Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) (62562 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by kingbryanthe1st(m): 1:38am On Apr 22, 2017
kingthreat:

So a lovepeddler should be favored in place of Suleiman??
.. I was wondering myself
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by kingbryanthe1st(m): 1:41am On Apr 22, 2017
BarrElChapo:
Those Versace shoes tho kiss
.. me sef I love up... *the shoes*

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:52am On Apr 22, 2017
obinna58:
They are all scammers just like Jesus

You Really have got to be kidding yourself. JESUS who? Navas or Gabriel? I definitely hope that you are not talking about Christ.

Let us assume that you are talking about The Christ Jesus. Did he scam you? Or your pastors uses his name to scam you? Does he force you to believe in him or his followers will kill you? For your information, He is the only Man born without Sin (Sexual Intercourse) The Quran acknowledges his devine birth. He is the only Man that has given life (Raising Lazarus from the dead) and the moslems believes that he turned mud into a bird. He is coming again( The muslims believes also that he is going to ride a horse down from heaven on judgement day.

If you are talking about this JESUS that members of the 2 most popular religions acknowledge like this with historical facts as a Scam. Then there is no hope for you to be saved from yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2017
When it comes to religion, Nairalanders reminds me of Jonestown all over again. #Gullible

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Olivers(m): 2:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Apostle sulemanimal.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by tectonotimes: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2017
WHY ALL COMPANIES MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by salford: 2:10am On Apr 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The apostle is a fake man. Before you swallow me, Pls Look at his Versace shoes. A pastor should know that the Versace logo is a demonic one which represents Medusa, a demon goddess with snake head. I can't blame him sha; he has no Holy Spirit in him.

A pastor that wears Versace shoes, is that one a pastor? grin
Medusa the Gorgon.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by goldedprince: 2:16am On Apr 22, 2017
omg, he dey visit police force?
why not attack her with the christian fire grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by apache4: 2:18am On Apr 22, 2017
who gives A

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by opribo(m): 2:28am On Apr 22, 2017
The police have this uncanny way of knowing when someone is lying or guilty so in this matter in their head they are already calculating how much will be made in this matter. Well since the matter is in court there is no need for further comment, its now left for apple Sule, not apostle Sule to figure out his defense.

This one is a stubborn case, experienced playboys know it that the worst kind of hookers to get involved with are international pros or even the local ones. The reason been that they have nothing to loose, they have no shame so they are battle ready to drag any goldfish who messes around with them. They start plotting from day one unknowing to their prey. They are the ones who will snap your nude picture and blackmail, they use the power of the internet and all that social media.
For her to go to court she has an axe to grind, by the way he looks embattled in those pictures. Why is he hurriedly going to police, I thought he was unperturbed all along.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by mikeycharles(m): 2:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Bloggers and their monitoring spirit, so somebody cannot wear Versace in peace again cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by browniex: 2:58am On Apr 22, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I love my apostle..... If u like, hit ur head for wall...
zombie

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Biggsam01: 3:29am On Apr 22, 2017
President Zuma Holds Touching Memorial Service For First Black Girl With Progeria

For more news, please visit : enter10mentextra.com

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by tabithababy(f): 4:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Na wa o. Is this not the same person that was releasing romantic picture with his wife sometimes ago?? . What is he doing in police headquarter This life sha

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by walosky(m): 4:29am On Apr 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Apostate? he shook go to Canada and clear his name instead of running from pillar to post.

The Bible says "the wicked flee when no one pursueth"

Wow! Even Satan himself quotes the bible
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by walosky(m): 4:40am On Apr 22, 2017
salford:

Medusa the Gorgon.
Bros, All those things are Greek Myth, the likes of Medusa, Calybox, Pegasus the flying horse and etc
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by oweman: 4:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Apostle Suleiman should go to Canada to face his court case with Otobo his lovely secret lover not police in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 4:47am On Apr 22, 2017
What is he doing at police headquarters?

I hope he is not scheming to obtain an international arrest warrant for Stephanie Otobo?

If he tries that, it will be his greatest mistake and the final nail on his coffin.

