Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (78697 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by jconsulting(f): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please respect that number 2 that is where we all burst head out when coming to this world......Only that so people will follow the place go again
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by babseg(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Vorpal:

Google it.

i dont know what it looks like.

make op put upload what hes talking about
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Teespice(f): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
I understand that the eyes cleans itself when we sleep hence the dirt at the corner of the eyes when we wake up.

BUT

down below, haba, noooooo. that place has to be cleaned every day ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by sweetilicious(f): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
If one keeps her vagina fresh and abstain from sex,shebi it will be very tight?Will it be painful during sex?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by joinnow: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op is bias
DAT my take

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
michaelo2:

2. Vagina

Glands in the vagina produce fluid that flows out daily to help get rid of dead cells and other potentially harmful materials (this is discharge).

The folds of the vagina also protect against infection by sticking together to keep as much bad stuff on the outside as possible. The skin of the vaginal folds also have glands that produce fluid, called sebum, for added protection against infection and even waterproofing.

Sebum can build up and that is perfectly healthy — not an indication of poor hygiene. Vaginas are self-sustaining and should not be washed with soap or douched because it can wash away these protective fluids.

Now you know. Please do subscribe or follow for more health articles.

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/04/these-two-organs-clean-themselves.html?m=1

Issokay
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Teespice:
I understand that the eyes cleans itself when we sleep hence the dirt at the corner of the eyes when we wake up.

BUT

down below, haba, noooooo. that place has to be cleaned every day ooooo.
Ehn they said we should clean it but not with soap embarassed

Meanwhile, isn't it strange that it is MEN who keep advising women not to wash our punnies regularly? A woman will never advise her fellow woman such rubbish
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Temptee101(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I remember the first time I fixed 'em lashes, I just couldn't control the reflex tears.
Pic of those lashes or no reflex tears occurred ....
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Teespice(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Ehn they said we should clean it but not with soap embarassed

Meanwhile, isn't it strange that it is MEN who keep advising women not to wash our punnies regularly? A woman will never advise her fellow woman such rubbish

lol.

they will be the first to shout "rotten fish"

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by oodua1stson: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
So op, you added a picture of an eye but not of vagina

I think this post is incomplete
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by oodua1stson: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Buh seriously, wy some vagina de smell like undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by bizzibodi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
what is a vagina sef?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by banjeezay(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
OMOTOCH:
REALLY shocked..GUESS DIS IS MY FIRST TYM OF SEEING DAT...
ar u new to nairaland?? ur time registered states 21,April, 2017 which is today?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by ezra1990: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
The fish crew will soon be here for that your number two. Oh, they are already around.

But op, all the reasons you listed up there why the vagina is self-cleansing has nothing to do with smell. It has to do with prevention of infections.

If your mouth that doesn't wear clothes can smell if not washed, how much less the vagina that has no "breathing space".

Douching may be wrong, but not washing it at all will cause the third world war. So, for the sake of world peace, please allow them clean that area.
You got my ribs cracking..... lolzzzz.....truth of the century!!!

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by OMOTOCH(f): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
banjeezay:
ar u new to nairaland?? ur time registered states 21,April, 2017 which is today?
YEA I'M A NEWBIE
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Adesiji77: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
NotOfThis:
Just look at all the (m)s viewing this thread, smh.

Men have eyes too now; topic said "The Eyes & The ..." lipsrsealed
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Safiaa(f): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
What are you talking about undecided
sweetilicious:
If one keeps her vagina fresh and abstain from sex,shebi it will be very tight?Will it be painful during sex?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
OMOTOCH:
smiley DAT UNIQUE Scent Of Lemon Can Bring U On Ya Kneez...Be Careful *wink*
chai, the lemon tree yaf kill me with laugh. grin
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by acc001(f): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
robosky02:
ok

The vagina keeps itself clean in many ways. Glands in the vagina produce fluid that flows out daily to help get rid of dead cells and other potentially harmful materials (this is discharge). The folds of the vagina also protect against infection by sticking together to keep as much bad stuff on the outside as possible. The skin of the vaginal folds also have glands that produce fluid, called sebum, for added protection against infection and even waterproofing. Sebum can build up and that is perfectly healthy — not an indication of poor hygiene. Vaginas are self-sustaining and should not be washed with soap or douched because it can wash away these protective fluids.

cc: Blessograo
Hw cum we still contact infection ?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Zedoo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
The fish crew will soon be here for that your number two. Oh, they are already around.

