Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (78661 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by boneruns(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why show picture of the eyes only? What of the picture of the second organ?

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by saydfact(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
@op nice one, however we can all learn more, see post below

READ HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR EYE HERE >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3752719/5-ways-healthier-eyes
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by championeh(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nawaooo, you showed the Picture of the eye and where is the foto for the second organ.............

4 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Title/write up is a bit misleading. Clean regularly, just not with certain things. Vagina - use wash cloth and warm water, unscented soaps (try to avoid perfumed soaps, etc)

6 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Bonjoro: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
You well so? Virgna too?

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by akoredebadru(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
I can only see eyes, what of d second pix, or I sud hep u out?

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Tenim47(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
hunn
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by ChristyB(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
You're not serious..Lolzzz...Check well he posted 2 pictures are you sure you're only seeing one?
GenOrumov:
@ op, you listed two items but showed the picture of one...

Show me the pic of the other organ so I can recognise it anytime I see it.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Georgesudosen(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg no talk that Vagina o, that thing can smell like rotten fish.

Lol, 98% or ladies r so guilty of this rotten fish segment indelibly... Esp those wit various multiple s@xual partners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by maxiuc(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Only the eye pics that I can what about the other organ mentioned

Vaseline crew reporting live from headquater wear back ur boxer I repeat wear it back there is no picture of vagina ooo

6 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by wacoj(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
GenOrumov:
@ op, you listed two items but showed the picture of one...

Show me the pic of the other organ so I can recognise it anytime I see it.

You are a carton!

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Sirheny007(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
michaelo2:

2. Vagina

Glands in the vagina produce fluid that flows out daily to help get rid of dead cells and other potentially harmful materials (this is discharge).

The folds of the vagina also protect against infection by sticking together to keep as much bad stuff on the outside as possible. The skin of the vaginal folds also have glands that produce fluid, called sebum, for added protection against infection and even waterproofing.

Sebum can build up and that is perfectly healthy — not an indication of poor hygiene. Vaginas are self-sustaining and should not be washed with soap or douched because it can wash away these protective fluids.

Now you know. Please do subscribe or follow for more health articles.

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/04/these-two-organs-clean-themselves.html?m=1

unfortunately, in some girls, the distance from one Vaginal lip to the other is like 2 parallel lines that can never meet... wink wink

9 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by smith666999(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
i can't find the vagina pix, did u not post is for proper understanding?

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by generalbush(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Sirheny007(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
boneruns:

Vaseline Crew?? tongue tongue
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Megabros1: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
LethargiQue:
You post pic of the eye, where's pic of the vagina?
I beg help me ask am oh! grin

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by BABANGBALI: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
I love smelling toto. The smellier the better
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by CanadianNurse: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
1bkaye:
Title/write up is a bit misleading. Clean regularly, just not with certain things. Vagina - use wash cloth and warm water, unscented soaps (try to avoid perfumed soaps, etc)
madam whether scented or not avoid the contact of soap or feminine wash down there! It reduces the pH/acidity of the vagina which helps to kill germs... From there the problem go start and secondly you can hardly find unscented soaps
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Deilluminator(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
No pisure, o? Idonbelieveit

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by BABANGBALI: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
boneruns:
dont mind the op,na so discrimination dey start, if dem sey make we vote for the two now, na toto go win the erec-tion.

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by mira4u: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op u are not far from the truth.

See spoilt children asking for pics of vj.... Spoilt generation

3 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
CanadianNurse:
madam whether scented or not avoid the contact of soap or feminine wash down there! It reduces the pH/acidity of the vagina which helps to kill germs... From there the problem go start and secondly you can hardly find unscented soaps
Thank you, I should've said if you're adamant on using soap then choose unscented over scented
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by dakuizi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Cassava no get self cleaning mechanism? grin
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by GenOrumov: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
@ christyB, as at when I made my post there wasn't a second pic but i see there a second one there now. If someone's "vag" has hair like that, I go run o..

@ wacoj, comrade wetin I talk make sense na.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Dollypie20(f): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg no talk that Vagina o, that thing can smell like rotten fish.
That's not true, only if the person has infection

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by blaquebelle: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked Is that really an oyster?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Quinn22(f): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op you are so wrong about the vagina oh!

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Elnino4ladies: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Picture of vagaina pls
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by boykas(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ekakamba:
The eye! True. grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Just look at all the (m)s viewing this thread, smh.

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by CanadianNurse: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
1bkaye:

Thank you, I should've said if you're adamant on using soap then choose unscented over scented
yea... As for you guys talking about rotten fish smell..... No matter how clean a vagina is it still has its own smell but not like rotten fish sha . If you can't cope with that smell then you are not man enough to climb a woman

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos / David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.