This is a civil case and he should settle this issue in a court and not try to pay/use the police to intimidate Stephanie.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 22, 2017
zico530:
The apostle face no sweet at all. But who is this girl Otobo? Is she one of the daughters of Eve sent to ruin this man's ministry or she is truly crying for justice. I am yet to understand her mission.
Abeg stop that
person enjoy olosho, you're here saying ministry
which yeye ministry be that

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Ishilove: 5:05am On Apr 22, 2017
WotzupNG:

Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministeries was seen today with DIG Joshak Habila, CP Okoye Celestine at the Force Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. The Preacher is currently in a web of accusation from a Canada-based Nigerian singer, Stephanie Otobo who claims they both had an affair together during which she aborted for him. It is not yet clear whether the Apostle’s visit to the Force Headquarters is related to the issue, but we do have reports that Stephanie Otobo just filed a $5m lawsuit against Apostle Johnson Suleman In Canada. Below are pictures of his visit. Take note of his Versace shoes.

http://wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-visits-force-headquarters-abuja-photos/
I don't blame bloggers, I blame the mod pushing all these junk news to the frontpage.

How are his Versace shoes of any concern to ANY aspect of his visit or the Otobo scandal?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Angusonyeoma(m): 5:14am On Apr 22, 2017
grin am jst watchin. Nairalanders o, abeg hope i am welcm o? I am ur new born baby here as of now. God bless we all.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Whats Versace Go To Do With This? Is That Why Idiots Worship Him? The Man Is Guilty!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Firstcitizen: 5:33am On Apr 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
At least those two cases were accidents unlike the willful and "clear eye" penetration from behind. grin

Shaarraaap that your mouth.

Apostle penetrates from all angles. He only finishes from behind. grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by jide219(m): 5:34am On Apr 22, 2017
The first pic looks like suleman just confesssed and was begging dem to cover it up and d police man standing was like u rili do am na u go dae talk anyhow before.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 5:39am On Apr 22, 2017
WotzupNG:

Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministeries was seen today with DIG Joshak Habila, CP Okoye Celestine at the Force Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. The Preacher is currently in a web of accusation from a Canada-based Nigerian singer, Stephanie Otobo who claims they both had an affair together during which she aborted for him. It is not yet clear whether the Apostle’s visit to the Force Headquarters is related to the issue, but we do have reports that Stephanie Otobo just filed a $5m lawsuit against Apostle Johnson Suleman In Canada. Below are pictures of his visit. Take note of his Versace shoes.

http://wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-visits-force-headquarters-abuja-photos/
#ApostleSulrimanNaonlyYouWalkerCome

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by TPAND(f): 5:42am On Apr 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The apostle is a fake man. Before you swallow me, Pls Look at his Versace shoes. A pastor should know that the Versace logo is a demonic one which represents Medusa, a demon goddess with snake head. I can't blame him sha; he has no Holy Spirit in him.

you need deliverance from poverty mentality
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by pokilo: 5:47am On Apr 22, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
u just open ur gutter nd said rubbish

You are a fake member or a
Fake raped Muslim
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Truthserum: 6:00am On Apr 22, 2017
This man is truly not at peace. I tot he said he was tough. Their overall countenance ,himself, the cp and dig shows that all is not well

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:05am On Apr 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Apostate? he shook go to Canada and clear his name instead of running from pillar to post.

The Bible says "the wicked flee when no one pursueth"

But someone pursueth naw, otoboh is! So dont judge the prophet yet.

Me i'm more interested in him coming out to answer all these allegations plainly, without him quoting any scriptural passage.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Hades2016(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2017
coolcatty:

O shut it jare...... See your myopic reasoning... She is looking for who to milk indeed....is apostle licky licky the only yahoo boy pastor in nigeria?..so why did she pick on him if he didn't lick her up and poured his auchi manufactured cum on her back....use ur brain for once you mundane worshipper of man
you don't have to insult me ok ... And case you don't know am not the church type ok ... so take a chill pill.... All am trying to say is that all our naija girls are desperate to make that money by all means .....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Muslims terrorising Christians both online and offline ,if he is ustaz will you call him fake,bcs of his choice of shoes ? Jesus is the son of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.