But op, all the reasons you listed up there why the vagina is self-cleansing has nothing to do with smell. It has to do with prevention of infections.

If your mouth that doesn't wear clothes can smell if not washed, how much less the vagina that has no "breathing space".

Douching may be wrong, but not washing it at all will cause the third world war. So, for the sake of world peace, please allow them clean that area.

The vagina doesn't eat food three times a day and get particles lodged in cavities that decay or plaque...etc....

The vagina should smell like a vagina.... Husky.... Not all those who extremely clean thing you deceive yourself about....

How many times do you wash your damn diick.....you don't know that smells too?

If a vagina smells nasty then its diseased...other than that...its meant to smell husky....not like pineapple or orange or whatev

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by lozairio(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
michaelo2:
Generally our body is to be maintained, washed and kept clean, but do you know that there are certain body parts ( organs ) that don't require these everyday maintenance, they each have their own cleaning mechanism, which is more efficient and safe.

They include:

1. Eyes
Our eyes clean and lubricate themselves everytime we blink using the tears what we produce.

There are 3 types of tears. Basal tears contain water, mucin, lipids, lysozyme, lactoferrin, lipocalin, lacritin, immunoglobulins, glucose, urea, sodium, and potassium (proteins, salts and fats to help clean, lubricate and fight infection in the eye). These are the tears when you blink.

The second are reflex tears which happen when you get something in your eye. Sort of extra protection.

The third are psychic tears which happen during heightened emotion so happy, sad angry etc. These have a different chemical make up and contain hormones and even some natural pain killers. Not really sure why.

2. Vagina

Glands in the vagina produce fluid that flows out daily to help get rid of dead cells and other potentially harmful materials (this is discharge).

The folds of the vagina also protect against infection by sticking together to keep as much bad stuff on the outside as possible. The skin of the vaginal folds also have glands that produce fluid, called sebum, for added protection against infection and even waterproofing.

Sebum can build up and that is perfectly healthy — not an indication of poor hygiene. Vaginas are self-sustaining and should not be washed with soap or douched because it can wash away these protective fluids.

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/04/these-two-organs-clean-themselves.html?m=1

na lie u must put vaginal picture too no be only eye
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Zedoo:

The vagina doesn't eat food three times a day and get particles lodged in cavities that decay or plaque...etc....

The vagina should smell like a vagina.... Husky.... Not all those who extremely clean thing you deceive yourself about....

How many times do you wash your damn diick.....you don't know that smells too?

If a vagina smells nasty then its diseased...other than that...its meant to smell husky....not like pineapple or orange or whatev
#word

Most people in this thread dont understand the phrase "clean itself". It appears as though one is saying washing is unnessesary, when infact the op is saying naturally, it discards of all dirt the same way the ocean does. The same way the eyes do.

What troubles me the most is why ladies dont grasp this. I mean, why do we have panty liners? Obviously, its not everyday that fluid comes out but, are ladies now denying the fact that it voluntarily comes out.....clean or not. Only infection will need a doctor, other than that.......it happens voluntarily. Amen

What is discharge?........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by robosky02(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
acc001:

Hw cum we still contact infection ?

there could be several reason but

Some women seem to be more prone to vaginal infections than others for reasons that are not entirely obvious.

A healthy vagina has many bacteria and yeast. However, some things can disturb that healthy balance. These include:

•Douches
•Hormone level changes
•Antibiotics
•Vaginal intercourse
•Pregnancy and breastfeeding

The Most Common Types of Vaginal Infections

There are three very common types of vaginal infections:

1. Yeast infections. The most common type of vaginitis, a yeast infection is caused by one of the many species of fungus known as Candida. Candida live naturally in your body in small numbers, including in the vagina, and usually don't cause any harm.

However, Candida thrive in a warm, moist, airless environment and, under those conditions, can grow in number, causing a vaginal infection. Dr. Krause says, “There are many species of yeast or Candida — Candida albicans is the most common.”

Symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection include a thick, white discharge that some women describe as resembling cottage cheese. Yeast infections also can cause vaginal itching and redness of the vulva (the lips of the external female genital area) and vagina.

2. Bacterial vaginosis. Along with yeast, “friendly” bacteria called lactobacilli live in the vagina. When the number of lactobacilli gets too low, it can trigger a condition called bacterial vaginosis (BV).

