Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) (62607 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by AceSkillz01: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2017
All I'll say is, if 'important ppl' want to make underground moves with the police, they normally go to Oga's house ooo. Or the police Oga visits them.

If I'm to guess, he's probably there for official processing, and/or to get confirmation of what they already discussed. Just my guess though

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2017
And they go dey call themselves messager of God SEE YE YE Apostle na to to they go dey Bleep up and down
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by colossus91(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The apostle is a fake man. Before you swallow me, Pls Look at his Versace shoes. A pastor should know that the Versace logo is a demonic one which represents Medusa, a demon goddess with snake head. I can't blame him sha; he has no Holy Spirit in him.

A pastor that wears Versace shoes, is that one a pastor? grin
so medusa is a demon Jeez oga pls if u dnt know what to type shut up pls,and mind u Holy Spirit is in everyone onfe u accept Jesus but the choice is yours tl listen or not,medusa is one of the gorgon sisters cursed by athena in Greek mythology,she was human and even beautiful at that,the goddess cursed her out of jealousy of her beauty so please read up and stop exhibiting ignorance all in the name of making comments..thank u.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2017
But guy, the Versace shoe caught my eye I no go lie ooo.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2017
zico530:
The apostle face no sweet at all. But who is this girl Otobo? Is she one of the daughters of Eve sent to ruin this man's ministry or she is truly crying for justice. I am yet to understand her mission.

I believe she is crying for justice. Suleiman is fake and a scammer - a self-appointed pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Goke7:
The other day na adeboye for RCCG camp he run go, now na police.

Apostle, tell us who de pursue you?

His deeds are pursuing him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2017
browniex:
zombie
you lack home training.. Don't you ever quote Me again if You can't respect peoples opinion... Your mum didnt train you well...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2017
He looked worried.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The apostle is a fake man. Before you swallow me, Pls Look at his Versace shoes. A pastor should know that the Versace logo is a demonic one which represents Medusa, a demon goddess with snake head. I can't blame him sha; he has no Holy Spirit in him.

A pastor that wears Versace shoes, is that one a pastor? grin

Your post is educative. Thanks. He is restless because Otobo sued him to court in Canada where they don't cut corners and where he cannot influence proceedings. The man is an impostor pastor. A demonic pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2017
poshestmina:
Can't this man ignore the girl or something ?he's becoming too desperate this days .

Ignore ? When he knows he is guilty and the girl has a case ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Apostate? he shook go to Canada and clear his name instead of running from pillar to post.

The Bible says "the wicked flee when no one pursueth"

Plus "there is no peace, saith the Lord, for the wicked".

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by sircrabo: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Really? So the police DIG is now the person in charge of the matter? And when did the police turn into his legal advisers?

Ok, so tell us, Why did he go there ?

Let me know whether your phone translates jpeg to audio files
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Leiman100(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2017
zico530:
The apostle face no sweet at all. But who is this girl Otobo? Is she one of the daughters of Eve sent to ruin this man's ministry or she is truly crying for justice. I am yet to understand her mission.
since the case is in court you will do well going to defend him

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Ericsdm55(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2017
kaycyor:
Police & Belle be like 5 & 6. what are they eating for heaven sake!!! can they even run!!!?
I dey try concentrate mek I know wetin dey hapun before u suddenly distracted me with police pot belly. That got me laughing. Na dere belle dey obvious pass for dat picture. I doubt much if they can run

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by coolcatty: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Hades2016:
you don't have to insult me ok ... And case you don't know am not the church type ok ... so take a chill pill.... All am trying to say is that all our naija girls are desperate to make that money by all means .....

Sincere apologises man.....

But my people have a saying that it is who goe close to the ocean that gets drown....same applies to Suleiman...if he had not gone close to the olosho.... All these stories wouldn't have occurred.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Pappyjohn: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Those Of You ,that Are Posting Rubish About The Man Of God,be Very Careful Nd Dnt Allow God Thunder To Blow You
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2017
see as police HQ fine vs the ratchet rugged way a normal police station looks

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by coolcatty: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Wow you don't say grin

Chaiii.....apostle enjoy nobi small...the Lord is indeed good
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2017
coolcatty:

Sincere apologises man.....

But my people have a saying that it is who goe close to the ocean that gets drown....same applies to Suleiman...if he had not gone close to the olosho.... All these stories wouldn't have occurred.
apologies accepted grin .... their problem and not mine or us abiiiiiii .... my own be say make I comot later today go take some bottle of beer to cool my brain off grin , have been working all week cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by gulfer: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2017
I see a brown envelope on the table; are you thinking what I am thinking
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by bluemorg72: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by ogbonti: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2017
HRich:

If you only saw the Apostle's face, then you have not seen it all, did you even see the look on the other policeman's face

His look shows that the Apostle have lost the case of which brought him to their office

His look says " uhmm are you serious?? so all this are what is happening in this country?? but are you sure you did not do it"

Nigeria Police funny, from their Oga to their Boys all funny

WHAT IF THE APOSTLE WENT THERE TO

1. Have the police do their job to enforce the law by seeking extradition through the Nigerian Police via the INTERPOL, so this Otobo girl can be charged to court so everyone will have a level playing ground to clear this issue once and for all??

