chijioke900:
Are you tired of Losing?
Are you still doubting?
today game won 100% fixed and sure
This is another way for you to win...
Tomorrow game is available with 300 odd
Don't just sit down and celebrate others
Make a move and let them celebrate you
Join us today and you will be smiling tomorrow...
WHATSAPP OR CALL: with the number in the picture below....
lol the booking shows BET9JA and the ticket shows KOKOBET which one we go believe now ....

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Apostate? he shook go to Canada and clear his name instead of running from pillar to post.

The Bible says "the wicked flee when no one pursueth"
u are a fool do u no dey min reason of his visit
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
In a nearby African country, here's what's been done to Suleiman's kind.. Naija own dey always different.. cheesy

So a lovepeddler should be favored in place of Suleiman??
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
He looks perturbed.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Otapipia: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS SULEMAN IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL
Great men can't avoid controversy. No one has time for inconsequential people.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
WotzupNG:

Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministeries was seen today with DIG Joshak Habila, CP Okoye Celestine at the Force Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. The Preacher is currently in a web of accusation from a Canada-based Nigerian singer, Stephanie Otobo who claims they both had an affair together during which she aborted for him. It is not yet clear whether the Apostle’s visit to the Force Headquarters is related to the issue, but we do have reports that Stephanie Otobo just filed a $5m lawsuit against Apostle Johnson Suleman In Canada. Below are pictures of his visit. Take note of his Versace shoes.

http://wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-visits-force-headquarters-abuja-photos/

Why on earth are these pictures taken?
What is the reason these pictures are taken?
Who is behind the camera?
Definitely, the person taking these shots isn't a journalist.

We need answers.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Those Versace shoes tho kiss

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pastor dobo dobo

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
zico530:
The apostle face no sweet at all. But who is this girl Otobo? Is she one of the daughters of Eve sent to ruin this man's ministry or she is truly crying for justice. I am yet to understand her mission.
na the pastor go look for her toto and twuobu o

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayamAgenius:
No be Versace I dey see so shocked shocked shocked

na him but na the aba made
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by obinna58(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
nom44311:

Idiot

I already knew it would pain ur kind cheesy
Find the truth and leave religion, they all using ur brain

Freeurself

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
momentarylapse:

Apostle of pussy! grin
Are you saying he is Apussy? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Siscooh: 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
zico530:
The apostle face no sweet at all. But who is this girl Otobo? Is she one of the daughters of Eve sent to ruin this man's ministry or she is truly crying for justice. I am yet to understand her mission.
She is too small for God!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Langbasa: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Goke7:
The other day na adeboye for RCCG camp he run go, now na police.

Apostle, tell us who de pursue you?
For u....

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by fortune1968: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
fucki fucki apostle !
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by tillaman(m): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dis dude is always rocking dope #ass kicks, Countless red bottoms, na ur tym sir!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by coolcatty: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hades2016:
oga abiii madam how do you know he's guilty undecided .... Don't you know that all this ashawo girls are looking for someone to milk dry ..... Pls let me sure of what we know before concluding OK

O shut it jare...... See your myopic reasoning... She is looking for who to milk indeed....is apostle licky licky the only yahoo boy pastor in nigeria?..so why did she pick on him if he didn't lick her up and poured his auchi manufactured cum on her back....use ur brain for once you mundane worshipper of man

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by romatt1: 12:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Na God knows watin man no know.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by AreaFada2: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2017
For me only the brown envelop caught my attention. With Ikoyi millions and more allegedly in graveyards, juju shrines and soakaways, it hope it does not contain what I think.

Otherwise, I'll be getting a mint Tokunbo whistle & Vuvuzela. grin cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by mickool(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Apostle is terribly worried. It seem the CPs have a enough evidences twith them.so, Apostle is worrier and troubled.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by mikedoz(m): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2017
what is playing here is envy in the highest order. you guys are envy of Apostle Johnson Suleiman. He is already ahead. you all talking rubbish will very soon kneel down and beg him to pray for you. you remain the boss my apostle
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Alphyno: 1:23am On Apr 22, 2017
This Man na real Agbero Man, claiming to be a pastor...

In fact, I'm beginning to suspect that this man is truly at fault sad

I just don't understand his movements this time around... angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by kingbryanthe1st(m): 1:32am On Apr 22, 2017
i dont like to judge but I still dont understand the charges brought against the man ...women life can tire me ...wait he bleeped her and gavr her cash ....and yet she still has mind to come out and talk rubbish ...the girl is stupid ....okay she fit say maga go last forever mumu girl . wetin concern fG with the matter ...do u know how many boys use and dump girls in my area and fG refuse to intervene if she say he raped her I would understand naija people sef based on logistics this one no be matter ...just because the man name carry pastor ....bfor pastor he was a man .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by missyadorable(f): 1:34am On Apr 22, 2017
poshestmina:
Can't this man ignore the girl or something ?he's becoming too desperate this days .

he can't ignore her,he has to be desperate.He is about to be exposed for his hidden atrocities. Anu ofia Pastor!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by kingbryanthe1st(m): 1:35am On Apr 22, 2017
coolcatty:

O shut it jare...... See your myopic reasoning... She is looking for who to milk indeed....is apostle licky licky the only yahoo boy pastor in nigeria?..so why did she pick on him if he didn't lick her up and poured his auchi manufactured cum on her back....use ur brain for once you mundane worshipper of man
...even if he did I no see matter for this one .dat cp abi dpo him no dey fvck??
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Wow you don't say grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by kingbryanthe1st(m): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Langbasa:
For u....
... happy belated 420 jhare ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.