Why bacteria levels change is not known, but the normal lactobacilli can be replaced by other infection-causing bacteria. “Gardnerella is the bacteria most often associated with bacterial vaginosis,” Krause says. “It is the lack of lactobacilli and overgrowth with these other bacteria that cause the symptoms of infection.”

With bacterial vaginosis, a woman may see a thick or whitish discharge or one that is slippery and clear. It is not likely to itch or burn. A fishy odor may be noticeable, especially during intercourse.

3. Trichomonas. “Of the three most common vaginal infections, trichomonas vaginitis is the only one that is a true sexually transmitted infection,” Krause says. Commonly called “trich,” it is caused by a single-celled parasite, trichomonas vaginalis, and is passed from partner to partner during intercourse.

The symptoms of trichomonas vaginitis are similar to other vaginal infections: burning, irritation, redness, and swelling of the vulva, with a yellow-gray or greenish vaginal discharge, possibly with a fishy odor. Some women also experience pain during urination.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Zedoo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
jagugu88li:
#word

Most people in this thread dont understand the phrase "clean itself". It appears as though one is saying washing is unnessesary, when infact the op is saying naturally, it discards of all dirt the same way the ocean does. The same way the eyes do.

What troubles me the most is why ladies dont grasp this. I mean, why do we have panty liners? Obviously, its not everyday that fluid comes out but, are ladies now denying the fact that it voluntarily comes out.....clean or not. Only infection will need a doctor, other than that.......it happens voluntarily. Amen

What is discharge?........clean or not......

Dem wan carry sponge chuk inside their vag.ina begin scrub am Na...

Lol.

Its jst too much reading of ill-informed articles online...

Ladies!! Your vagina is meant to produce fluid regularly regardless of sexual stimulation....

If its SMELLS awful, THATS when you gat an issue...

Stop scrubbing your vagina lips with sponge r of one crap article....

The op absolutely right on this....

E just be like how nyash dey...as e dey smell reach Na only rare cases of toilet infection dey make am get disease...

God made it like that for a reason....it will continue to be the way it is, if you like chuk brush inside your intestine scrub from now till 2040.....

Same way a va.gina SHOULD be allowed to be a damn va.g.i.n.a

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by sayittome(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omotayor123:
Virginashocked Where is the pixgrin
even u dey find numba 2 pishur. I don gerit men
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by loteliz(f): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Urine touches the lips of the vagina and when mixed with sweat and vaginal fluid, it causes an unpleasant smell. Rinse your vagina with just water as many times as you urinate to prevent that. It should also be washed more frequently during menstruation.

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by augustine: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
michaelo2:
Generally our body is to be maintained, washed and kept clean, but do you know that there are certain body parts ( organs ) that don't require these everyday maintenance, they each have their own cleaning mechanism, which is more efficient and safe.

They include:

1. Eyes
Our eyes clean and lubricate themselves everytime we blink using the tears what we produce.

There are 3 types of tears. Basal tears contain water, mucin, lipids, lysozyme, lactoferrin, lipocalin, lacritin, immunoglobulins, glucose, urea, sodium, and potassium (proteins, salts and fats to help clean, lubricate and fight infection in the eye). These are the tears when you blink.

The second are reflex tears which happen when you get something in your eye. Sort of extra protection.

The third are psychic tears which happen during heightened emotion so happy, sad angry etc. These have a different chemical make up and contain hormones and even some natural pain killers. Not really sure why.

2. Vagina

I do not believe that this self cleaning action of the vagina is thoroughly accomplished, otherwise why does seamen stay alive within it for up to four days to fertilize an egg. This is one reason I am against a man sharing his woman with other men. I feel disgusted at the act of a man going into a woman to swim in another man's seamen.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by baeleto: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2017
jagugu88li:

The information op is sharing was taught to us in class by professional gynecologists, obviously not disputing the fact that one has to clean themselves but, they did mention that a vagina naturally cleans itself the sane way an eye does. This might not be the case in cases of infections obviously.

Thank goodness you shared this, though i dont think this my silly cousin will believe me anyway.

I have been telling her for ages now and the only comment I get from her when i tell her to google is "google is modified by a person, who can lie". Just imagine.
Gynecology student noted. You make sense sha....... I had to
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by arnold123: 12:22am On Apr 22, 2017
michaelo2:

They include:

1. Eyes

2. Vagina

if naija girl nor use soap wash her quigbos u nor go run?

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by jacoik(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Chiefpriest1:

lolsssss chisos!!!! Guy u dey mental ooooo. See as u make me laff now wan fall out from 3 storey building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.