2. He may have gone to the Edo state Police Command, and they will refer him to Force Head quarters, and on getting there, this DIG and POLICE COMMISIONER are telling him, Oga Apostle, we don't know the meaning of EXTRADICTION or INTERPOL.. will that not make you frown if you were in his shoes? What if the likes of El Ruffin knows of his visit there and tells these so called Police Chiefs to frustrate the living day light out of him? You people talk like you don't know what tgeNigerian Police can do... the Nigerian police can exonerate a demon and lock up an angel of the lord if they have the powers, once money and influential phone calls are involved. Or you think because they are DIG, then automatically they are different from the recruit prowling on our streets? Most of these fellas were DCO's and DPO's before they made it to the top. Never bet on the Nigerian police to be fair to you, even the IG

I once wanted to have the Police in Benin help me charge to court suspects that burgled my house, amidst earth shaking evidence, but getting getting them to charge a case to court is way harder than getting water out of stone, because they want to milk me dry, asking money today, money tomorrow... WHILE ALSO COLLECTING MONEY FROM THE SUSPECTS FAMILY

IF KEMI OLUNLOYO IS IN JAIL FOR PUBLISHING FALSE INFORMATION, THEN THIS OTOBO GIRL, SHOULD AT LEAST COME TO NIGERIA TO FILE HER CASE AND HAVE HER DAY IN COURT.... IF SHE FEELS ALL SHE IS SAYING IS TRUTH, AND SUE THE HELL OUT OF THE APOSTLE

There is a law of natural justice called "Audi alteram patem" which means - hear the other side, and is can be enforceable with surgical precision when both parties are in the law court, not all this Otobo videos that is tantamount to mere "hear say"

So Apostle Sulayman, if you are innocent, sue this bastard, and put the info in the newspapers, so that the "burden of proof,integrity and ethics" will hang on her head until she appears in court in cuffs.... because in every sane society, once you are charged to court and you don't appear, a warrant will be issued for your arrest.

Let her be the one running from pillar to post in Canada, on how she will raise money to buy her ticket to come defend her lies on social media... and not the other way round.. The only caveat here is that..

HE THAT MUST COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS!

Is the Apostle clean? I do not know, only him and God knows, so let him call upon God almighty to vindicate him in the law court, instead of him running round circles, creating avenues for his public image to be slammed continuously... in the court of public opinion

I REST MY CASE!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by breezeng: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2017
poshestmina:
Can't this man ignore the girl or something ?he's becoming too desperate this days .
He can't ignore, since the lady has taken him to court in Canada. He can manipulate in Nigeria but not in Canada judicial system. Am afraid, if the offense was committed in Canada, they will get to d root and give sanctions

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by GavelSlam: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Siscooh:

She is too small for God!!!

Which God?

The one that says thou shall not commit adultery?

Or the one that says take money from the poor vulnerable and give to single ladies in Canada after having sex with them even as you are a married man?

Please which one?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by GavelSlam: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
ogbonti:

WHAT IF THE APOSTLE WENT THERE TO

1. Have the police do their job to enforce the law by seeking extradition through the Nigerian Police via the INTERPOL, so this Otobogirl can be charged to court so everyone will have a level playing ground to clear this issue once and for all??

He may have gone to the Edo state Police Command, and they will refer him to Force Head quarters, and on getting there, these DIG and POLICE COMMISIONER are telling him, Olga we don't know the meaning of EXTRADICTION or INTERPOL.. will that not make you frown if you were in his shoes?

I once wanted to have the Police in Benin help me charge to court suspects that burgled my house, amidst earth shaking evidence, but getting getting them to charge a case to court is way harder than getting water out of stone, because they want to milk me dry, asking money today, money tomorrow

IF KEMI OLUNLOYO IS IN JAIL FOR PUBLISHING FALSE ES, THEN THIS OTOBO GIRL, SHOULD AT LEAST COME TO NIGERIA TO FILE HER CASE AND HAVE HER DAY IN COURT.... IF SHE FEELS ALL SHE IS SAYING IS TRUE, AND SUE TGE HELL OUT OF APOSTLE SULEYMAN.

There is a law of natural justice called "Audi alteram patem" hear the other side, and is can be enforceable with surgical precision when both parties are in court, not all this Otobo videos that is tantamount to mere "hear say"

So Apostle Sulaymaniyah, if your hands are clean, sue this bastard, and put the info in the newspapers, so that the "burden of proof,integrity and ethics" will hang on her head until she appears in court in cuffs.... because in every sane society,once you are charged to court and you don't appear, a warrant will be issued for your arrest.

Let her be the one running from pillar to post in Canada, on how she will buy her ticket to come defend her lies on social media... and not the other way round.. The only caveat here is that..

HE THAT MUST COMETO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS!

Is the Apostle clean? I do not know, only him and God knows, so let him call uponGod almighty to vindicate him in the law court, instead him running round circles, creating avenues for his public image to be slammed continuously... in the court of public opinion

I REST MY CASE!

You know the apostle and you are his mouthpiece.

You dare call the victim a bastard even in the face of overwhelming evidence she has gradually provided.

She is in Canada where justice cannot be bought.

If she loses her case everyone would take it in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by coolcatty: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
Hades2016:
apologies accepted grin .... their problem and not mine or us abiiiiiii .... my own be say make I comot later today go take some bottle of beer to cool my brain off grin , have been working all week cool

I recommend orijin bro....that drink does a lot of magic to a stressed soul....I even suggest apostle licky licky takes some of that drink to cool off jare.... He is not the first person to fxxxk olosho and wont definitely be the last

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Baroba(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Swagdaddy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
u just open ur gutter nd said rubbish

The guy mumu dey factory fitted. Imagine mumu for broad daylight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.